The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone Else Unable to Submit a Support Ticket on the Website?

Surragard
Surragard
✭✭✭✭
I keep trying to submit a ticket on the website and when I'm at the final step to submit I just keep the getting the spinning "loading circle" in the middle of the screen and nothing happens. Anyone else having an issue submitting tickets?
I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Morbidchemical
    "This may be an unusually long submission."
    Xbox NA GT: Morbidchemical
  • SilasMurder
    Ah ha ha! I see what you did there. Clever. But seriously what kind of customer service works weekends? ;)
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    The kind that has to work weekends because their shizzle is so broken
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah ha ha! I see what you did there. Clever. But seriously what kind of customer service works weekends? ;)
    Customer support is open 7 days a week, from 9.00a to 10.00p EST .....

I had an issue with a guild deposit. I made one deposit for the weekly fees, the second was for a donation. The second did not go into the guild bank according to the history .....

I submitted a support ticket last night via the website after 10.00p EST. Got a response that support was closed and it would be looked into the following day. Today I got another response, they looked into my issue and resolved it .....

So support via the website it is working and on weekends .....
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimately, I received an email regarding my ticket even though I still had the loading screen so it did go through. With that said, the response I received was completely unrelated to the issue I wrote and my ticket was then closed but I guess we'll take one problem at a time
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.