The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for PvE guild.

ADPhil
ADPhil
Cp130 looking a for pve guild to help me run vet dungeons every 10 levels, until i reach 160, so i can update my gear. I just want a guild to help me do vet dungeons, so that i can update my gear every 10cp levels so i wont have gear thats 20-30cp behind,since i always wait 2 hrs or more only to get kicked, occasionally i find a nice, good group but thats what, once every 3 or so days.
  • Vindictress
    Hiya ADPhil,

I would like to extend an invitation to Illicitus. We have many members who wish to guild group up for vet dungeons and more. We have a website that you can request certain dungeons, or use voice for immediate responses. We also use discord for text purposes as it's easier than in game texting for most of us.

Our information can be found Here. If you wish to know more you can message either one of us and we would be glad to offer more information or answer questions that you may have.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Come Join Brotherhood of Bogans

We are a bunch of Aussies many of us playing since launch with some of us in early Beta.
    We are believed to be one of the most active Australian Guilds with well over 200 people and generally 30-50 people on during the nights.
    As you know it’s hard to find groups at this time to run with, so why not join BoB?

We currently do Normal Trials Thursday night, opened to all guildies from 8PM GMT +10 (AEST)
    We hold Bar-Fight Nights on Friday as guild events with prices to be won as a little PVP Contest!
    We are always in the mood for pvp in sewers most of our members are AD but there is a few EP and DC players as well.
    We regularly farm dungeons for sets and most of our members won’t shy away with helping new comes and old comers to the guild!

We are currently looking for Oceanic players mainly however if you find yourself on super late at night from the US looking for a friendly, helpful guild
  • ADPhil
    ADPhil
    Thanks guys ill be sure to check out both of your guilds :)
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    ADPhil wrote: »
    Cp130 looking a for pve guild to help me run vet dungeons every 10 levels, until i reach 160, so i can update my gear. I just want a guild to help me do vet dungeons, so that i can update my gear every 10cp levels so i wont have gear thats 20-30cp behind,since i always wait 2 hrs or more only to get kicked, occasionally i find a nice, good group but thats what, once every 3 or so days.

if you are still looking for a guild please join -Dagoth Ur Destroyers ^_^
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Hey ADphil. Rumbleroar's army would love to have you as a member we help new players and such and have a thread on here on the 1st page if you'd like to read it.

Side Note: the reason your getting kicked out of groups is because you are too low level for Vet Dungeons as well as there being no point to running a vet dungeon below 160. Alot of the vet dungeons req champ points to be slotted certain ways. A few of them req you to be 300+ and some groups will only want 500+ if they are looking to run it at a smooth pace. You don't get better gear from doing it vet (outside of jewelry and monster helm). With the new changes from One Tamriel, having cp 100 gear when your cp 130 makes minimal difference. Your best course of action would be to just power level to 160. Then figure out what sets you want to run and then farm those sets. Farming your gear every 10 levels is pointless and a waste of time during Cp ranks. Anyways hope this helps and gives a little more insight ^_^
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are 130 than you are scaled up to 160. Theres always a point to run vet dungeons before you hit 160. You are scaled. I was running vet as soon as I hit 50. Completing my first vet random trial net me over 20 CP points, enlighten random. You can run vet now if you wish to do so. Just have to find friends and people that aren't elitist ***.
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    You are scaled gear wise yes , as per every dungeon. What you do not have are the champion points req to beat some of the bosses. Like in CoA2 vet, the 3rd boss you need 100 points in elemental defending or you are toast. Some are easier than others like for example Vault of Madness is super easy and can be completed very early on. Others like CoA or Spindleclutch, or WGT or CoS are impossible. Scaling does not mean you are just as strong people with more champion points are much stronger than those with less. With max CP you are about 35% stronger than with none and that 35% makes a huge difference. Running vet is pointless because gear wise it's not any better it takes 2 or 3 times as long as a normal one would ... your going to net the same amount of CP faster doing normals in the time it takes to finish a vet. There is no point in vet before 160. You can do it for fun if you want, there is no benefit and it is a waste of time if your looking to play efficiently. But no point in doing the much harder content for no extra reward. Because your going to have to re-farm all your gear at 160 anyways.
    Edited by Lacangel on March 11, 2017 5:30PM
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    If you can't beat the dungeons, it's not because you don't have the cp. It's because you don't have the skill or know the mechanics. I've taken people through vet dungeons of all CP. It's like celtic said, you just have to find people that aren't elitist ***.
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    So Phil my advice to you would be the join blairys guild, because I've not had an issue with anyone in that guild, or hit me up game. Because if you want to run vet dungeons, then I'll find people to help you. No sense in joining a guild that is going to tell you that you're not good enough or that that's no point in running the content you want to run. You paid for the game, you shouldn't have other people telling you how or when to play it.
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    [snip] anyways all i was saying is that's why people are kicking him from groups. And giving him the most convient way and most efficent way of leveling not saying that he is a bad player or anyhting lol you people are twisting my words the completly wrong way -_-

it's just advice you have to give advice in every way you can not everything is just you can do it if you put your mind to it!. In his post it seemed he was concerned about his gear and was doing dungeons to update his gear. All I was saying is that gear doesnt matter till 160 and you dont get better gear that's not going to be replaced by doing vets so as advice time is much more efficently spent doing other things.

Like i said man if you want to do Vet dungeons for a challange and for fun man go right ahead nothing wrong with that. You'll have to join a guild mine or other people's to help you along the way to teach you mechanics and where to put your CP for certian vet dungeons. because most people just looking to do vet dungeons are doing so to farm gear or sets and having someone below 160 or even 300 or 500 in some cases slows the process down and ontop of that, since your below 160 if you get an item drop someone else wants it'll be worthless to them since it's not 160. Is just way for the most part your kicking kicked out.

Y'all keep throwing around the word elietist the wrong way theres a difference between being an elietist and just wanting somone to be the proper level to make a vet dungeon run the most efficent and easiest possible.

[Edit for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 12, 2017 7:33PM
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    Lacangel wrote: »
    [snip] anyways all i was saying is that's why people are kicking him from groups. And giving him the most convient way and most efficent way of leveling not saying that he is a bad player or anyhting lol you people are twisting my words the completly wrong way -_-

it's just advice you have to give advice in every way you can not everything is just you can do it if you put your mind to it!. In his post it seemed he was concerned about his gear and was doing dungeons to update his gear. All I was saying is that gear doesnt matter till 160 and you dont get better gear that's not going to be replaced by doing vets so as advice time is much more efficently spent doing other things.

Like i said man if you want to do Vet dungeons for a challange and for fun man go right ahead nothing wrong with that. You'll have to join a guild mine or other people's to help you along the way to teach you mechanics and where to put your CP for certian vet dungeons. because most people just looking to do vet dungeons are doing so to farm gear or sets and having someone below 160 or even 300 or 500 in some cases slows the process down and ontop of that, since your below 160 if you get an item drop someone else wants it'll be worthless to them since it's not 160. Is just way for the most part your kicking kicked out.

Y'all keep throwing around the word elietist the wrong way theres a difference between being an elietist and just wanting somone to be the proper level to make a vet dungeon run the most efficent and easiest possible.

CP doesnt mean anything if you never watch videos of eso. plus dont turn players down cuz they are not your lvl. thats just rude.

[Edit to match quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 12, 2017 7:34PM
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Greetings Everyone,

We've removed a series of posts that were not contributing to this discussion in a constructive manner and threatened to derail the conversation. Please follow the forum rules and remember this forum is for guild recruitment.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Lf a end game guild just switch from Xbox but have done vet stuff please send invite dirtydirt81
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lacangel wrote: »
    You are scaled gear wise yes , as per every dungeon. What you do not have are the champion points req to beat some of the bosses. Like in CoA2 vet, the 3rd boss you need 100 points in elemental defending or you are toast. Some are easier than others like for example Vault of Madness is super easy and can be completed very early on. Others like CoA or Spindleclutch, or WGT or CoS are impossible. Scaling does not mean you are just as strong people with more champion points are much stronger than those with less. With max CP you are about 35% stronger than with none and that 35% makes a huge difference. Running vet is pointless because gear wise it's not any better it takes 2 or 3 times as long as a normal one would ... your going to net the same amount of CP faster doing normals in the time it takes to finish a vet. There is no point in vet before 160. You can do it for fun if you want, there is no benefit and it is a waste of time if your looking to play efficiently. But no point in doing the much harder content for no extra reward. Because your going to have to re-farm all your gear at 160 anyways.

You don't need 100 points in elemental defending lol. I didn't have to refarm gear in dungeons I went to trials around 200 CP and got gear there. The vet dungeons or easy. ZoS keeps nerfing them. There might be a couple dungeons where CP matters but for the majority of them nope CP doesn't really matter.