The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you enjoy zerging?

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a zergbad and cannot even kill a mage guard
    I have a build now for both styles of gameplay everyone hates. A zerg build where I spam bombard and watch AP pile up while my group ultibombs the other group; generally while drinking beer and having a good time. And a gank build where I can take my time and do a little more thoughtful attacks yet still is equally infuriating to people.

I'm not running proc sets though. I should work on that to really play how everyone hates other people to play.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I have a build now for both styles of gameplay everyone hates. A zerg build where I spam bombard and watch AP pile up while my group ultibombs the other group; generally while drinking beer and having a good time. And a gank build where I can take my time and do a little more thoughtful attacks yet still is equally infuriating to people.

I'm not running proc sets though. I should work on that to really play how everyone hates other people to play.

Don't forget tank and tank-healer if it's hate you seek.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

Don't forget tank and tank-healer if it's hate you seek.

I think there is a proc set for that. I will look into it.
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    I like soloing and 1vxing zergbads
    Zerging in and of itself no, but it is fun to pick smaller fights on the edges of zergs and then attempt to get away/pull them from an objective by chasing you, sometimes.

Usually stick to 1vX small scale though.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait a second... you're sprinting on a magicka sorc and wasting all your stamina to the point where you can't break free and getting killed by only 5 people... and you say you're managing to expose stuff? :trollface:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look for the opponent who is trying to 1vX, and then RD him from 41m away.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    Until there is battlegrounds and we have a fixed amount of players in a zone you have to live with the fact zergs exist and always will. It's very easy for players to add friends after a loss and comeback with more players. It's how open world works and I hate zergs...I aim to slaughter zergs with a coordinated group.

I've watched your groups do just that. Sometimes, if I'm not being assaulted by 12 enemies going after your group, I like to sit and watch. 1.0
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm too old to win 1v1 let alone a zerg. Carpal tunnel kicks in...
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sureshawt wrote: »
    Funny how these meaningless and made up terms take hold within gaming communities.

All of those using the term please define what constitutes a zerg.

*facepalms

Someone missed out on Starcraft

• Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    quick editorial on forum users and character names:

Hogs-the-Bong // Edgy Stamblade (EP)

finally - a character name which looks very familiar when i'm out in pvp - wherein 90 percent or so of all character names/user ID's are weed related...for the longest time i was seriously questioning whether most of the people here on the forums actually played pvp :#

all time favorite (i have no idea what it actually means...correction cuz i just looked it up - i now know): "Chiefin your Weed"...

end editorial :p

I made that character specifically as a parody of all those cancer, weed-referencing nightblades.

I'm glad the charm is breaking through, haha. :D
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    I look for the opponent who is trying to 1vX, and then RD him from 41m away.

Lol I always knew templars thought like this
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe, first everyone would need to agree on the definition of "zerging" lol
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    The never ending agreement
    QQ.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    Zerging to take keeps and flip the map is one thing.

But it isn't accomplishing to kill one person with your 12 man group. I just like killing, I pull zergbads from the group then expose em. That had every eso player on scourge want my head xD

How about you?

----
    Both minus the Zerg
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zerging to take keeps and flip the map is one thing.

But it isn't accomplishing to kill one person with your 12 man group. I just like killing, I pull zergbads from the group then expose em. That had every eso player on scourge want my head xD

How about you?

The map of cyrodiil was designed for 400vs400vs400
    It was meant to be played as a group(not a zerg difference is more coordination, Ulti timing etc. ) Try taking a castle by your self and see how long that will take if possible. If you don't like playing go dueling like the other soloists. Can't recommend 1vsx ing thou cause you'll get snared, rooted, stunned, jesusbeamed, destroulted, and your ability costs increased by 60% at " the same time.
    Good luck ill give you 20 secs if your lucky
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    One does NOT become Zergbad overnight!
    Can we get poll options pls for filthy tower farmers? I feel discriminated! q.q

Tower farmers or now outpost farmers are just glorified zergbads

Towerfarming <3
    Hilerious as hell until they get to,scared to come in and put up 10 firetrebs lol
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    The war in RvR. Makes the pvp fun. Army vs army.
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's so wrong about merging? Here on DC, we take pride in flipping the entire Trueflame map to blue during the morning hours EST. We take pride when we have the opportunity to zerg with our Lord Fengrush when he has emperor. Why shouldn't we absolutely demolish our enemies with superior numbers? You small timers got your AoE cap reduction so don't complain about zergs.

image-0-02-01-c5ac6a1501ee29363ce3860d2b7ad33122764797c06ede95d7ad38d9c50a814f-V.jpg
    Edited by ishilb14_ESO on February 14, 2017 10:48PM
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like zerg vs zerg or big three way fights. Zerg vs 1 is just an ap cookie. Big fights are always fun.

• Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Xv1 all the time I love it, I thrive off it, wat ya gona do about it!
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like playing solo, fits into my classes design which is an "assassin" i hit groups hard and fast although if theyre pugs i just walk up and insta kill em all
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Its called an ALLIANCE WAR. Why would you sign up for a game based on large scale battles and then belittle teamwork oriented play? If you want to prove how awesome you are on your own go duel in Rawl Kha like the rest of the try hards, ok?

Besides. All these 1vX heros would be nothing without their 'theory crafted' crutch gears and animation cancelling exploits.

AC is not an exploit first of all, and id say yea a non ganking solo no heavy armor nb requires a little thinking, not a lot just a lil though, had to pick my 3rd set after all
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biased poll is biased. I'm mostly a solo player but I love both small-scale and big group battles. I don't mind fighting with or fighting against zergs most of the time.

Like most people I do hate the stack-on-crown-and-spam ball groups and bottleneck bomb groups though. Those groups bog the server down hard and have too many game mechanics in their favor. ZOS is to blame for that though, not the players.
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind large groups, I just don't like extremely dense ball zergs. Collision should be a thing in PvP. Looks like For Honor does it well.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • cjthibs
    cjthibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about an option for playing in a moderately-sized group of friends?
  • Nyteshade
    Nyteshade
    ✭✭✭
    The biased wording in this poll makes me not participate.

To each is own as they say. ESO made the game large scale PvP ala DAOC and GW2. It's what it is and how it's designed.

I'm not sure about people who buy a large scale pvp game then complain about large scale pvp.

It sounds like a buying choice problem to me, not a game or player problem.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do what I want, because it doesn't matter what I do - I'm still having fun and better then everyone.