The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A ship as a house

• Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    I'd easily pay $50 REAL CASH for a boat docked just outside of Vulkhel Guard, just outside the city. It could even be half the size of our free house in the city. All I need is a bed, end table, and some wall decorations and I'd be set.

The broom closet we got isn't bad. I'm just not a fan of the stone wall look. Not sure how long it'll take me to decorate it up to the point I don't notice it, but I'm hoping it's not "years".
    You can get all three rooms free if you have 2 more characters - the Rosy Lion has wooden paneling.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    OP nice to see you agree with many of us who have been wanting this for a while :wink:

Always nice when someone brings an old post to life :)
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took my Rosy Lion inn room and planked three of the walls with those large furnishing planks. I took a desk, dresser, and table and a swinging bed made from the hanging shelves and that's my ships captain's quarters, lol.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 27, 2017 11:35PM