The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Illicitus Guild [NA] PvE/PvP 18±

Vindictress
Name: --> Illicitus
Alliance:--> Ebonheart Pact-PvP.
Main Timezone:--> US Eastern Time (EST), open to other time zones.
Guild Focus:--> PVE/PVP
Guild Leader:--> Daemon Malos(Damien-271)
Co-leader:---> Princess Vindictive (Trisqit)
Guild Website:--> http://illicitus.shivtr.red/
Cyrodiil Campaign:--> Home: Almalexia
Recruitment Status:--> Recruitment OPEN to PvP [Ebonheart Faction] at this time.
Voice:---> In-game guild voice.
Communication Discord, 24/7 text and optional voice (When Ps4/ESO voice is down)

As a multi-gaming community, Illicitus seeks to bring that same quality standards to Elder Scrolls Online with a more casual activity standard; yet, the heart of the hardcore player. We focus in all aspects of the game, pushing for excellence in PvE and PvP.

You are not joining simply a guild, you are joining a family. We are looking for like minded players who value organization, loyalty, maturity and strong leadership. We will need your skill and dedication in our continued journey to the top!

Player vs Player (PvP)

Currently:
-We have a small PvP group that focus on small scale skirmishes either in Cyrodiil or in the Imperial City/Sewers
- Starting PvP Training Classes on Kyne. For those new to PvP or interested in dipping their toes and learning about ESO PvP.

Looking for: Allianced guild for Cyrodiil. Should your guild be in Almalexia Campaign, please message one of our Guild Leaders/Officers to discuss possible alliances.

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to message one of us in game or through PSN.

PSN:
Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
Nykteus-Fenrir

Edited by Vindictress on June 19, 2017 11:55PM
Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
PSN: Trisqit

• mp0713
    mp0713
    Soul Shriven
    I am new to ESO but been playing elder scrolls consistently since morrowind and am looking for a guild that is between casual and hard core. Would I not be able to join because my character is not in ebenheart? As my character just hit level 10 I know nothing about PvP and he isn't ready gear wise. Sorry if I sound ignorant but I know nothing of guilds yet
  • Vindictress
    You could join the guild but to be in the same PvP campaign running with us; you would have to be Ebonheart for PvP. I do believe you would be entered into whichever pact you chose when creating your character unfortunately.

Now as for everything other than PvP it doesn't matter which pact.

• mp0713
    mp0713
    Soul Shriven
    Well if you guys would have me I play whenever I get a chance and have been around the block a few times. I will eventually be making a character in all alliances.

Psn name is the same as here mp0713
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Not sure I met you in game yet.But welcome!!!

We have seen a cpl new faces. Hope to see a few more
    Elijah Malos on PC (Retired)
    Daemon on PS4
    Illicitus Website: http://illicitus.shivtr.red/
  • Vindictress
    We are still actively looking for members! We are currently in process of saving for guild hall to add fun activities for whole guild. Please contact either PSN: Damien-271 or myself PSN: Trisqit if you want to know more. Please also take a look at previous posting of what we have to offer. We hope we're the right fit for you!

• Xassall
    Xassall
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in this for sure! I could use some help with a few things and am always looking for new friends!

PSN is J-Mitch88
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil Campaign:--> Currently Blackwater Blade. (Open to suggestions)

for under 50..

will be scourge for champs

also we have forums now so stop on by there if ya like

http://illicitus.shivtr.red/

Daemon on PS4
  • Wtsv
    Wtsv
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. PSN: shieldwall66
  • Vindictress
    When I am back on tomorrow morning I can send you an invite. :)

UPDATE
    I would like to also add, we're looking for a PvP officer. The position requires knowledge of Cyrodiil map, pvp mechanics. Target calling so that others know which to target first. Patience in teaching new members to PvP. As well as ability to still keep the fun and flow.

Please be over level 10. Preferable CP
    If you think that you may have what it takes and enjoy such as well as other aspects of what our guild has to offer. Please message me on PSN.
    Edited by Vindictress on February 19, 2017 2:29PM

• Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Still looking for a few more.. Accepting new players to experienced players.
    Daemon on PS4
  • jevans824
    jevans824
    Veteran-level dual-sword wielding sorcerer. Maxed out all crafting. Not a PvP person, but seeking trading capability and am happy to help with group bosses and group delves (need help myself in those areas). If you'd like me to join, I'm interested.

ESO ID: QatarQ
    PSN ID: jevans824
  • Vindictress
    @jevans824 Hiya. I have one thing that im curious over. We are not capable of having a trader yet. Are you still interested? I have updated a few bits in original post. Please read and if your still interested message me on PSN. Trisqit. I can answer any questions on there. :) Hope to hear from you.

• jevans824
    jevans824
    I found another trading guild that I suspect will let me in, but I'd still be happy to join yours for the group delving opportunities.
  • jevans824
    jevans824
    Also, my apologies...got my own PSN ID wrong (don't use it much, and confused it with a different account).

PSN ID: TheQatarian
  • jevans824
    jevans824
    I'm in. Thanks.
  • ChrisAC85
    ChrisAC85
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting?

PSN: ChrisAC85
  • Vindictress
    Sure we are. I'll send you a message via PSN.

• Vindictress
    We are still actively looking for members to join our guild. We have hit the 50 members and growing mark. We will be looking to add a trader to our guild soon enough. We are looking for players who enjoy either or both PvE & PvP. We have several events hosted per week. We have discord and website availability. The members we have are amazing group of people! If your interested in joining. Either visit our website at Illicitus or message one of the council or guild leaders listed below.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Edited by Vindictress on March 9, 2017 4:02PM

• jgirard685
    Best guild ever
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a note for future potentials; I usually never join social guilds and such in games like this. I did join this one however and am glad that I did. Very helpful group of people and a friendly atmosphere. As mentioned before, plenty of events going on both PvE and PvP and they are very open for suggestions. Whether you're a fresh new player or not, if you want a nice family environment this is the place to be.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a note for future potentials; I usually never join social guilds and such in games like this. I did join this one however and am glad that I did. Very helpful group of people and a friendly atmosphere. As mentioned before, plenty of events going on both PvE and PvP and they are very open for suggestions. Whether you're a fresh new player or not, if you want a nice family environment this is the place to be.

This a social guild? Thought it was a PvP guild? No a End Game guild? Idk. What's the difference? lol
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »

This a social guild? Thought it was a PvP guild? No a End Game guild? Idk. What's the difference? lol

Well the idea behind a guild is the social aspect of it by definition. This group is rather diverse and growing every day. The guild does both PvE as well as PvP.
  • Vindictress

Illicitus is many things as a guild. We are together for the love of ESO and whatever the game offers as an array and assortment of activities. PvE and PvP. We are by no means running trials, so no we are not End-game. However PvE doesn't necessarily mean end game either. PvE ( Player vs Environment). So Quests, Delves, Dungeons, Lorebook, Skyshard, Events hosted by the guild, crafting, gathering. There are many differences.

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭

Illicitus is many things as a guild. We are together for the love of ESO and whatever the game offers as an array and assortment of activities. PvE and PvP. We are by no means running trials, so no we are not End-game. However PvE doesn't necessarily mean end game either. PvE ( Player vs Environment). So Quests, Delves, Dungeons, Lorebook, Skyshard, Events hosted by the guild, crafting, gathering. There are many differences.

Might want to change "about us" on the guild page
    All guilds are social, has to be. So saying "I usually don't join social guilds..." doesn't really make much sense to me. I was trying to be sarcastic in my response but seems like I failed lol.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭

Might want to change "about us" on the guild page
    All guilds are social, has to be. So saying "I usually don't join social guilds..." doesn't really make much sense to me. I was trying to be sarcastic in my response but seems like I failed lol.

Yes, as in I usually solo content instead of joining a guild. You are not making much sense, and if sarcasm is all you have to offer, please refrain from posting in this thread. You can take the sarcasm somewhere else.
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Thanks for bumping the thread though Celtic.. we do all aspects of the game.. and we will be doing trials soon as well.. I see no reason to change the about us section or anything we do for that matter. We have gotten some awesome people in our guild.
    Daemon on PS4
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭

All guilds are social, has to be. So saying "I usually don't join social guilds..." doesn't really make much sense to me. I was trying to be sarcastic in my response but seems like I failed lol.[/quote]

Yes, as in I usually solo content instead of joining a guild. You are not making much sense, and if sarcasm is all you have to offer, please refrain from posting in this thread. You can take the sarcasm somewhere else.[/quote]

Wow you're so sensitive...Lol

Thanks for bumping the thread though Celtic.. we do all aspects of the game.. and we will be doing trials soon as well.. I see no reason to change the about us section or anything we do for that matter. We have gotten some awesome people in our guild.

Someone invited me when I asked about a PvP guild in a different thread, he said this was a pvp guild. I joined but no PvP was happening, tried to get a group together but no one was interested. You say it's a end game guild, someone else says it's not. Have many people leading guild in different directions it seems.
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Celtic you were never in the guild. I am the GL and each and every leader with in my guild I have personally picked out and trust.. we do all aspects of ESO.. yes we do PvP. Specially myself. I'm always on PvP.. so I'd appreciate it if you can stop spewing crap all over this thread cause your obviously mistaken this guild with another.. Have a good day
    Daemon on PS4
  • Excabor
    Excabor
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I checked out your website and i would like to join your guild :)

PSN : Excabor

I have a crafter and a Stam Sorc 329 cp

Thank you
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    I love ESO but have been hesitant of the "social" aspect of this game and so have chosen to play solo. I am however at a point in the game where I feel like I am missing a lot of content as I am not, unfortunately, the dungeon goddess of my dreams and can't complete group delves on my own. I have been following this thread and appreciate the comments written and the way certain situations seem to be handled. If your still recruiting I would be interested in joining.

PSN Sookmagook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order