The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screen after loading screen

G0ku
G0ku
✭✭✭✭
Didn´t they claim they fixed the loading screen issues? For me it got way worse after the patch? It has come so far that I can´t revive anymore, I´m even afraid to use transitus shrines and rather use my horse to get to keeps.

How many bug reports you need to fix this ZOS?
- First AD EU Group to finish DSA VET -
AD Altmer V16 Templar Alliance Rank 30 - EU - DSA Conqueror (pre-nerf) flawless vMSA
AD Argonian V16 Dragonknight Alliance Rank 15
AD Bosmer V16 Nightblade Alliance Rank 16
AD Kahjiit V16 Sorcerer Alliance Rank 10
AD Dunmer V16 Dragonknight Alliance Rank 9
AD Altmer V16 Templar Alliance Rank 10 - flawless vMSA
DC Altmer V16 Sorcerer Alliance Rank 9 - flawless vMSA
AD Breton V16 Templar Alliance Rank 10
AD Altmer V16 Sorceress Alliance Rank 21
AD Kahjiit Warden
AD Altmer Nightblade
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i havent run into these issues at all since they announced that. however, someone in my group last night did. they were stuck for a good 4 minutes. i told them to just wait - you always come out of it, but it can take some time. some people choose to relog but it takes just as long to relog as just waiting to come out of the load screen
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    G0ku wrote: »
    Didn´t they claim they fixed the loading screen issues? For me it got way worse after the patch? It has come so far that I can´t revive anymore, I´m even afraid to use transitus shrines and rather use my horse to get to keeps.

It depends what the bug reports contain.

If it's the following.
    FIX YOU STUPID GAME ZO$
    WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FIX THESE DAMN LOADING SCREENS! YOU'RE ALL BAD AT YOUR JOB AND SHOULD FIRE SOMEONE BECAUSE THIS ISN'T FIXED!!!
    They will probably need a few more.

If it's
    Experiencing long loading screens on Xbox EU
    Mainly happening in Cyrodiil when population is high, I have experienced it in X, Y and Z scenarios.
    Maybe a few less.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    i havent run into these issues at all since they announced that. however, someone in my group last night did. they were stuck for a good 4 minutes. i told them to just wait - you always come out of it, but it can take some time. some people choose to relog but it takes just as long to relog as just waiting to come out of the load screen

longest wait of a groupmember was 36 minutes, then he gave up and stopped playing for the day as queue was even longer than 36 minutes
    AD Altmer V16 Templar Alliance Rank 30 - EU - DSA Conqueror (pre-nerf) flawless vMSA
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭
    most annoying about the loadscreen is that you have to queue again if you exit via ALT+F4
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA: If you have a buddy in a loading screen at a transitus shrine, share a quest with the group or trade that player -- it appears to bump people out of screens about 50% of the time.

PSA @ Zo$ - fix it.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most annoying about the loadscreen is that you have to queue again if you exit via ALT+F4

Or if you want to switch toons and have to wait again in que. It's really annoying.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twice in a row March 3 trying to get from one keep to another. This load screen problem in Cyrodiil is just got old. ZOS thank your lucky stars I am not in charge because starting with your upper management many would be drawing unemployment checks. Never have I seen such gross incompetence by a gaming company. Pathetic to say the least.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loading screens have been a problem since release. They got worse with the Homestead patch. Sometimes you get them 9times in a row in 30mins. Sometimes you won't get them for a whole evening.

Two things I have noticed :
    1. Being in group increase drastically the chances to get into loading screens
    2. Relogging fixes the problem temporarily
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    PSA: If you have a buddy in a loading screen at a transitus shrine, share a quest with the group or trade that player -- it appears to bump people out of screens about 50% of the time.

PSA @ Zo$ - fix it.

y, sometimes this works, tried it. unfortunately not yesterday evening, just out of fun I tried to wait it out. closed the whole game for the day after 45 minutes of waiting.
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still not fixed, it slowly begins to *** me really off. If you are unable to fix the problem can you at least let players reconnect to cyrodiil after pressing alt+f4 ? at least for the next 5 minutes after pressing alt+f4?

It is so annoying to 5x the evening to get into pvp again and again, this consumes so much of my playtime it isn´t funny anymore.
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
  • AlamusPrime
    AlamusPrime
    Soul Shriven
    I was running into this issue as well, but after the patch and making sure my firewall wasn't interrupting incoming connections, the load times have gotten shorter.

Still run into the issue where I move into a new location and get stuck on the boarder between where I'm going and where I've been, though.
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was running into this issue as well, but after the patch and making sure my firewall wasn't interrupting incoming connections, the load times have gotten shorter.

Still run into the issue where I move into a new location and get stuck on the boarder between where I'm going and where I've been, though.

Seems you misunderstand, if I get into a loadscreen I will be stuck in there forever, I could wait for 12 hours and loadingscreen wouldn´t stop. It´s a bug which got nothing to do with a regular loading screen as I´m already where I should be for the game but my client won´t stop the loading screen. The problem is well known since weeks.
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

It depends what the bug reports contain.

If it's the following.
    FIX YOU STUPID GAME ZO$
    WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FIX THESE DAMN LOADING SCREENS! YOU'RE ALL BAD AT YOUR JOB AND SHOULD FIRE SOMEONE BECAUSE THIS ISN'T FIXED!!!
    They will probably need a few more.

If it's
    Experiencing long loading screens on Xbox EU
    Mainly happening in Cyrodiil when population is high, I have experienced it in X, Y and Z scenarios.
    Maybe a few less.

theyve had plenty of both and still havent fixed it.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that I think they have fixed and you go straight back to Cyro, at least in my experience you do and I have to do it a few times a week.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Now that I think they have fixed and you go straight back to Cyro, at least in my experience you do and I have to do it a few times a week.

not if your faction is poplocked to the fullest, only works if you had no queue if you tried to enter cyro anyway, doesnt work for me neiter for any of my groupmembers
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not if your faction is poplocked to the fullest, only works if you had no queue if you tried to enter cyro anyway, doesnt work for me neiter for any of my groupmembers

We always have a queue and it seems to work most of the time. Depends how long you sit in your loading screen though because sometimes you can be logged out of the game and not know it.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • G0ku
    G0ku
    ✭✭✭✭

We always have a queue and it seems to work most of the time. Depends how long you sit in your loading screen though because sometimes you can be logged out of the game and not know it.

never got logged out, group members trying to kick me out of loadscreen by starting trade and sharing quests...
    AD Kahjiit Warden
    AD Altmer Nightblade
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuck in loading screen..... alt F4..... back in Wrothgar and number 87 in queue. *falls on floor in huge childish tantrum. End of game for me tonight.

For PITY'S Sake ZOS ....... Fix the damn loading screens.
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    please fix the loading screens