The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Turning into a pet [Bug]

• MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exploring Wrothgar as a Lynx. Dosn't have the same amount of animations as the wolf pup, but it's awesome in it's own way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcl-Y4MD7HU
    *Special Snowflake*

• kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, this should never get fixed.

Imagine if everyone did this in Cyrodiil and zergs were just a bunch of cats storming an outpost.
  • Vidarval
    Vidarval
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) it is client sided so other people still see you as a character not as a pet.
    A few more pictures :D

wjeg2KU.png
    tDpTs4O.png
    DekFKgW.png
    o8Vat8h.png
    Xc46KXT.png
    Zq0XraE.png
    havFnF8.png
    KlEVZxI.png
    Edited by Vidarval on March 2, 2017 9:35PM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome :D
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vidarval wrote: »
    Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) it is client sided so other people still see you as a character not as a pet.
    A few more pictures :D
    Zq0XraE.png
    havFnF8.png

Goat Simulator: Tamriel Edition.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that just ruins everything then.
  • Vidarval
    Vidarval
    ✭✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »

Let's hope they add an ingame morph option that others can see. :smile:

Also the Coldharbour quest called The Soul-Meld Mage gives you a potion that transforms you into a monkey that others can see too, but works only in a few rooms tied to that quest.
    Edited by Vidarval on March 2, 2017 9:42PM
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭

Still fun =)
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't do a video but a little cat attacking a skeever with toppling charge is funny.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit H while in pet form :wink:
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    What an amazing bug. lol

Can you go into Cyrodiil and fight like this?

I DID! :D

hahaha I was just killing pve enemies but a keep near me was under attack so I could not help myself... SUPER LIGHTENING SORC KITTY HAD TO HELP!!!

I bounced around as a super kitty, killed a few nerds, put up a few shields, then sadly died. HAHA I don't think others see you as a pet though do they?

As for using skills and stuff, it's finicky. Usually can on the black kitty but when I switch to other pets I can't.
    Edited by RavenRoxie on March 2, 2017 10:09PM
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • Vidarval
    Vidarval
    ✭✭✭
    A very serious meeting. :|

WixBysb.png
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of strange RP will happen until this gets fixed. :|
  • Vidarval
    Vidarval
    ✭✭✭
    Using dragon blood as a retriever.

jT0qeAn.png
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    Behold, my true form!

Owdwkg4.png
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE ZOS....

Don't fix this!

Had so VERY much fun tonight :D
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think it's mentioned already but yes it's only client sided so others see you in normal form.

This working in cyrodiil so that others will see in form too would not be good idea, many people would take the smallest most invisible form they can think of and use that. Think something similar was happening with some memento or disguise that people used that resulted that you cannot use those anymore in cyrodiil.

Pretty sure they will fix this as it is so clear bug however it will be earliest once they revert the no-CP on Monday but most likely it will be even later.

So we have whole weekend at least to have fun with this and take pics and make videos.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    g6O9unh.png
    ->--Willow--<-
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue dragon frog VS second boss from vAA

VaCEZ3c.png
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool!

This actually has so much potential if they allowed morphs to pets, but disable all skills while morphed. You'll be able to use it in PvE and PvP, shouldn't give anyone an unfair advantage.
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Soon...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXsW9IPBOdc

The wolf on PS4 is the only pet option.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is hell cute- they should make a way to incorporate this- call it serendipitous !

like let us control our pets as scouts- no combat or anything but we can use them to run ahead from our toons
  • The_Conquerer
    The_Conquerer
    ✭✭✭
    guess this doesnt work on console?
  • The_Conquerer
    The_Conquerer
    ✭✭✭
    does this work on PS4?

You gotta preview the pet that comes right before Hircines Statue which should be the Doom Wolf Pup and press R2 or R1 (for xbox its RT) whichever is to go right then leave the preview. Unfortunately on xbox atleast the bug only works with the Pup because its the only pet right next to the statue and the only way to make it work on xbox is by swiping to right to the statue.

• Auros
    Auros
    ✭✭✭
    Double post, but there are so many threads about this:

I give my idea for free to ZOS: Halloween unleashed (every x day of the month) ... (though I'm quite sure more have it already)
    Edited by Auros on March 3, 2017 10:02AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zerg rush after this "bug" in cyrodill PvP will look like this:
    lots-of-dogs-Large.jpg

• Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG this is the funniest thing I've ever seen xD can't wait to come back home from work to test it out by myself :)

ZOS, do NOT dare to fix this bug! :D
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can people see you as the pet or do they see the normal you??
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I need answers :(