Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Veteran Maelstrom Arena - Any changes?
I'm curious about vMA, since I've never run it, but I am about to during a 1-week holiday that I have soon. (CP561 mag sorc built for that)
After the holiday, the update will land on PS4 and I assume it will somehow affect vMA... but how?
- Monster sets won't crit, right? Will Ilambris still be worth it, or two 1-piece items from different sets? (e.g. Iceheart spell crit + Molag spell damage)
- 39 more champion points. This will, in theory, make Maelstrom slightly easier, right? Easier to sustain resources.
- I saw someone mentioning that there will be some changes to mobs and monsters. Are these massive in practice (in vMA)?
- Ultimate is capped at 500. Is Overload still the thing?
- Anything else?