The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

600cp Healer looking for end game content guild

Ebonheart1111
Ebonheart1111
✭✭✭
Looking for a pve guild that has more than 2 people at cp600 for dungeons and trials. Looking to grind SPC but pug groups cant cut it anymore. I always get groups for vet dungeons with either low level DPS or tanks. I have to carry the entire group sometimes and I'm tired of it. I just want to heal, buff/debuff, and dps when not busy, but these pugs have me doing 75% of everything and resurrecting constantly while at it.

Need an active pve guild with a large roster of people who actually do dungeons and trials, not just peddle furniture and flowers...
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can invite you to Dromothra. End game trial guild. Gamertag?
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Looking for a pve guild that has more than 2 people at cp600 for dungeons and trials. Looking to grind SPC but pug groups cant cut it anymore. I always get groups for vet dungeons with either low level DPS or tanks. I have to carry the entire group sometimes and I'm tired of it. I just want to heal, buff/debuff, and dps when not busy, but these pugs have me doing 75% of everything and resurrecting constantly while at it.

Need an active pve guild with a large roster of people who actually do dungeons and trials, not just peddle furniture and flowers...

More than 2 people at/over cp600? Yep, many
    Doing dungeons and trials? Yep, daily/weekly
    Running Imperial City for tel var and boss kills? Yep, all the time.

Send me your gamertag in the thread for DoG and I'll send you an invite.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/327903/the-oldest-continuously-running-xbox-one-north-american-social-guild-is-once-again-recruiting#latest

• Ebonheart1111
    Ebonheart1111
    ✭✭✭
    GT:PsychicWeather
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Just sent your invite!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    @Ebonheart1111 Im going to get you an invite to Land Pirates today...probably the most active end game guild in the game...we are actually looking for a dedicated healer for endgame content as we speak...we run daily dungeons...vDSA. ...vet trials...and we help all our members get the best in slot gear in order to help the group!