The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Healing Ward is BROKEN!!!!!!!!

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Didn't have time to post videos today. Over the weekend I noticed healing ward not always healing me when the shield expires. A few times I would cast it on myself(no one else even close to me) with 10-15% health. The shield with then expire and I would be left with 10% health still. This made me pass the ability four or five times in a row just to get my health in a decent spot. I have at least 10 to 15 videos of this happening and didn't have time to edit them before work today. Specifically on my magic nightblade PS4 NA.

https://youtu.be/_LsTnRPFSBU

@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
@ZOS_KaiSchober
@ZOS_TristanK
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh i noticed that this weekend on my magblade xbone na as well.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please fix this ASAP.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This bug has been going on for as long as I've used healing ward. Over a year maybe?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since streak bug is getting addressed can this as well?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saw you addressing other issues today is this one as well?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goodness! Healing Ward broken. Streak broken. Lich set broken. vMA staves broken. Volatile Familiar's regular attack (not the activated one) is scaling on weapon crit chance, not spell (hence, broken). Trials on Xbox One broken.
  • TheWiesi
    TheWiesi
    ✭✭
    Goodness! Healing Ward broken. Streak broken. Lich set broken. vMA staves broken. Volatile Familiar's regular attack (not the activated one) is scaling on weapon crit chance, not spell (hence, broken). Trials on Xbox One broken.

Not only vma staves but also vma bow. And master weapons I guess.
    Not only on xbox one but also on ps4.
    ....Crown store? All good :D
    PS4/EU
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a bug that needs to be acknowledged as well

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm as a magblade this happens often to me to.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It probably targeted a tree or nearby rock instead of you for the heal. See link
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    It probably targeted a tree or nearby rock instead of you for the heal. See link

So even if the shield is on me when it expires the heal with go to an ally? That's stupid lol
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Betheny wrote: »

So even if the shield is on me when it expires the heal with go to an ally? That's stupid lol

Yep. I've seen it pop on friggin axe traps etc, like the link I left there - Healing Ward thinks Axe Trap is an ally
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By that do you mean the shield actually goes to the axes? Or just the heal from the shield?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

WOW WOW WOW the Lich is broken?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    By that do you mean the shield actually goes to the axes? Or just the heal from the shield?

The heal goes to the axe trap.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bug acknowledgment?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice this tonight with empowered ward. Been working fine, then traveled to a different zone and now just stopped working. Bubble activates but not doing anything but look pretty. Nothing has changed either. Same skills, gear etc. Nothing broken and three stat food, jubilee xp buff and psyjic potions. Getting one shot by enemies I been blowing through all week grinding on. Makes no sense.....hope they look into this asap
    Xbox NA
    Edited by LadyDestiny on April 8, 2017 4:33PM
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That may have been the health desync bug, it wasn't healing because you were actually at full health.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    That may have been the health desync bug, it wasn't healing because you were actually at full health.

I went from 5.4k to 8k when I casted the shield.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noticed this as well on several occasions. Magblade, XBOX NA.

Worked reliably on a previous character 3+ months ago I think.
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Xbox NA magblade here to confirm that healing ward is still bugged and has been for quite some time.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Overload is buggier than ever too.....

And yet apparently on this forum shield stacking Sorcs are OP as hell haha. People need go try one!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was hoping for some insight on this. I made a video almost 2 months ago and it hasn't even been acknowledged. You are nerfing sustain across the board while leaving what we need to survive broken. If you cutting my sustain I don't/can't afford to spend a whole bar of magic just because something isn't working properly. Please at least say your "working on it" all I ask.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still happening
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really do wonder why some bugs get a response from a Dev, while others go completely ignored
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really do wonder why some bugs get a response from a Dev, while others go completely ignored

too busy making bows auto fire :wink:
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saw you addressed pet health regen bug. Any chance you can a acknowledge this as well?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saw another post about housing item to be fixed. How about healing ward?