The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Turning into a pet [Bug]

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like you can turn into a pet using a bug found on the new Crown Crate section. This really works!

Step: 1 Preview the Pet
    Step: 2 Preview the statue of Hircine
    Step: 3 Leave the preview by moving your character
    Step: 4 Become a pet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMmTyNzYCE&feature=youtu.be

lol, this is just awesome :smiley:

ZOS, could this bug please stay in the game and became a new (uplanned) feature :smiley:

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes ZOS ! Add a special item who give you the ability to use one of your pet as your skin !
    Just make it unusable in pvp (of course) and if needed deactivate it on hit, as non-collectible costumes does.

Pretty please ?
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and, some skills DO work while in kitty mode. Pretty much all my skills are working fine on my sorc except mage light and.. yea that's it actually. Bouncing around cyro as a kitty :) Can others not see you as a kitty though? :(

I JUST WANT TO SIEGE KEEPS AS A SUPER LIGHTENING SORC KITTY! This is my dream :'( LOL
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh I so love this ❤️ Please don't fix XxX
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, In all of my years of gaming, I can't remember a community pleading for a bug to REMAIN. I hope it stays at least long enough for me to try it.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL, In all of my years of gaming, I can't remember a community pleading for a bug to REMAIN. I hope it stays at least long enough for me to try it.

Yeah, but won't the Lore Patrol hate on this? :( Khjitis were babies once though, JUST SAYIN. hahhaha :D
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, there were some other. For example, in the Thieve Guild PTS, we were able in some circumstance to see players from others factions. They were tagged as enemies, but you wasn't able to hit them. And of course, MoL was tested with this bug.
    One dlc later this wasn't a bug anymore for dungeons and raids, and two dlc and one major update later, One Tamriel was here.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has taken a little video footage yes of her adventures as the small Dark Mane.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/HEQLf7stsAA
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »

Well, there were some other. For example, in the Thieve Guild PTS, we were able in some circumstance to see players from others factions. They were tagged as enemies, but you wasn't able to hit them. And of course, MoL was tested with this bug.
    One dlc later this wasn't a bug anymore for dungeons and raids, and two dlc and one major update later, One Tamriel was here.

And also never forget the nude bug. Still, in the humble opinion of this one, the best possible bug of all time.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RavenRoxie wrote: »

Yeah, but won't the Lore Patrol hate on this? :( Khjitis were babies once though, JUST SAYIN. hahhaha :D

You know, the image people have of we who care about lore is kinda odd.
    Either way...
    Abeille wrote: »
    Step: 2 Preview the statue of Hircine

Working as intended. That's what you get for worshiping Hircine.
    Abeille wrote: »
    That's what you get for worshiping Hircine.

That's actually a rather amazing coincidence

It's a lore-friendly bug lol

Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is so so cute
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And also never forget the nude bug. Still, in the humble opinion of this one, the best possible bug of all time.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Nude bug? this one is confused.
    You was nude in above video however.
    ESO cat videos for the win :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Nude bug? this one is confused.
    You was nude in above video however.
    ESO cat videos for the win :)

I got you covered.
    The same can't be said about the characters in that thread. Viewer discretion is advised.
    Edited by Abeille on March 2, 2017 8:24PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • King-Justin-Arisdale
    Great bug!

IjQwHHF.jpg
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has taken a little video footage yes of her adventures as the small Dark Mane.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/HEQLf7stsAA
    Playable Alfiq :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing will ever top the nude bug lol but this is quite funny
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, you can use the auras as well in the form.
  • Vidarval
    Vidarval
    ✭✭✭
    This is so fun, ZOS please please please don't remove this! Please add a crown store potion or something that allows us to transform into our owned pets!

wMDqErg.png

Also there is that quest in Coldharbour where you make a potion that transforms you into a monkey but works only in a small area, so it was done before. Please add this as a feature don't remove it!
    Edited by Vidarval on March 2, 2017 8:36PM
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welll...tried it, didn't happen.

Either it got fixed, or it doesn't work for me :s

OOOPS!
    Silly me, was trying it with a regular pet instead of crown crate pet, works great, but glitches weapons after you reloadui back ;)
    Edited by Avidspark on March 2, 2017 8:49PM
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This one is still engraved on my head, as much as moonsugar's taste is engraved on every Khajiiti's hearth.
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welll...tried it, didn't happen.

Either it got fixed, or it doesn't work for me :s

Still works for me! :) Are you sure you're doing it right?
    *Special Snowflake*

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I higly recomend testing out the Cobalt Sep Adder, it's movements are amazing

I discovered this bug after previewing that Adder. I ran around like crazy for a while watching its movements. I figured it was some quirk and not repeatable.

I will have to test some more before they fix it. :smile:
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works on PC. ROFL ZOS.
    cat-meme-218141_w650.jpg
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think this works on PS4 ;(
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww this is beyond great!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of fun.

Most things work, but some don't.

I couldn't harvest silk nodes.

I did a rather crowded dolmen as a black kitten. Killed many daedra. I could loot corpses, but I couldn't open the reward chest tho, even after going back into the preview, cancelling it and returning to my own form. I had to log out and back in again to get everything working OK, and of course the reward chest was gone by then. But who cares about a measly purple ring when your having so much fun :)

PC EU
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a rather crowded dolmen as a black kitten. Killed many daedra. I could loot corpses, but I couldn't open the reward chest tho, even after going back into the preview, cancelling it and returning to my own form. I had to log out and back in again to get everything working OK, and of course the reward chest was gone by then. But who cares about a measly purple ring when your having so much fun :)

With the black senche I can use my skill and harvest chest and nodes, but a weapon swap break everything and I need to stop the bug (by previsualising a hat or something like that who use my character's skin) and re-try.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is actually possible to go fishing while in pet mode yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is actually possible to go fishing while in pet mode yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Of course, kitties like fish so they learn to fish pretty fast.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an amazing bug. lol

Can you go into Cyrodiil and fight like this?