The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When are you going to rework rewards for the worthy?

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
So I can't even remember the last time these got changed. Our leaderboards haven't even been updated in a such a long time. What have you go planned to upgrade these @ZOS_RichLambert ? Are we going to continue to be awarded a decon piece + 200g or will you implement more useful things? CF siege, repairs, pots/poisons?

PVE get rewards from each mob they kill. But in PVP where dynamic targets actually take skill to kill we get barely anything. We keep playing for so long becuase we love killing each other, but new patches brings new stats, balances and gear. All this stuff cost gold to acquire, test and upgrade.

Reward mails shouldn't just be junk gears clogging up our mail. We deserve something to help our pretty much non existent economy recover after a year of desolation. Bags of raw materials, upgrade materials, coldfire siege, normal siege, camps, repairs. Leaderboard rewards need to include motifs pages for <10% and chance of full yellow motifs, 5-10 tempering alloys for top 2%, master weapons with pvp enchants.

If you're going to keep the junk gears, at least cycle the zone and dungeon gears thoughout week via rewards for the worthy mail. First mail is from zone loot table, next one if from zones dungeon loot table. You can even have some RNG, 87.5% chance of blue/10% chance of purple/2.5% gold. Remove all the poo traits when someone is at max level.

While you are at it, change those new zone bags to drop 5 items per bag. 1 roll at RNG is pointless on those.
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • SLaytanic
    SLaytanic
    ✭✭
    Rewards of the worthy? More like junk to clog my mailbox!
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah they shouldn't even have rewards of the worthy system tbh. Especially throwing out gear at everyone like that. They should replace it completely.

Instead, get rid of these stupidly high offense ticks for capturing an undefended objective, and perhaps replace them with a reward of worthy mail which contains either 5 soulgems or 5 repair kits + 3 random siege engines. Plus have the traditional AP O tick based on enemies killed during the fight on top.

Edit:
    Could do something like this:

Capturing a mine gives 5 stone repair kits instead of 1500 AP
    Capturing a lumbermill gives 5 wood repair kits instead of 1500 AP
    Capturing a farm gives 3 soul gems instead of 1500 AP
    Capturing a keep gives 4 random siege engines instead of 6000 AP
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on March 5, 2017 3:45AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rewards of the worthy should at least give you Mjolnir from time to time...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    I will accept my alliance rewards in the form of cold hard cash.

And/or alchemy ingredients.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1 Took a 4 month hiatus from PVP only to find my mail full of the same crap I didn't use before I left.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least rewards for the worthy doesn't include the training,prosperous traits etc.

Could do with including some more sets though.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't like this enough. I've only been seriously pvping for a few months and I'm so sick of the same old junk+a souls gem sometimes. How about something a little better thrown in every 5 rewards or something. Maybe some tel var imperial city boxes or cyrodil vendor boxes etc.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make rewards better and less frequent

Cant imagine how people who make 2mil ap a day put up with junk mail lol
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should be consumables, siege, repair kits, and/or mats. Things which people demand continuously and are used in actual PvP. Or they could create new sets every 6 months to cycle into the Rewards. I'd be down for that, but it's more work on their end and results in tons of new sets being added to the game. I'd rather see them update the numerous useless sets that we already have.

Don't fret. ZOS has acknowledged a need for reworking RftW. They did back in Thieves Guild, and now it's time to do it again. They'll take their time, but they'll do it. I'd wager we will see some changes to Rewards with Morrowind.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on March 5, 2017 3:00PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    PVP gear sets don't seem as competitive enough any more with the newer 1T dungeon sets in CP campaign. In non-CP game play I found my older PVP gear sets worked well to address some of the stat-nerfs as a result of no longer having CP to make up for weaknesses which allowed for an expansion of overall abilities when using 1T dungeon sets.

Perhaps ZOS is trying to put us all into little boxes to make balance easier?
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert hi, any news?
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed, make Rewards of the Crap be Worthy, for a change...
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert so, umm, any news? Anything? Will bg weekly be same as cyrodiil?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least a small chance to get items from the BoP dungeon and trials sets would be nice.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least a small chance to get items from the BoP dungeon and trials sets would be nice.

and burning spelleeave inferno staves plz
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    The Regional vendor is nice but without being able to update jewelry... Ehhh. Actually I seem to remember a line from ESO's product description: "play the way you want to play" or something like that. I'm so sick of having to do Undaunted crap in PvE. @ZOS give me equivalent sets in PvP, please! Undaunted PvP missons would be cool too.

I bought almost every monster helmet from the Golden so thanks but can we get some Divines????

I hate leaving Cyrodiil.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno are you able to tell us what they are doing with pvp rewards?
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    rivenjr wrote: »
    The Regional vendor is nice but without being able to update jewelry... Ehhh. Actually I seem to remember a line from ESO's product description: "play the way you want to play" or something like that. I'm so sick of having to do Undaunted crap in PvE. @ZOS give me equivalent sets in PvP, please! Undaunted PvP missons would be cool too.

I bought almost every monster helmet from the Golden so thanks but can we get some Divines????

I hate leaving Cyrodiil.

Were is Divines..... I understand the need for impen but infused......
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert any news?
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB someone to clear all this junk out of my mailbox, pst.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when youre worthy enough
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert are we worthy enough for information yet? Maybe you could give us a token in the mail instead. We can go buy whatever we want from a rotation vendor.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they need to do is have a vendor which accumulates the reward items for sale, so they don't end up in your mailbox.

The mailbox system is absolutely horrendous.
    Every time you have to buy something on an AH or get mail from someone you have to sift through like 100 backlogged mails. It's brutal.
    Edited by Cathexis on March 17, 2017 3:08AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    PROBLEM WITH PVP IS> there is some serious godlike gankers, and then there is aoe choo choo:ers, why the hell the good guys deserve more and better rewards killing those n00bs who are almost like npc:s? Same for the bridge fight, do you actually deserve there anything useful, or top of bleakers outpost. OR at chalman milegate? no you guys dont deserve ANYTHING. very simple.

if we could be trusted for cookies i am sure zenimax would have updated cyrodiil ages ago, but we are evil by nature, we abuse anything and everything to our advantage, be either *** ganker *** with either solo yolo, or with couple other pew pew, or be aoe choo choo group that farms with fully speced aoe bombing builds with dedicated heals, rapids, heal ultis and so on, that should be your reward, the pleasure of being the top dog.
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    What they need to do is have a vendor which accumulates the reward items for sale, so they don't end up in your mailbox.

The mailbox system is absolutely horrendous.
    Every time you have to buy something on an AH or get mail from someone you have to sift through like 100 backlogged mails. It's brutal.

Pretty sure thats ZoS point. Make you buy bank upgrades and go subs to free up bank space. No storage in housing either proves this too.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No updates yet?
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please dear Molag Bol re work them there rewards of the worthless.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not replace AP rewards for capturing objectives as suggested by one person.

I agrwe the rewards of the worthy should be more useful. I've used marksman and fury sets but there's only so many armor pieces I can use. Seige, soul gems, random level appropriate mats, a bit more gold would be nice.
    Edited by Katahdin on March 20, 2017 7:37PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master weapons please, or a version for pvp.
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rewards of the worthy is fine as-is. I really hope they don't change it, because I'm right on track for getting my 1000th Marksman bracers which is so exciting.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)