Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do steam versions of the DLCs work with disc copy?

nicolasabqb14_ESO
nicolasabqb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Title says it all. If I buy a disc copy of the game, can I buy DLCs off of steam? Or will I have to buy them from ESO themselves.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I am aware you can't buy DLC from Steam for a normal version of the game as the accounts are separate types.

I'm a normal PC user and there isn't a way to link my account to Steam so I have to buy any DLC/Expansions etc. via the Crown Store or ZOS store page.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • nicolasabqb14_ESO
    nicolasabqb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Turelus wrote: »
    As far as I am aware you can't buy DLC from Steam for a normal version of the game as the accounts are separate types.

I'm a normal PC user and there isn't a way to link my account to Steam so I have to buy any DLC/Expansions etc. via the Crown Store or ZOS store page.

Wow that sucks, steam always has great sales! Thanks for the answer. Appreciate it greatly! I searched high and low for an answer ;)