Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Alchemist Master Writ combo help? Bugged?

PlayMegadrive
I have a master Writ of Alchemy with the following order, "Craft essence of ravage health with the following traits - ravage health, ravage magicka, ravage stamina'.

I simply cannot find the combo no matter what i try and have gone through 200 ingredients do far even when i was sure i had the right set? Is this bugged or am I missing it?
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Install "writ worthy" add on - When you mouseover a writ it shows you what mats you need and whether you can actually make it.

This will only work while the writ is in your backpack.
  • PlayMegadrive
    Install "writ worthy" add on - When you mouseover a writ it shows you what mats you need and whether you can actually make it.

Using Xbox One mate so no mods availabe!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you unlocked all the ingredients? It's the best way, pair every trait off then you done. Otherwise try one of the web bases potion creators UESP etc
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Handy resource till you unlock.them all :- http://tamrieljournal.com/alchemy-simulator/

@PlayMegadrive
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • PlayMegadrive
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Handy resource till you unlock.them all :- http://tamrieljournal.com/alchemy-simulator/

@PlayMegadrive

YES!!! got it mate thanks to the resource you said, it was Emetic Russula, Imp Stool and Violet Coprinus
  • PlayMegadrive
    I got another one today with 'Vulnerability' as a trait and this does not appear on the ESO alchemy simulator? Can anyone let me know hoe to imbue vulnerability into a potion?
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Off top of my head, I know that scrib jelly has Vulerability. and that it is a black lightning bolt icon.
    I hope this helps. I had to make one recently with this requirement, which is why I remember.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe you could help us console players and make thread with the writs and what uses what?
  • PlayMegadrive
    Stopnaggin wrote: »

Maybe you could help us console players and make thread with the writs and what uses what?

the site he mentioned above is great for potions and helped me out a bunch, sadly it seems to stop there and not work for poison.
  • PlayMegadrive
    Reivax wrote: »
    off the top of my head, I know that scrib jelly has Vulnerability. and that it is a black lightning bolt icon.
    I hope this helps. I had to make one recently with this requirement, which is why I remember.

yeah, i got the scrib jelly in there with the damage health IX poison, and it has ravage stamina and ravage Magicka as it asked for, but for some reason, it wasn't the right combo....
  • GreatGildersleeve
    GreatGildersleeve
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had this one the other day. I forget the combination but the tooltip ends up being Ravage Health, 60% stamina cost increase, 60% magicka cost increase. The tooltip never comes up with 'ravage' for all 3.
    Hope that helps.
    Vulnerability is from scrub jelly and fleshfly larvae.
    Edited by GreatGildersleeve on March 2, 2017 9:16PM
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our Alchemy Calculator was made just for this reason and has all the updated reagents and effects.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Decon98b16_ESO
    Decon98b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    "The frequency of Master Writ invites from standard Writ boxes is based on the overall associated tradeskill mastery possessed by the character.
    This includes research, Motif knowledge, and achievement completion." PC/Mac Patch Notes v2.7.5