The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Imperial Pack and Explorer's Pack active on NA server, not on EU server (Physical Imperial Edition)

TimotheusFlavii
Back in 2014, I pre-ordered the physical Imperial Edition of ESO. I mainly played on the NA server back then. A few months ago, I returned to ESO, and now, I mainly play on the EU server. I have also bought the gold edition of the game on Steam, and linked my previously existing ESO account to my Steam account.
After the homestead upgrade, I wanted to buy one of the Imperial houses, and I noticed that I couldn't. The game told me I did not posess the Imperial Edition of the game, while my billing history clearly states that I do have it.
After this, I checked on the EU server whether I have all the items that come with both the pre-order Explorer's Pack and the Imperial Pack, and I only have the imperial horse. Why is this the case? I have checked the NA server - there I do have access to the benefits of both the Imperial Pack and the Explorer's Pack. This is unfortunately not the case on the EU server. This is really a pity, since I bought the physical Imperial Edition, which means I should have access on both servers.
I have already contacted support, with no answer yet. How can I solve this issue? Is there someone else who had the same issue?
Edited by TimotheusFlavii on February 10, 2017 12:50PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything purchased from the Crown Store is server locked.

Edit: Sorry I missed the physical purchase part, these should be working as far as I know they always did. I guess wait for support to come back.
    Edited by Turelus on February 10, 2017 12:41PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TimotheusFlavii
    Not bought on the crown store, bought the physical edition (as you can read in the original post)

Edit: Thank you for confirming that it should be working. Indeed, I will wait for support.
    Edited by TimotheusFlavii on February 10, 2017 12:43PM
  • TimotheusFlavii
    How long does it usually take for support to respond? I have send in a ticket a few days ago, and I only keep getting generic responses like this:
    Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online team. Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it has taken us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.
    If your issue has been resolved, please be sure to provide feedback using our Customer Service Survey when it arrives in your inbox. If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
    Thank you again for your time and patience.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

To which I of course replied nothing has been resolved yet.

Any idea when I might get an answer? My ticket reference number is 170209-001120

• TimotheusFlavii
    Can someone from support please answer, either here on this topic, or on my ticket? I have opened my ticket five days ago, and I only keep getting these generic responses, and I would like to get an answer sometime in the near future.
  • TimotheusFlavii
    Still no answer, with the ticket opened six days ago. It is really a pity both ESO customer support, and the support on this forum can't seem to find the time to help a devoted player.
  • TimotheusFlavii
    This is really getting annoying - a week now, with still no answer. Even those ridiculous autoreplies have stopped now. Seriously, ESO customer support, step up your game. Is there no-one at customer support who can help? Can't you even give an ETA on when I might expect an answer?
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    i just found i have this issue as well since i just started a character on EU. still waiting for a response from support.