The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thorns of the Black Rose *** Recruiting for vet trial members and active officers for events!!!

C3NTUR1ON
C3NTUR1ON
✭✭✭
WHO WE ARE:

Thorns of the Black Rose was established by active players striving to overcome the most challenging content across Tamriel. We believe the strength of the Order depends on the individual skills and contributions of every member. Within our ranks you will find a range of players, from those new to the game to veterans of endgame content.

WHAT WE DO:

To become a strong member of the Order, one must leverage experience obtained through all facets of warfare and exploration. Weekly events are scheduled to support character progression for every member. We conduct multiple trials, alliance war events, and PvE achievement based events. To ensure our members prosper from their labors, a weekly 5K due is required to maintain a guild trader.

OUR VISION:

We understand everyone differs in motivation and goals and that the organization and each individual member must benefit from one another. There is a place for everyone in the Order, whether you enjoy solo play, farming unique items for trade, or challenging endgame content.

OUR GOALS:

Our ambitions cover a range of content designed to enhance various members' experience. Maintaining a weekly guild trader and strengthening our financial foundation allows the Order to pursue highly populated locations. We are currently building teams for group content to include veteran and normal trials, and Dragonstar Arena. For our Cyrodiil warriors, the Order is not limited by alliance and hopes to leverage members across all factions to meet organizational needs. Our Master Crafters offer services and support through all trade skills.

Part of the Order's success is ensuring the right people are picked for the right job. There are long term opportunities for members to fill management and leadership positions. Loyalty and dedication to the organization is paramount in selecting strong members to strengthen our success.

The Order communicates though the BAND mobile application. This is NOT a requirement but fosters ease of communication and information sharing.

If you are interested in joining Thorns of the Black Rose, please leave your GT below and an officer will send you an invite as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in advance...
Edited by C3NTUR1ON on March 2, 2017 7:32PM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Some of this weeks guild events included Imperial City/Sewers questing and boss raid; minimum of three trial runs, and alliance war events in Skull of Corruption.
  • TheNinjaIX
    TheNinjaIX
    Soul Shriven
    GT "Wrath of Stang"
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    @TheNinjaIX invite sent. Thank you for your interest.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Growing fast... looking to run multiple trial teams during the week and weekend.
  • olipere_luisb14_ESO
    olipere_luisb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT: "Darkeaglelq" just started ESO
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @olipere_luisb14_ESO
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Seeking additional experienced players interested in Veteran trials and DSA... especially those who have completed VMA.

Also in need of active and motivated members wanting to take on leadership and management roles within the guild.
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on February 15, 2017 11:48AM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Cleared Imperial Sewer/City bosses and farmed Molag Bal for rare drops during guild event. If this is something that interests you, come check us out. Three trials and an alliance war event are scheduled for this weekend.
  • Josh_r3mixed
    Josh_r3mixed
    Soul Shriven
    Josh r3mixed is my gamertag. Add me
  • FenwayF8thful
    Josh r3mixed is my gamertag. Add me

Invite going out this afternoon. Welcome aboard!
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent. Thanks for checking us out.
  • BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey man, we used to play together I think. my GT is CHONCH BAGG. I've been off for a while, but I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. let me know if you have a spot.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. I'll send invite momentarily. Glad to have you back.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Growing stronger by the day. Solo or group oriented players welcome from every Alliance.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We would like to build two teams for trials throughout the week.
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on February 18, 2017 5:36AM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Still growing strong and looking for members interested in all types of game play.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    join us for our craglorn event tonight
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per my thread

n1xx10nx
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palmtreedance93

I have been away for a couple months.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Calans
    Calans
    I'm interested. Just coming back to the game after being gone a while so I'll need to get involved in runs to raise the 5k
    CalansD
  • bearspater
    Hi, please add me. GT: Igees
  • 99sitr
    99sitr
    Soul Shriven
    Gt PillageYoVilage
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    All invites sent. Thank you for your interest.
  • Zize44
    Zize44
    Gt: Squirmyrug54
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent. Welcome to the Black Rose.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for more endgame players to fill primary spots for Veteran trials.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for active officers interested in leading additional events such as trials, PvP, and other events.
  • Tabitha08319
    Tabitha08319
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining if you are still accepting new members. GT: Stabitha47
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Yep we are still here. I'll send invite today. Thanks.
  • Wolfsfuhrer
    What times do your events typically take place? I'm PST

I'm a 530cp dps (mag and stam sorcs). I'm missing some key peices of gear to hit dps goals. I'm very active and willing to take constructive feedback.

Invite Wolfsfuhrer if you're still looking to add members.