Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Housing Wishlist [Screenshot Edition]

randolphbenoit
randolphbenoit
✭✭✭✭
So far I really like housing. But there so many little things missing. Lets look for screenshots of items in the world that we wish ZOS will one day add.

ffc209c1f7fdded23ad3b44d5d438d.jpg
Chickens (display) and chicken coop. Chicken coup be for plans, chicken coop with chickens for vouchers

d48b34b9bd8dc3fa6d470c0fb6412d.jpg
Loom for vouchers or achievement unlock

6cd4b09876ba8a425cc659f41491f4.jpg
Paint easel - with and without painting

820254c96068ffe856de8e198fcf03.jpg
Beehives!

c30426a22bb4734ae88e59f5b06936.jpg
Cooking OVEN!

8593c46301a8d5dad1186344752cdb.jpg
Bulletin Boards

8d7383560780877d7eb6eee00ee25d.jpg
Mushroom farm shelf

EDIT Removed as the items can be bought in game!
Dock posts and planks to make docks plus more boats
Edited by randolphbenoit on March 28, 2017 7:09PM
the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to make a screenshot, but I'd love to have the fountain in the Daggerfall Manor available as a furnising you can buy
    Beta tester November 2013
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Katahdin I personally wish I could move that fountain lol
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni towers, without stone bases.

z220707x1.jpg

31005-1409596850.jpg

mw_TAoM_p17.jpg
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    stairs/steps was an obvious omission for me
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

Us Telvanni need no stairs :tongue:

We just need ZOS to add levitation magic!
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

Us Telvanni need no stairs :tongue:

We just need ZOS to add levitation magic!

Well if somebody could volunteer to levitate my fat Orc up onto the upper floor I made, I'd be mighty grateful. Its pitiful watching him bound up my homemade steps with all the grace of a bullfrog with a bunch of nettles in his underwear!!

All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    Fireplaces please!
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Removed the Dock and Pillars image as I found the items to buy in the game!

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to be able to purchase different sized pools, they already exist as a feature on some properties (Hunding's Palatial Hall and Mathiisen Manor). But it would be cool if we could place them where we want.

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 18, 2017 2:50PM
    PC/EU DC
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure a lot of these items will be made available as part of the luxury furnishing. Last weekend we got a bunch of dock items
    *Special Snowflake*

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya I like see an Oven at Luxury vendor. My pal happy there dock items to rebuild his shipyard and last weekend item got him super happy. I like see a ship wheel next also :)

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to remove something and move something else. Each of my characters have their own homes where they can display trophies and items related to their own individual achievements. I have a couple of problems though. First in Autumn’s-Gate it is hard to place anything outdoors without tall grass sticking through. I would like to be able to remove that tall grass.
    Next problem, and it really is a minor one but hey...wish list. Sleek Creek House is where my Khajiit lives. The deck has a board that sticks up higher than the rest of the deck. My Khajiit is really picky, among other things he refuses to wear anything but Khajiit armor and will put nothing but Khajiit things in his house. Everything else is simply inferior and shoddy. No way he would tolerate that sticking up plank. I need a hammer and three nails to fix his deck.

In keeping with the OP now that I ran off on a tangent I would like to see more animals available.

_ordnHqc47Znoc0QTkfdvyOgE-0ekfv9LIo0heqK7yiCSHbudyFDHC2FSTp-j0x2NfPXQ1CXeV-LPvyxJqCAKQff_YoOMj_w7TDVCs2n890glDQVrVuL9EUf0yclt63OW6yWDzOUAHOUUW2sooUaxPgsXl-RuxCeclJ5nnemGkym9gjLM3OzqD48suWoi7l4WGDKOKE_ba8xOhBghXz6NGHT0K53hak076A5C2IB10Dl9RavbOZTOqrV-9Tw-bG3c6QTIwWrnGMXADRbvC8l_ltXzbtL843298f3rttJlKr0mGJeR4rBy-tV70Pm7dwwQZs0EfMFQqSxu8CpMprO4IvkmgfybXOV7NWMFParGyNSDnAU_nDJKCdxCdLeHt6CRajV6lQGVDpsYRJ_0fNZpzj_Lba5tLOPgnNYwHv8tfRIY27fvoZrU1l5TvuuYVxFE7X9D91HMMmQ7xY5UsurJCd86aq8r8vjOqO0FAfv1n6hTKsr-PDhxa8d-kiUN8b2HaPM4_9e6XvkFk68AQF437JI_3v5iMy9ou2T4_-Vl7CUVsF_6d39fZ3QMW-NSFibMgxpH8W63tb9sOC-RgqDcV-PZa2_l6Kn3h0dDWy9RJwKIq79PMbX=w1008-h720-no

oQqW1hOA_DY4q-le3wYMRr4LEuX1ipmGwDJakHlzDGzzF8fm1je1RZdN7BTVait8qETOURS4UeoBh3Hhjd2efTYMJxp57VEX8P30OhpEz_EXAuHD8Wiea6XoAZqIf76OgRpUyIb_3JtTOkZnoy1dDq3SepAICGekWY5IhvHsSSV-GWyCeZTitB9UglqUzNSxKS9eTjbabJi21CdAHnRs1YfjYgTnP8wc_qACUZP9FIE5P4JAPT66WB8Vap5O4TzCYdCVgR_soL_zbPsgn70fRmtDRFiGZ8hHLMM4gdtNAH-vWqNr_dKKz4N9Dv9zC8y9twOcG8ceSIyTmvL3w8zODsGxWSvHMLAlvwEFxLoI4Wqv1wqLp6SKZrm-Llt6b2e1bD4yoFs1fTtiQIm0YNGZKVMF33ejBE-b2sfrhTxH1L8GKHrVrA-qXj3RYX27IG-LUToBhJJpPkUqSFrl4RkMiJ8HxhsOTN0y9bVju5fPyBx8_OutiU3o27tdj4BdHeNGxjbFaRPVCiSX8Ohtru8uZagf3_6S7Y5FVM6IP0kcM3aLSesk99T_2nQi3ZUN3qQQAL0f8O6AzwERAp2EtQU-Y1Z1qBLrleXNbSY9xA2sivbabHdOUUMk=w553-h967-no
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to be able to purchase different sized pools, they already exist as a feature on some properties (Hunding's Palatial Hall). But it would be cool if we could place them where we want.

I don't think that's a pool, I think it's a johad. But I was just thinking the other day that I really need the rain catcher (canvas?) for my johad.

ON-concept-Desert_water_catcher.png

Edited by Number_51 on March 28, 2017 7:40PM
  • TBQ
    TBQ
    That's a spinning wheel, not a loom, and I didn't realize we couldn't put those in our homes yet. So add me to the list of those who want that like burning.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBQ wrote: »
    That's a spinning wheel, not a loom, and I didn't realize we couldn't put those in our homes yet. So add me to the list of those who want that like burning.

Spinning wheel, loom, grinding wheel so many things they need to add! (and more SPACE!!!)

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Spinning wheel, loom, grinding wheel so many things they need to add! (and more SPACE!!!)

I have plenty of space. I need more slots so I can use more things to fill that space. Okay that might not be entirely true. I did craft a really huge rug that I could use as an umbrella for my house probably. No way it would fit inside. Made a few other things that are just to large to fit.

Might be nice to be able to scale items a bit larger or smaller to make them fit a little better.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    I'd love to be able to purchase different sized pools, they already exist as a feature on some properties (Hunding's Palatial Hall). But it would be cool if we could place them where we want.

I don't think that's a pool, I think it's a johad.

Ah you could be right, it would certainly make sense given the location, though it mentions a pool in the house description :
    Hunding's Palatial Hall :
    "This elegant pleasure palace, with its walled grounds enclosing stables, well, gardens, pool, watchtower, and docks, were paid for by the blood and treasure spilled from the countless treasure ships taken by the legendary Captain Izad."

Also Mathiisen Manor has a different one but sadly the same size :
    "This elegant walled estate is truly the apogee of Aldmeri architecture, including a grand entrance hall, curving double staircases, and a blossom-tree garden with circular reflecting pool."

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on March 28, 2017 8:02PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »

I don't think that's a pool, I think it's a johad.

Ah you could be right, it would certainly make sense given the location, though it mentions a pool in the house description :
    Hunding's Palatial Hall :
    "This elegant pleasure palace, with its walled grounds enclosing stables, well, gardens, pool, watchtower, and docks, were paid for by the blood and treasure spilled from the countless treasure ships taken by the legendary Captain Izad."

Also Mathiisen Manor has a different one but sadly the same size :
    "This elegant walled estate is truly the apogee of Aldmeri architecture, including a grand entrance hall, curving double staircases, and a blossom-tree garden with circular reflecting pool."

I stand corrected. I should pay more attention I suppose. Thank you.

I will say that I still want to turn my pool into a johad though. And I definitely need the rain catcher to do that. Mainly I just feel as though that area of the property needs a splash of color and the bright red canvas will do nicely.

ETA: Maybe I can fashion a rain catcher from the 50ish jester banners I've collected. ;)
    Edited by Number_51 on March 28, 2017 8:16PM
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found this wish list but I don't have a picture...

1). Please make the siege you get as an achievement where you can interact with it - but not do damage. I would love to dump the hot oil pots & reminisce about ground oils.

2). I would like to store things in the house such as the trophy's etc.

3). Can we please interact with the beds I would like to lay on them, without having to figure out where to stand to do /sleep. By the way you can't even do that on the canopy beds.

Thanks
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2009_0728-029r-FryWagner.jpg
    STORAGE SPACE ! ! !
    xD :D
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All these musical instruments!

6RA6q91.jpg

• Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

c30426a22bb4734ae88e59f5b06936.jpg
    Cooking OVEN!

This item WAS in the game on the PTS. You could buy it in the crown store and it even came as a standard item when you bought a furnished Hundings Palace.

Then, this item was silently and inexplicably removed from the game.

If fact you can tell it was originally intended as a furnishing because you can see it in the Loading screen picture every time you load into a redguard house.

But now it is completely missing from the game for now known reason. ZOS actually removed a lot of things from the crown store the last minute before launch and didn't include an explaination in the patch notes as to why.
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Bards for hire! <3

8dcae5c48f898b820ed50180425b8b38.jpg
    posted image
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 x yes on the cooking oven. I hate the current provisioning station.
  • ForgiveMeGaia
    Deadric Banners!!!
    "Long is the arm of Boethiah, and swift is the blade.
    Deep is the cut, and subtle is the poison.
    Worship, O faithful. Pray your death is short.
    Worship, O faithful. Pray your death is quiet.
    Worship, O faithful. Worship the glory that is Boethiah."

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like climate effects like the one you get with fetish of anger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZsRAt-A0E
  • laurajf
    laurajf
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be honest. I just want a blank slate with walls/roofs/etc. that I can build from scratch.

Everyone having access to the same buildings and furniture makes it difficult to be creative.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want the ability to have ghosts, copies of the other characters on our account, occupy our home. Make it feel like there's more than just you living there. You should be able to set a short path for them to walk, some emotes for them to do, you know, things to make your home feel like it's actually being lived in.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a Malacath statue

z1GZjyb.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭