The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Notable home did you purchase or plan on purchasing?

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Which of the following big boy homes did you purchased or plan on purchasing?
Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on February 15, 2017 11:24AM

Which Notable home did you purchase or plan on purchasing? 211 votes

Daggerfall Overlook
19%
ArtisBlue_RadiumMadyLark82AlienSlofBlackEarmakrethidknickreb17_ESOS1ipperyJimDerNachtfalterAlex_LexAlisyraGhost-ShotAnnalyseStravokovOPUSpyderDarkheartactoshQUEZ420 42 votes
Serenity Falls Estate
9%
SlurgDeadlyRecluse Schore159Iruil_ESOAimoraSkayaqzariaanitajoneb17_ESODaraughBroddatheroyalestpythonnub18_ESOLylithIVoontheogenicNovaShadowKatahdinBruceLeeroy91theher0notTasearStrawberryKitsune 21 votes
Ebonheart Chateau
10%
WaTeR-aBuSeRchayne424b14_ESOFreemanBlackSparrowwenchmore420b14_ESOTurelusShadowHvoKiramekuguulhondelinkswaggasmIluvrienSarevoccvampireplagueLupusdiabolusmakeumrageDracindoChandraNalaarMarqueHekaterin 23 votes
U crazy?
59%
laurajfSirAndyTabbycatthesilverball_ESOSolarikenkevlarto_ESOarasysb14_ESOLtCrunchAlMcFlyXundiinCpt_TeemoOsteosLeglessUKDanikatixieAetherSatoriAllPlayAndNoWorkElara_NorthwindBam_BamKhenarthi 125 votes
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Chateau
    Ebonheart Chateau,

Not purchased anything yet and saving for that home. Stonefalls is my favourite zone and Ebonheart my favourite city, also I want to start large because it's more interesting to work towards.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    I bought the Daggerfall Overlook Purly for the Lady title but i use the hundings house
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Haven't purchased anything yet... not planning to either... currently see no point in getting a house as it doesn't bring any benefit. If they ever add vault space, I probably will reconsider... ie smallest room with a vault in it :-)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serenity Falls Estate
    Serenity Falls Estate for this one.
    Has not done much with it yet, plan of using some planks and stuff for some changes, then decorate the stable and outdoor.
    Only downside is the stupid small balconies on Khajiit houses
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No option for all 3?
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    U crazy?
    I don't really have any interest in housing.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serenity Falls Estate
    I really like khajiiti architecture. I just wish it had a watch tower like the other 2 manors do.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    If I had infinite gold/real money and was willing to disregard all my priorities except which house I think is prettiest I'd get Serenity Falls Estate purely so I could entertain myself decorating it. (And then get other houses for actual use.)

But it's way, way out of my budget, in completely the wrong location for all my characters, bigger than I know what to do with and wouldn't work at all with my plan of decorating houses with whatever I find/find crafting blueprints for.

So as it stands I won't be getting any of the notable homes.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Serenity Falls Estate
    For the waterfall, the title, and the huge amount of usable outdoor space. I don't anticipate furnishing the interior anytime this year.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    I plan to get all 3 eventually as I love furnishing mansions in games! Plus my main is used to living (well, unliving) in decadent luxury. Starting with Daggerfall and setting up his torture chamber and sleeping area with coffin!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • VampiricByNature
    VampiricByNature
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    I seriously want the title but for my actual home, I plan on going for something smaller. The castle will be one epic storage spot though!!
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Way too big for me and my forge-wife.
    Give us a fireplace, a forge and an anvil - we're set.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Saving up for it still...

Possibly all 3 one day :wink:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthtear Cavern. I'm saving my crowns for it. I'd like the black cat, but I'm saving my crowns. I don't want Earthtear Cavern to come out and find I'm 40 crowns short because I bought a black cat. Or anything else that looked nice at the time.

The only exception to spending no crowns is a massive sale on the merchant and banker.

In the meantime I'm buying small houses and practising crafting and furnishing so I'm ready for our awesome guild hall. I mean, Earthtear Cavern.
    Edited by cyberjanet on February 15, 2017 12:44PM
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought Hammerdeath Bungalow, which for some reason isn't on this list.

Jealous?

• Freeman
    Freeman
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Chateau
    Ebonheart Chateau! I work a ton in my real-life job so I don't get as much time to play as I'd like. I bought the furnished version for crowns so I get to spend the time I do get in game enjoying playing rather than grinding for blueprints/materials and crafting stuff.
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. None of those three are appealing.

The smaller homes look better, IMO.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Without a place to store my not-so-used stuff like a vault of sorts Homestead is useless to me.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    Mournoth keep I think it is very tidy for the price. I happened to get lucky with my sub renewal, so I didn't feel like a stooge for forking mass cash for a house.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    U crazy?
    That's too many target skeletons even for my standards. Considering that its literally the only furniture I need... And maybe the alchemy station.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    None of the notable houses would suit my present characters. The smaller houses appeal much more.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
  • Nolphi
    Nolphi
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Daggerfall Overlook, really cool place. I would have waited for the tropical island one but that one does not suit the traditional medieval/fantasy theme I prefer. I hope they launch another big seaside castle in the future. I would have loved a combination of Daggerfall Overlook and the island hideaway
    Clan Nolphi Family Gaming
    Follow @kingnolphi on twitter
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cyberjanet wrote: »
    Earthtear Cavern. I'm saving my crowns for it. I'd like the black cat, but I'm saving my crowns. I don't want Earthtear Cavern to come out and find I'm 40 crowns short because I bought a black cat. Or anything else that looked nice at the time.

The only exception to spending no crowns is a massive sale on the merchant and banker.

In the meantime I'm buying small houses and practising crafting and furnishing so I'm ready for our awesome guild hall. I mean, Earthtear Cavern.

Buy the cat, it'll go well with Earthtear Cavern decor. Beside how will you keep all the vermin out of the caven. Buy the cat.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • AetherSatori
    AetherSatori
    ✭✭✭
    U crazy?
    No interest in those houses, they're far too big for me. I have enormous stronģholds in SWTOR and have barely touched them. Small is cute, medium is probably as big as I'd go.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None so far, by the time I've decorated my large house, a year or so from now, I may have saved up enough gold to buy all three for the title. But then again I may use the gold to buy something else since the mansions would end up being just large furniture storage units.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    U crazy?
    Ill probably take that nice looking island when avaiable
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Chateau
    Haven't gotten any house with Crowns yet. I'm waiting for my sub to re-up in June. Then, I'll see what sort of housing the Morrowind expansion has and either get Ebonheart Chateau or get something on Vvardenfell.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever Telvanni home comes on Vvardenfell, whether it be a mushroom pod or a giant tower.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serenity Falls Estate
    I haven't purchased a house yet. I am waiting to see what they charge for the cave next month.

I'm farming gold to pay for Serenity Falls if I do decide to buy it and doing writs for writ vouchers so I can get some crafting stations and a test dummy for the house.
    Edited by Katahdin on February 15, 2017 2:59PM
    Beta tester November 2013