Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

New Patch, Stats are 1/4 (ish) of what they were

• dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    So... what everyone's saying is tonight would be a good night to scratch that itch for playing some Toejam and Earl on Genesis?

Not to derail the conversation, but this game rocks! My favorite was the second one. :)

Ok, hold up. That is one of my favorite games of all time. That soundtrack! Capturing those pesky invading humans in those jars was so satisfying. And how about the musical sections? Such a classic!
    Options
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also happens to CP160+ toons.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not at home so I haven't seen the effects of this bug myself, but from what people are describing... I agree with this:
    lakaisl wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno You might wanna consider taking down the server..
    Even if this bug wasn't potentially exploitable, I'd still think this is serious enough to do an emergency fix (potentially roll back the entire patch if a proper fix can't be done quickly enough).
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • cjthibs
    cjthibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any updates on this? Its pretty game breaking. My bf just started leveling up new char and I wanted also but he cant because he gets killed by cp160 wolf while having 4k health...

Yep, we just identified the issue (it is indeed tied to battle leveling) and are talking through the plans for how and when we'll be fixing it. We will, obviously, fix it as soon as possible. Details to come...

So... what everyone's saying is tonight would be a good night to scratch that itch for playing some Toejam and Earl on Genesis?

Not to derail the conversation, but this game rocks! My favorite was the second one. :)

Panic on Funkotron?
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any updates on this? Its pretty game breaking. My bf just started leveling up new char and I wanted also but he cant because he gets killed by cp160 wolf while having 4k health...

Yep, we just identified the issue (it is indeed tied to battle leveling) and are talking through the plans for how and when we'll be fixing it. We will, obviously, fix it as soon as possible. Details to come...

Best sound track
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, we have a fix for this issue. You can read more about it here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/323483/fix-for-recent-issue-with-character-stats/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Auros
    Auros
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by Auros on February 20, 2017 5:04PM
    Options
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, we have a fix for this issue. You can read more about it here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/323483/fix-for-recent-issue-with-character-stats/

Thanks for getting on that so quickly! Will this also take care of the issue of people being able to attack sorcerer pets if they are in a different alliance? I imagine it will be very frustrating to sorcerers if immature people attack their pets all the time just to bother them. Which will happen.
    Options
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS - Put your cheat detect code somewhere else and/or make it a more random check and not 100% of the time on every load screen.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina, looks like I will be on ESO again tonight then.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annalyse wrote: »

Thanks for getting on that so quickly! Will this also take care of the issue of people being able to attack sorcerer pets if they are in a different alliance? I imagine it will be very frustrating to sorcerers if immature people attack their pets all the time just to bother them. Which will happen.
    However keep this features inside banks :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't ever have a patch that doesn't break the game, can we?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • PathwayM
    PathwayM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Annalyse wrote: »

Lol, well apparently there have been a ton of bots in the starter zones that are all sorcs that use clannfears. I wonder if they use the pet because it will kill adds that the bot can't detect that get too close...? if that's the case go kill you some bot clannfears and lure some adds their way! :D Community driven justice! Woot!
    Edited by PathwayM on February 20, 2017 8:02PM
    Options