Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

When are you going to rework rewards for the worthy?

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »
    Rewards of the worthy is fine as-is. I really hope they don't change it, because I'm right on track for getting my 1000th Marksman bracers which is so exciting.

Stop trolling you potato >:)<3:*
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert can you share what you're going to do? The no cp BG will get it's own rewards, what about people who do real pvp?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real PvP rofl...stack 50 players on another 50 enemies. See who wins and call it skill. Listening to a crown telling you to ult dump and get on him, while effective for obtaining objectives and playing the map, takes as much skill as a solo PvPer knowing when he should dodge roll. Only skill in that is comming from crown himself.

Small team PvP is skill. Solo PvP 1vX is skill
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW not ragging large scale cyro gameplay i love a good zerg surf here and there, but nothing beats the feeling of beating a small team with a more skilled small team...for me. Dont rag BG gameplay
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy if I could opt for an all gold reward instead of a lot of the crap equipment I've been seeing in my mail.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    1ly2p2.jpg
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to zerg, you can zerg.
    You want to be gank, you can gank.
    You want to tank 30 people, you can tank 30.
    You want to use 10 run speed with no stamina, expect to be ganked.
    You want to farm a resource with your small man, you can do that.
    You want to be skilled theory cafting 16 man that's still OP in no cp taking down raid+pug. Sure you can give it a go. But hard to emulate.

What you want in bg? 4 guys, all templar or sorc spamming. Nice. That the real ***.

Who cares. Just give us new reward.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs