The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Get these house icons off my map!!!!!

• nooblybear
    nooblybear
    ✭✭✭
    @Ayantir , @nooblybear , I installed both add-ons and it efficiently removes the icons on the world and zone map, but they remain on the minimap (AUI minimap). Is there anything I can do to remove them from minimap also ?

Both implementations are identical in process (great minds definitely do think alike in this manner), in that they modify the "get node information" function, check to see if it's an unknown house, and if so, return "false" for the "known" parameter. Unknown nodes, by default, do not show up on the map.

I would assume (without having looked at AUI) that AUI shows all nodes regardless, so both addons are ignored. I'm not sure what the best option would be here, but it would definitely need to be a change on the AUI side. Highly recommend posting on that addon's comments page.

AddOn Developer - RIP Akaviri Union (PC-NA)
  • Ravereth
    Ravereth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravereth wrote: »
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    You can toggle the map filter to make wayshrines (and houses) disappear by following the steps here. It's not possible to just toggle off houses using the game UI.

tumblr_o3f1npiGpD1r7eta3o1_500.gif

rf8SHmy.jpg

tumblr_njkqtat1hx1r2d8n2o3_500.gif
    a3fc6f2ee1de3c8c55f77f773cf44134.gif
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabbycat wrote: »
    I think houses work pretty much the same as wayshrines do, so it's like having extra wayshrines on your map.

Yes but no. No matter which house you use as a wayshrine, you have to exit before going anywhere, so that's an extra loading screen.

• seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    This has been a growing issue I've had. You need addons to fix or supplement what should be basic functionality.

Well, that's true of the ES single-player games as well. They're garbage until you mod them up. Gotta hand it to Beth (and apparently Zen) for finding a way to dupe the players into finishing them games for them.

Edited by seaef on March 11, 2017 3:55AM
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    You can toggle the map filter to make wayshrines (and houses) disappear by following the steps here. It's not possible to just toggle off houses using the game UI.

When choosing "Houses" under the funnel icon, is there a way to hide the un-collected houses? Meaning I would only see a list of the houses I've purchased?

Thanks in advance! :)
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Break em up
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • GamerAeryn
    GamerAeryn
    ✭✭✭
    lucky PC player has "No thank you" and clicks option to turn off houses.
    Gaming Youtube: TESO questing gameplay

GamerAeryn - 15/15, ESO+, beta, 1k+
    GamerAeryn2 - 15/15, ESO+, 780+
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Houses and wayshrines are grouped because they do the same thing: provide a place to port to.
    Edited by Jhalin on March 5, 2018 6:13PM
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removes map housing icons, out of date but it still works.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1614-HideHousePreviews.html
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein