The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any way to highlight the main Factional quest?

Mercutio
Mercutio
✭✭✭✭
Is there an add on or some feature I can't find that will show me the main questline for each faction? Thank you.
The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
#DwemerLife
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is what I use on my new characters to make skillpoint acquisition while levelling more streamlined. Goes great in conjunction with the Skyshards and Lorebooks addons.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »
    This is what I use on my new characters to make skillpoint acquisition while levelling more streamlined. Goes great in conjunction with the Skyshards and Lorebooks addons.

Thank you so much, Alpheu5.

The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post