The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I had a subscription before Tamerial Unlimited, password reset email not getting to me. help please

hopper_db14_ESO
hopper_db14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi, so I just logged into my forum account and have emails in my email from when I was a beta tester and had subscribbed for a bit. I quit before Tameral Unilimted was released but can't recover my old account because whenever I try to resent username/reset password the email never shows or it's saying I'm entering the wrong challenge question answer. Can I recover that old account or am I stuck making a new one for tameral unlimited?