The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Wishlist [Screenshot Edition]

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rats.

I want the rats that are in every interior location to be in my home.

But now that I think about it I'd also like:
    A caged bird trophy would be nice.
    Random npc visits. Solicitor, beggar, bard, fortune teller, mayoral candidate, religious fanatic etc.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    -An upgrade in the store of our caves: for more space and the place behind the now invisible walls

-Boats!
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    I want Malacath Priests or City Solicitors knocking on the door asking if I have heard the good news!!! Just so I can slam the door on them!!

[Edit to remove real world content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 16, 2017 2:06AM
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocking chair, interactable and animated!

e6eII0y.png

Also a torchbug jar like we had in Skyrim

latest?cb=20120909074947
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 15, 2017 12:01PM
    PC/EU DC
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want is,

HEAVY SACKS!
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    The luxury furnisher sells "unique" items. I'm sure some of these items will show there.
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • ObsidianMichi
    ObsidianMichi
    ✭✭✭
    I want the mounts to have in-house only animations, like an option to have the Senche mounts lying down instead of standing all the time like enemy senche in the game or position them so they're not awkwardly standing all the time. The constant standing around feels so wrong for cats and for wolves. It works when we're riding them... and not at any other point.

Also, the option to put away their tack. I brought my mount home, left them in the stable... still wearing their saddle? What?

Give me the option to have my senche lounging by the fireplace in my house, ready and able to scare away the visitors!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my sanctuary .

esodarkbrotherhoodsigilwindow-88e0d.png
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @randolphbenoit and @Katahdin I'm confused which tbh isn't that unusual......

By the "Daggerfall Manor" do you mean Daggerfall Overlook??

Just asking because there is definitely no fountain in mine.........

Did you mean the Ebonheart Chateau by any chance??

If you did, I agree moving it would be nice, however I've now made a feature of it, candles placed in the water spouts, a Gargoyle statue on top and 6 spikes with depleted sigil stones floating on them, it looks quite cool now. :)

EDIT:- Also I really, really want cobwebs!!
    Edited by freespirit on May 16, 2017 2:19AM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A copy of the Dark Brotherhood cave as a player home.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my sanctuary .

This has been datamined but no-one has found it in-game yet :
    esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?itemid=120837&summary&
    On ESO Fashion it's listed as a Shadowy Supplier drop but I think that's probably not the case.
    PC/EU DC
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    All I want is,

HEAVY SACKS!
    Non intractable heavy sacks coming to luxury vendor.
    Its one of them in an quest location, I felt cheated :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Ragnarok100ub17_ESO
    I would love to see animals like chickens and oxen, pigs and such on the homestead.
    I would like to dye parts of the furniture --- I can only have red redguard furniture for so long before I wish I could decorate in another color!
    I would love to hire a bard, a cook, a house maid or even a stable master just to add life to the house.
    I would love to actually store things in the house.
    I would love to display armor and special weapons on plaques on the wall. Right now, there are no weapons anywhere! How is that possible??
    I would love stronger lighting...Ebonheart Chateau is extremely dark and it makes it difficult to read a book in that light!
    I would love to have an interactable garden plot. They're in the game so why not at our house?
    I wish the "pools" that are described as such at Daggerfall Overlook and Matthissen Manor were actually swimming pools. The most you can do right now is get your feet wet.
    As stated earlier, I wish we could get rid of the high grass in certain homes. What if we like a tidy yard?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well each week the luxury vendor been great I do hope kitchen (oven), musical instruments or display weapons next!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • kirk_lewis_ESO
    kirk_lewis_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Guilds halls that can be decorated to suit the guild like vampire decorations. More fur costumes for people that are into werewolves. Count Dracula type threads and special effects like mists and ghost moaning for when i invite folks to my home. Idle animations for werewolves and vampires. Creepy houses with sounds and shadows and cobwebs. An options to halloween up my home, pets and character would just make things more fun. A vampire cave with a blood altar and cages for cows. A werewolf cave with bones, a boiling pot and inner cave with hay for a bed.
    Templar - looking for a new job (Blame the economy).
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy about the recent torture-theme from the luxury vendor. MORE BLOOD FOR BLOOD FOUNTAIN! <3

Although.. I do want a fluffy, cute, stuffed animal. Or sheep/chickens.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    I need the lamp-like orange-ish plants from Deshaan.
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like ZOS to add interaction option for food furniture and drink furniture.

Interacting with full mugs, jugs, chalices etc. should trigger appropriate /drink1 /drink2 ... etc. emote
    Interacting with food dishes, bowls of soup, cauldrons of soups and stew, meat chunks/shanks/drumsticks should trigger appropriate /eat1 /eat2 ... etc. emote
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mannequins that can be dressed in our extra sets of gear.
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer specific skooma hookahs. A Vvardenfell master race alternative to filthy cat-man bubblers.

MW-item-Moon_Sugar_and_Skooma.jpg

SkoomaPipe_MW.png
    Edited by Carbonised on May 18, 2017 12:33PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have roses been mentioned? there are rose bushes all over the altmeri cities, indoors and out, that are just gorgeous.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    @randolphbenoit and @Katahdin I'm confused which tbh isn't that unusual......

By the "Daggerfall Manor" do you mean Daggerfall Overlook??

Yes Overlook

the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my sanctuary .

On ESO Fashion it's listed as a Shadowy Supplier drop but I think that's probably not the case.

wasn't this at the luxury vendor this summer?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    For my sanctuary .

yes I also remember someone posting a picture with this window piece, but I am not sure if it was from luxury furnisher or crown store
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP has a lot of good ideas. The more things they add the better if you ask me. If its in Tamriel it should be purchasable, within reason of course.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rocking chair, interactable and animated!

e6eII0y.png

Also a torchbug jar like we had in Skyrim

latest?cb=20120909074947

interactable animated rocking chair would be awesome!!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Runschei wrote: »
    For my sanctuary .

yes I also remember someone posting a picture with this window piece, but I am not sure if it was from luxury furnisher or crown store

That was definitely the luxury vendor. I wish it would come back.......I need another one.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For my sanctuary .

I have this beautiful piece in my home. I’m using it as a stained glass window set perfectly above my miniature map of Vvardenfell. It was a luxury furniture item, if I remember correctly. As such, it’s very likely to come around again.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WTB 100 more slots

Also sand and land masses would be nice, I have the daggerfall overlook and making a beach would be really cool.

Also could they raise that door going into the ocean just a little so we can build a deck we don’t run into when we go through it? I can’t stand having to sink items into the water just so I can stand on ground looks horrible.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WTB 100 more slots

Also sand and land masses would be nice, I have the daggerfall overlook and making a beach would be really cool.

Also could they raise that door going into the ocean just a little so we can build a deck we don’t run into when we go through it? I can’t stand having to sink items into the water just so I can stand on ground looks horrible.

yes, the item cap could be at least doubled or tripled, we are in 2017, we got megaservers, not floppy disks anymore!