The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which Notable home did you purchase or plan on purchasing?

• TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Not owning a house now so why would I buy a house later... Rather keep my gold and buy sets items that I need or whatever noy on houses and not spending real money for a house either...

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Bought my castle, decorated it to make Vlad Tepes proud; every girl's dream come true. Now I wait for a Telvanni Tower, or at least in the hopes.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    I seriously want the title but for my actual home, I plan on going for something smaller. The castle will be one epic storage spot though!!

Oh you get it i might just get all 3 for countess eventually daggerfall overlook is my main choice as a vampire id like to show you when its complete
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on February 15, 2017 3:09PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    I'd only consider a notable house if they bring out an Argonian one but mainly it was the prices that killed it for me.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    I did get the Imperial Large.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Not owning a house now so why would I buy a house later... Rather keep my gold and buy sets items that I need or whatever noy on houses and not spending real money for a house either...

Then you might make a profit on looted decor seeing as you wont use them so its a win for you Isn't it
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Pchela wrote: »
    Bought my castle, decorated it to make Vlad Tepes proud; every girl's dream come true. Now I wait for a Telvanni Tower, or at least in the hopes.

You get it you *** get it daggerfall overlook will be mine id like to send you a pic on completion coffins gargoyles blood fountains impaled bodies all with a noble shine to it also vlad the impaler is like my favorite historical person
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on February 15, 2017 3:18PM
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No option for all 3?

I like the Ebonheart one best of the 3 though.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Overlook is best on the inside.

Serenity Falls have the best garden.

Chateau have the best design as a mansion (of the three IMO).

I started with the Overlook for now because of the interior and sweet title :smile: - over time I might get all three but don't have the gold or crowns. When I get back to the game and play on a regular basis again I'll donate it for guild use (until we get that island)
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    personally own nada because I'm poor in eso and in real life. All 3 of my guilds use them as our guild halls and I like Daggerfall the best

ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
  • LordSock
    LordSock
    ✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Housing can suck it till storage is put in.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    I'm waiting for my island retreat ...
    biggrin.gif
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serenity Falls Estate
    Maybe if I have everything I need and want then I will purchase the title, but the main house is too disappointing.

Instead
    Bought large bosmer and agorgain one.
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    U crazy?
    I had the gold but was looking for value. I found Forsaken Stronghold fit the bill a bit better than the manors for me.
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    I went with Cliffshade. It looks very nice with much less effort put into obtaining furniture. I picture those enormous places looking mostly barren with their assigned item limits and player caps. Maybe I'll get one when furniture isn't so expensive, but who knows how long that'll take.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    I mean, the Ebonheart Chateau has a great location, but it only has one actual room, and that one is in the basement. I could see it as a Guild Hall, but as a home? Nope.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Currently living in Strident Springs, and quite comfortable in it. I'd buy an Imperial or Altmer style manor, but lacking those, I'll wait for the island. Khajiit and Dumner homes are too gaudy for my taste, and everything Breton is boring.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have bought an estate, but I really wanted a country style estate, instead of the colder-looking castle.

So I opted for the Gardner House instead.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A title just isn't worth paying 3.x million gold apiece for phoned-in work. And they all have their flaws. DC has no green space. AD has a gaudy interior and no basement. EP is constantly hazy and the basement and upper floor just aren't all that build-friendly.

I previewed each a dozen times. Just can't muster the enthusiasm.

And I thought I'd like Hunding's, but that turned out to be an invisible wall cluster ***. So I'm dealing with Strident. Strident with a nice basement area would be probably the most ideal floor plan.
    Edited by Acrolas on February 15, 2017 11:46PM
    signing off
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Daggerfall Overlook is the only one of those three options I actually like. I already bought Forsaken Stronghold though and prefer that over all.
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Unless they will introduce some really useful features...what is the point?
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, I was actually surprised at how large and awesome the Hunding's Palatial Hall was, I had been planning to wait and buy the island, but then I saw Hunding's and was blown away... and it totally fits my new main character perfectly. However, I do plan to buy more, I'm just not thrilled with any of the Notable homes at all. I like a house that has some character and ambience, both inside and out, and I didn't feel any of the Notable homes had that for me. Also, the Daggerfall Overlook with a trapdoor to slaughterfish infested water; what kind of usable 'feature' is that?? Then there's the tower with rails so high you cannot even see over them to even enjoy the view? VERY poor design IMO.
    Edited by ADarklore on February 16, 2017 12:16AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Funny, I was actually surprised at how large and awesome the Hunding's Palatial Hall was, I had been planning to wait and buy the island, but then I saw Hunding's and was blown away... and it totally fits my new main character perfectly. However, I do plan to buy more, I'm just not thrilled with any of the Notable homes at all. I like a house that has some character and ambience, both inside and out, and I didn't feel any of the Notable homes had that for me. Also, the Daggerfall Overlook with a trapdoor to slaughterfish infested water; what kind of usable 'feature' is that?? Then there's the tower with rails so high you cannot even see over them to even enjoy the view? VERY poor design IMO.

Better yet make the railings into a decor item easy removal
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    I'll get all 3 eventually for the title and achievement. I'll start with the Overlook, because Lord is better title than other two :) Well it happens so that the house is better too, in my opinion, but the reason I'll start there is the title :)
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Has not come out yet for xb1 but I'm buying the daggerfall one. Btw can u use gold for it or is it just crowns?
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    greylox wrote: »
    I'd only consider a notable house if they bring out an Argonian one but mainly it was the prices that killed it for me.

Argonian and notable dont mix >:)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Well... the thing is I have a small house bought with a small courtyard. And it is "too big" for me. So even if I had 4 million gold - I am not planning to buy a house that I can get lost in. :D
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Has not come out yet for xb1 but I'm buying the daggerfall one. Btw can u use gold for it or is it just crowns?

You can buy all of them with gold, except the island and cave (which aren't available at all yet).

The notable homes cost almost 4 million gold, but apparently for some people that's not a problem.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Danikat wrote: »

You can buy all of them with gold, except the island and cave (which aren't available at all yet).

The notable homes cost almost 4 million gold, but apparently for some people that's not a problem.

Yes check the crown store on the website for home crown prices daggerfall overlook is 11,000 crowns
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on February 19, 2017 9:06PM