The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing item placement bug. You drop it, can't pick it up again.

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I have two Argonian lamp posts just over the border of my "land" in Gorinir Estate. They are just behind the Invisible Wall up on the cliff tops. I can't edit them with the housing editor because they can no longer be selected. I'd like that to change, so that I can pick those Argonian lamp posts up again, or turn them around so that more light falls on the walking path. It seems to me that if you can put an item somewhere, then you should be able to pick it up again.
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • GoldenLight
    GoldenLight
    ✭✭✭
    I had that problem earlier but was able to get the item back through the housing editor where it shows all the items placed and choose to bring it back to me. It was strange to be able to place it outside the bounds it was a way to easily recover it from past the invisible wall or when placed too close to the walls in the house, etc...
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"

• goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had that problem earlier but was able to get the item back through the housing editor where it shows all the items placed and choose to bring it back to me. It was strange to be able to place it outside the bounds it was a way to easily recover it from past the invisible wall or when placed too close to the walls in the house, etc...

Okay, that worked. Issue resolved.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    That happened to me as I put some pictures on the walls. Housing editor is working, thank you.