Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Haderus - Group of Werewolves took over on EP!

AnviOfVai
AnviOfVai
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello!

The other night while I was in Haderus I was playing with my AD Character. I was running up to the keep when about 12 werewolves came out and pretty much took me out in a few seconds...it..was...EPIC so out of curiosity, I have a werwolf tank EP Character, next time you guys (or anyone else) wants to pack up in Haderus I would love to join! Not sure if anyone who runs groups like that read these forums but just in case I am on most nights :)!
"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
DC - Templar - Tank - 160
DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id love to run in a pack of wolves, ive got one but never see anyone else running it in a pack.
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    DARK ELF REGIME gets down on some WW play EP Haderus. Plebs beware.
    #NoEasyProps
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    Have some WW and I love the idea of this, First time I saw it I just sat back and watched.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Perhaps "someone" will create an event and we can all join it! I recently changed my tank to focus on survival and the werewolf form, so she generates the werewolf pretty fast :)
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its fun to play in ww form, shame the selfhealing is so weak.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The true problem of pack play is not the lack of self- but of group healing.

If WW could use Alliance skills (vigor and purge) it would be really good for PvP.
    Edited by Thraben on February 27, 2017 12:09PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    which server are these werewolf on ?
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU Servers Haderus EP pact. :)

I have not seen them since, it was only that night, its very rare you see them in game now but im working with this build which I really like, but yes the heal is actually shockingly bad ):

PS4 - EU

• H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    Within a group of four, and I am not sure how it works with a bigger group, but the passives will sustain WW transformation for a while, and the abilities can be morphed for healing, and to lengthen the WW trans time. Claws of life, feral pounce, and hircine's fortitude have some good healing numbers. Coupled with good sets, and one of them heavy, you will be a solid WW.
    #NoEasyProps
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I run a group of EP US Werewolves Wednesday nights, we tend to bounce around campaigns week to week looken for good fights. Though we have been spending more time on AZ. The enemy factions tend to form a hunting party pretty quick.

Groups range from 5-20 at times depending on the week, always fun. I usually run 2 shepherds in a group if numbers allow, these act as healers/purgers/rapids/seige setuppers/rezzers, as wolves fail at these.

@Chrlynsch for invite or info
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heal is ACCUALLY the strongest heal in the game, it scales amazingly well with spell power, better even than BoL. I got my heal up to 17k tooltip, with 4k weapon damage. When building a WW dont just willy nilly dumb everything into glass cannon, ensure that you build for a bit of defense, pelinals tends to work incredibly well with WW. Pelinals 5 heavy, and then stack weapon damage. Use drimks for regens and ensure through attributes/gear you are building enough magick into your build. Ur not going to be able to stand toe to toe with a zerg but its a fun high damage, high survivable build.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See I run full BlackRose for my tanking, and I run full on one bar the Savior's Hide Set (which is surprisingly really good) Before I even transform into a werewolf I put defensive stance on, which works in werewolf form so if I am attacking a sorc and they throw a shard at me, I can stun them and pretty much take them out rather quickly, damage on a werewolf is really good too, but I notice that when i'm healing I don't generate nearly enough to be able to take someone down who is wielding a two handed weapon. strategies are the only way to play effectively well with this build, and thinking fast, if you have other players with you who are werewolves that helps massively.

@Prothwata When are you coming back to Haderus? I'm pretty much stuck there with my characters due to lag and server crashes ):

PS4 - EU

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @katiesmith12341

8pm cental is start time, hit me up in game tonight for invite :)
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA