Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AP trading in Cyrodiil

• pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ported into Bleakers midway through one of these farming events. Everyone turned to look at me like "are you like us, or are you one of them?" Like I gate crashed an AA meeting full of a bunch of bleary eyed addicts. I walked out the back, went round the front to die on the guards where some EP chump watched and got the last hit to add that little extra to his 6k ticks.

AP is like a drug to these guys. So sad.
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can call it broken game mechanics, i call it broken players
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Sashke
    Sashke
    ✭✭
    DC chat:

1zW86sa.jpg

Edited by Sashke on February 27, 2017 9:35AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Hello there,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to remove the video from the original post. The reason being that naming and shaming is against the Forum Rules. If you wish to report another player please feel free to do so in a support ticket with any evidence you have.

Thank you for understanding.

How can you name and shame someone for a mechanic that is working as "intended".

Soon you won't be able to post PvP videos because it will be naming and shaming the people you kill..
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its still fun how many new noobs pvp rank 36+ run arround and you simple kill them cause they dont have any idea of pvp....

pathetic

finally i can say 1vx aiganst 6 Grand overlords. ima stronk
    Edited by BuggeX on February 27, 2017 9:09AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Arjuska
    Arjuska
    ✭✭
    They should make the achievement Grand Overlord of Bleakers. I'm still surprised how many people will take advantage of cheesy stuff :(
    Edited by Arjuska on February 27, 2017 9:23AM
    Glorfindeel
    Uivelo
    Revontuli
    Sininen Uni
    & many many alts

Cyrodiil's FIST - Keepers of Cyrodiil †

EU PC - Multifaction †
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op starter runs in the destroult spam raid only ("unfriendly fire" guild, if memory serves) and almost never solo. They are already gaining ap much easier (and more) then the rest of cyrodiil.
    Feels kind of funny seeing them shaming people for an easy farm.
    Edited by Witar on February 27, 2017 9:52AM
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Witar wrote: »
    Op starter runs in the destroult spam raid only ("unfriendly fire" guild, if memory serves) and almost never solo. They are already gaining ap much easier (and more) then the rest of cyrodiil.

The difference is they are playing pvp where as bleakers slugs are not.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • PandaIsAPotato
    PandaIsAPotato
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Hello there,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to remove the video from the original post. The reason being that naming and shaming is against the Forum Rules. If you wish to report another player please feel free to do so in a support ticket with any evidence you have.

How can you name and shame someone for a mechanic that is working as "intended".

Soon you won't be able to post PvP videos because it will be naming and shaming the people you kill..

I'm like, legitimately surprised ZOS hasn't done this yet. Though, they've removed PvP videos for stupid *** like music so I guess we're getting there.
    Supreme Leader Panda
    GM of Licinius Exploitation Incorporated
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference is they are playing pvp where as bleakers slugs are not.
    There's a lot of pvp going on in bleakers. And it's not just bleakers but nikel and sejannus as well.
    But i can understand your desire to image your beloved AD as angels (which they are definitly not) o:)
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there,

Can you suggest us what exactly to report please?

The players are not exploiting anything there. It works as intended.
    You cannot throw the ban hammer on them because they use the game mechanic.

It is your mistake zos, reporting anyone there for a ban is wrong!

• BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but well wathever zos, after this week there will be running arround all Grand overlords with atleast 40mil ap on the bank each. god prais Wheeler and his glorious idea to double the bleakers exploit.

yea including me, im not gona search for pvp over 3 camps where most shitters sit anyway in one of the outposts traiding ap.
    Edited by BuggeX on February 27, 2017 10:25AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Sashke
    Sashke
    ✭✭

lol, i guess, you are not good in pvp, otherwise you would know, that average pvp players (especially raid players) have no many AP, because they spend it on sieges, camps and others. and solo players now receive equal amount of AP like players in raid. don't try to present raid players worse than AP traders.
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sashke wrote: »
    and solo players now receive equal amount of AP like players in raid. don't try to present raid players worse than AP traders.
    Raiding is ok as long as you don't overuse destroults. Which is exactly what your "honest and poor (lol)" raid is doing.
    People in sej bleak and nikel are overabusing one game mechanic, you overabuse the other. So what's the difference?
    That you "play pvp" by bombing defenceless pugs? Sounds ridiculous.
    Edited by Witar on February 27, 2017 11:12AM
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    +1 izanagi (***, should not appear to agree with you on forums anyway)

Haha... carefull now, you just sound like you participated :dizzy:

Some people/guilds do look like they need that kind of AP... obsiously.
    That will certainly make their ranking a joke: we have the names of those great AP swappers anyway.

Some shall send some more vid reporters there for sure :hushed:
    Edited by prootch on February 27, 2017 11:21AM
  • Zabania
    Zabania
    ✭✭
    Sashke wrote: »
    and solo players now receive equal amount of AP like players in raid. don't try to present raid players worse than AP traders.
    Raiding is ok as long as you don't overuse destroults. Which is exactly what your "honest and poor (lol)" raid is doing.
    People in sej bleak and nikel are overabusing one game mechanic, you overabuse the other. So what's the difference?

Tanking is ok untill you overabusing it with most of faction, sieges are ok, untill you overabusing it with amount, zerging is ok untill you overabusing it with 100+ ppl in 1 keep and causing lags, mutagen is ok, untill you overabusing it with gaining AP, negate is ok, untill you overabusing it with amount etc...
    The difference is that they ruin everything - starting from pvp and finishing with an economy of AP
    GM and Tyran of "Unfriendly Fire" guild

La'rascasse EP
    Nadleehe EP
    Nadleehe Akwos AD
    Commander Zaban DC
    Lock on Stratos AD
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zabania wrote: »
    Tanking is ok untill you overabusing it with most of faction, sieges are ok, untill you overabusing it with amount, zerging is ok untill you overabusing it with 100+ ppl in 1 keep and causing lags, mutagen is ok, untill you overabusing it with gaining AP, negate is ok, untill you overabusing it with amount etc...
    The difference is that they ruin everything - starting from pvp and finishing with an economy of AP
    How does all that justify your desire to run across cyrodiil spamming destroults?
    economy of AP
    Lolwhat?
    Face it - you are abusers just like the people flipping keeps. And they seems to ruined your income which is why you are super butthurt and rage on the forums throwing false accusations almost no one cares about)

• prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Hundreds care of this lowbie behaviour of ap swapping, laughting at the ap swap monkeys :hushed:
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen around 10-20 people actually trying to stop keep swapping. It's not even 5%.
    Edited by Witar on February 27, 2017 11:50AM
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    ap swappers lurked on low pop campaign, then the low pop turned out to be locked... so much for ap from pvp, let's welcome ap from connection time :D that is something to laugh about.
  • Luara
    Luara
    ✭✭
    Many people in Outposts are afk and not in the game do their other things IRL and have 160k+ AP/h. Do you really not see the difference?

PC - EU - Unfriendly Fire

Rigan de Moran AR50 - Templar Healer - AD
    `Luara AR27 - Templar Healer - DC
    Milady Gemor - Sorcerer - AD
    Trogloditka - Warden Healer - AD

youtube
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luara wrote: »
    Many people in Outposts are afk and not in the game do their other things IRL and have 160k+ AP/h. Do you really not see the difference?
    I do. Zergbombers are actually having fun, while people in the keeps are bored to death. Cheers)
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    pure exploit behaviour
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's here, double AP week.

Welcome to the biggest AP farm without effort ever in ESO.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zabania
    Zabania
    ✭✭
    How does all that justify your desire to run across cyrodiil spamming destroults?
    economy of AP
    Lolwhat?
    Face it - you are abusers just like the people flipping keeps. And they seems to ruined your income which is why you are super butthurt and rage on the forums throwing false accusations almost no one cares about)

Why should this justify us? We use it - we kill people, we do pvp, just like other players using something else, for example things i counted post above, we dont justify anyone. If ppl want to play together they gather a group/raid, if they want to play solo - they do it. They want to run in big blob - they do it. And we get a reward for that - AP.

Face it - this topic is not about destroult or any other game playstyle. "Butthurting" here is you about destroultimate and about our guild. They ruin income to everyone, including you if you do pvp, though i doubt it. I am mostly frustrated that ppl call it normal and when someone comes to spoil their "AP farm" they are surprised why this happen, starting to ragewhisp, etc. Speaking about mechanic if those ppl abuse such mechanic, so they should be ready that another guys will come and use a standart pvp mechanic to kill them. Thats all.

La'rascasse EP
    Nadleehe EP
    Nadleehe Akwos AD
    Commander Zaban DC
    Lock on Stratos AD
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't actually kill anyone, just write long angry posts on forums ;)
    And it's ok to spoil flipping, but few people do that. Most just complain like you do, fellah. Cool down your buttox)
    Edited by Witar on February 27, 2017 12:09PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    here is log of what happenned there:
    farm.jpg
    It was 6k ap gain every 2 min for like 100 people. That is = 180k ap/h by standing offline for majority of haderus population. Don't tell us that your trackers didn't notice anything wrong. Doesn't look any familiar, for example to BB exploit?
    With new event it will be 360k ap/h for standing afk... You don't see anything wrong here?

Especially loved EP comments how they will do it anyway and noone will stop them. I had to go there with my group and stop it by wiping every single dc inside-repair walls-kill dc again-repair again-kill dc again.
    P.S.: thx all RPers participated for giving us AP, sending me and my friends Eternal Engine of Salt and letting my group to discover many wonderous things about ourself.
    Especially thanks to high-ranked "alite" small-scale players who were trying to guard those farmers, but served as fuel for my kill counter.
    kills.jpg

Edited by Cinbri on February 27, 2017 12:11PM
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    gg cimbri, trash theses lowbies
  • Zabania
    Zabania
    ✭✭
    You don't actually kill anyone, just write long angry posts on forums ;)
    And it's ok to spoil flipping, but few people do that. Most just complain like you do, fellah. Cool down your buttox)

"Fellah" choose for yourself already, either it is a game mechanic for you and other ppl or you support the starter position. Because all that you say sounds stupid now. If you dont like zergbombers - create a topic, ragewhisp, tryhard in game, i dont understand why to type some sh** here about our guild and destroults here.

La'rascasse EP
    Nadleehe EP
    Nadleehe Akwos AD
    Commander Zaban DC
    Lock on Stratos AD
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigilante guilds are needed in all three factions.

How can ZOS let players take a s*ite on its own game - beats me.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.