The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Trials Guild Recruiting End Game DPS for VMOL Clear -All levels of players interested in trials too!

pamichic
pamichic
✭✭✭
Good Day,
I run a teaching training trials guild and we are recruiting at least 2 end game DPS that are ready for VMOL. We made it to the twins and had 2 people drop for personal reasons. Looking for magic characters preferably, but message me even if you are on a stam. Must be available M & W 9 PM EST.

We are also recruiting players that may not be ready for VMOL, but are looking to do VHRC, VAA & VSO. We also have a normal trials night on Thursdays at 9 PM EST.

We are a very active tight knit guild that is very helpful. We don't have any egos or belittling because I won't tolerate it - but some friendly banter is always welcome.

We have a guild house with all the crafting stations as well as practice skeletons and several master crafters.

We use the Line App (free messaging app) for all of our communication which is REQUIRED for anyone on the VMOL team. The other teams its optional, but recommended for grouping and build advice.

Thanks!
Edited by pamichic on March 24, 2017 8:39PM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    c3nturi0n pr1me
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    I sent you a guild invite. CP & Build?
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gt is tarafraka.
    715cp; have all characters with best in slot. Currently on vmol #1 leaderboard xbone na (healer)
  • Kmoyer
    Kmoyer
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to learn how to run trials. I'm a Stam NB. 201cp. I've been playing solo since i started playing and would like to have people to play with. GT is Kmoyer123.
  • Esolife00
    Esolife00
    If still recruiting GT DEATH 2489 .Stam NB ch 247.
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    My buddy and I would like to join. Both experienced with vet trials

GT: Livyy19. CP544 (will be 600 soon just grinding out last levels) temp healer, mag sorc and dk

GT: Bootleg Mix. CP600 mag sorc and stam nb dps
  • Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    CP 355 Templar Healer.

GT: xBitters77x
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: glitchmaster999 CP460 magblade/temp heals/ magsorc/ stamplar

experienced in all trials except for vAA

Will have to drop my PVP guild for invite
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    Sending invites now - sorry, it never notified me and we got an overwhelming response to our recruiting event!
    House of PaMi (when you see the invite).
    Thanks!
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Please make sure you download the Line App - its how we all communicate. Add me on the Line and I will add you to the rooms.
    Edited by pamichic on March 24, 2017 8:39PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you flexible at all on the days? I can do Wednesday but not monday.
  • randomKid904
    I would like to join, cp 726 and have completed all trials but vetmol. I have a healer, tank, and 10 dps all ready.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    I can send you an invite right now - we are hosting a guild event tonight to "bond" and welcome the newbies. Whats your GT?
  • randomKid904
    pamichic wrote: »
    I can send you an invite right now - we are hosting a guild event tonight to "bond" and welcome the newbies. Whats your GT?
    Gt: randomKid904
    Both my husband and I share the account.
  • Mallahk
    Mallahk
    Interested to join to do Trials.

Right now being Lvl 600+, playing a Tank Templar [HP 65K+, Blazing Shield, Infernal Guardian,...], Weapon & Shield for Taunt, Bow when needed.

Thinking to add the Restoration Staff as a second weapon bar instead.

Can do most food & drinks, potions, enchantment, crafting as needed.
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    Add me gt: delclay23
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Sorry guys. We are a bit overwhelmed with the recruiting we have done and aren't taking any new players at this time.

I would delete the post, but can't figure out how.

Good luck on your trials adventures!
    Cheers!
    Pami