The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VMSA build help

• FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont be a afraid to use sigils bro, the healing and power one is OP you burn through anything with those. I just got Flawless on my stam sorc after 3 tries and its a mixture of everything really. I really recommend using caltrops on overload bar with dark deal and vigor (the only healing you need is from crit pot and surge). The only stage I use vigor is in the second round with the saws(the worst round+ice round). Keep trap beast buff up at all times and spin to win dude. Also for the Titan on the last level and all those bosses who you need to burn asap save the power sigil for; makes life easier burning things and skipping mechanics. If you cannot than defensive sigil like @darthsithis said is best. Good luck!
    The Flyers
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    If round four is what I think (the Titan) just grab defense sigil when the adds spawn to deflect taking aim. The hard part is after Titan.

If four is just the miniboss dude in the middle, idk ghosts and nuke :)

Grats on getting to the last stage!

Tell voriak solkyn hello and f--k you for me lmao. Also kill him for me

I don't know what the boss is on tht one, the daedroth near enoough insta kills me.. :(
    I can get through the first two mob packs, then the daedroth turns up and just destroys me, even with healing and defence sigil active
    Edited by Joshua261 on March 28, 2017 4:16PM
    Joshua Doom- Imperial Templar
    Mr Altmer- High elf sorcerer
    Silent Destroyer- Khajiit nightblade
    Heals-with-scales- Argonian Templar
    Cat Sorc-- Khajiit sorcerer
    The poison expert- Imperial Dragonknight
    Templar Destroyer- High Elf Templar
    Nooby Warden- High Elf Warden
    Poisonous Noob- Redguard Dragonknight
    Death-by-Magicka- Dark Elf Nightblade
    Sinisterblade- Redguard Warden
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    Run in a circle. Seriously. When he breathes fire and spins, it's slower than the rate you run in a circle around him haha. You mean crematorial guard right?
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    Run in a circle. Seriously. When he breathes fire and spins, it's slower than the rate you run in a circle around him haha. You mean crematorial guard right?

Yeah I couldn't remember the official name... he's a pain in the neck i remember hating them in vet wgt
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ye, you just need to learn to circle him dude, stay ahead of his fire breath by running around him whilst also maintaining damage output.

Then the big dragon dude jumps down. if he knocks you back stay out a bit as he does an aoe fire attack which is easy to dodge at further range. if cant dodge roll through it or block. otherwise ist insta kill. When adds spawn i grab either healing or shiled sigil, whichever is easier, then drop ulti on boss usually rend as it heals you too, that should see you through. then you get some random archers and melle to clean up, then the fat ogre dude on his own, kill him and its round 5. I usually let my stam regen here by heavy attacks or natural means.

so you are 5 VO and 5 NMG? Thats pretty much bis. make your nmg axe/dagger sharp.
    id swap stormfist if you can as mobs can move out of it too easy, skoria or kraghs would be better, i personally use kragh for the extra penetration.

make all jewels enchanted with weapon damage.
    Edited by SquareSausage on March 28, 2017 6:16PM
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joshua261 I really reccomend You to collect Vicious Ophidian armor set. This set helps a lot in completing vMA and making it much more easier.
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    If round four is what I think (the Titan) just grab defense sigil when the adds spawn to deflect taking aim. The hard part is after Titan.

If four is just the miniboss dude in the middle, idk ghosts and nuke :)

Grats on getting to the last stage!

Tell voriak solkyn hello and f--k you for me lmao. Also kill him for me

Round 4 was just endless mobs... painful, I am now at your old bestie Voriak Solkyn.... How do i beat ths guy i barely do 10% damage before he's killed me...
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damage him as much as possible in the centre, he then ports and then does a channel attack which you need to interupt (you could pick up the shield sigil to reflect it at him, good idea when learning).
    he then spawns a mage and slightly later a crem guard. I usually ignore the mage and beat on the boss, but if he ports to beside the mage aoe him down. When crem guard spawns do your usual circle of him whilst damage him, but watch out for bosses charges skull attack if he hasnt ported upstairs yet and dodge or block it. once you kill crem guard you need to get boss to about 75% then he ports to centre and flies upstairs, a clanfear will spawn and you need to kill this on top of the white glowing circle. When you do this you click the illuminated circle and port upstairs. if you miss the circle or kill it outwith its range, a new clanfear will spawn and by that time the white circle will have moved so make sure you kill it on the next circle.

the next stage can be explained later :)

Edited by SquareSausage on March 31, 2017 6:24PM
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    Joshua261 wrote: »
    Round 4 was just endless mobs... painful, I am now at your old bestie Voriak Solkyn.... How do i beat ths guy i barely do 10% damage before he's killed me...

Like this!

https://youtu.be/YwAmLvjFP14
    Edited by darthsithis on March 31, 2017 7:37PM
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    I mean mechanics are the same. Ur stam but just do that