Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• ESO Website for maintenance – August 22, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)

*BG MVP* Peace Tank™ - Ultra Tanky Sorc - Troll King - Very Punny - No Shields - LOL. (Wrathstone)

TheValkyn
TheValkyn
✭✭✭✭✭
Wrathstone Update - Let the QQ continue™
Wolfhunter Update - TItle changed to Medal collecting, PvP Peace Tank™
Win a Chaosball, Domination, CTF match pretty much by yourself.

Notable Whispers/Commentary Received While Playing the Build:
"Ressing people who have been killed is a <expletive> move"
"This guy's health is like - crazy high going up"
"Go RP with your grandma"
"Is this the pvp side of the game? Nah, that was just some weird ass [email protected]#$."
"He's taking no damage"

The Peace Tank™ aims to make DPS stacked builds call you a cheater, a sad RP'er and/or make people give up in frustration. Watching try-hards attempt with all their might to down you in a duel but you just /drink2 and /laugh at them while taunting them in /say chat until they forfeit granting you the win. Also feel free to type to your friends whilst surviving a zerg attack. This build is very survivable but you'll only gain a chance to surprise an enemy by reflecting their projectiles and "burst" (lol) them down.

Class: Sorc works best but DK and Nightblade also excel
Race: Nord
Mundus: Steed Stone
Armor:
  • 2 Piece Troll King (Resilient Champion passive and Vigor can proc this)
  • 5 Piece Armor Master (Orgnum is fine too. This will put your recovery over 10k.)
  • 5 Piece Alessian Order
  • Health Recovery Enchants

Stam or health enchants. It doesn't bloody matter but magicka isn't ideal. If you want to invest in being a pest then spend money on tri stat glyphs. It doesn't freakin' matter.

Skills:
1h/s (Bar 1)
Vigor
Immoveable (Activates Armor Master. If you run Orgnum's then you can use hurricane)
Unstable Clanfear (Daedric SUmmoning Recovery Passive)
Heroic Slash (Debuff and gain ulti faster for your negates or )
Dark Deal (Gain stamina back if you need it. You don't though.)
Ulti: Spell Wall (Reflect enemy projectiles for a burst (lol). Time it right and you can kill them)

1h/s (Bar 2)
Unrelenting prison (I do it for the breaches)
Absorb Magic (A nice, quick heal against casters)
Unstable Clanfear (Daedric SUmmoning Recovery Passive)
Guard or purge
Defensive Rune ( For the Lols. It gives you time to emote.)
Ulti: Negate (For when you have to be a team player)

An example of some fun:
(Starting at or around 2:54:11)

I don't record myself playing games but you can find me in Bruma sometimes /drink2 'ing and sitting in forward camp tents for absolutely no reason besides a nice picnic and to tick you off for no freaking reason.

Edited by TheValkyn on March 30, 2019 4:00AM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love it. Nicely done.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]
    EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]
    DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]

RIP
    AD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]

Addons
    AP Meter : All your AP needs
    Greyskull : Customisable, colour-coded Damage Meter

Videos
    MDK PVP, #officialGvGs
  • EvoAZN
    EvoAZN
    ✭✭✭
    haha that is awesome.
    RiceGum

Daggerfall Covenant
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I love it. Nicely done.
    @Ghostbane
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    haha that is awesome.
    @EvoAZN

• The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im planning on running a similar build on my sorc. Troll king, orgnums and hulking draugr for stam sorc.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I was using Trainee/TrollKing/Green Pact for a while. Green Pact works with some of the new Max Stam/recovery foods. I would swap between Max Stam/Health Recovery and Max Stam/Stamina Recovery.

I could see Pariah or Permafrost also being good.
    Edited by Dyride on February 2, 2017 3:54AM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
    ØMNI
    Solongandthanksforallthef
    Revenge of the Hist
    Revenge of the Deer

Ḍ̼̭͔yride -- Sorceress of the Reach

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyride wrote: »
    Nice. I was using Trainee/TrollKing/Green Pact for a while. Green Pact works with some of the new Max Stam/recovery foods. I would swap between Max Stam/Health Recovery and Max Stam/Stamina Recovery.

I could see Pariah or Permafrost also being good.

This is what i've been running

you can do Greenpact/Ogrims/Troll King that works pretty good for trolling lol
  • Kerioko
    Kerioko
    ✭✭✭✭
    About the same concept on a Sap Tank:

5 Fasalla/ 5 Durok's Bane/2 Pirate Skeleton

SnB/Master Resto

Disease enchants or defile poisons with 75 points in befoul

Immovable health and magicka pots

Instead of stacking health recovery, I stack outgoing and incoming heals to a point my swallow soul does more self healing than damage when I spam it, same goes for sap and refreshing path.

Its fun watching people die to 1.5-2K dps and not being able to out heal the damage. Actually had a templar accuse me of cheating because his jabs only healed him for around 100 and his 12K BoL was only healing for 2K as he spammed his way out of magicka and died to a 1K bash!

Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
    Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
    Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
    Cor-Leonis
    friendship - integrity - perseverance
  • Yiko
    Yiko
    ✭✭✭✭
  • EvoAZN
    EvoAZN
    ✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I love it. Nicely done.
    @Ghostbane
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    haha that is awesome.
    @EvoAZN

please find a way to record some game play this is too good :D
    RiceGum

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    "Is this the pvp side of the game? Nah, that was just some weird ass [email protected]#$."

The Peace Tank™ aims to make DPS stacked builds call you a cheater, a sad RP'er and/or make people give up in frustration. Watching try-hards attempt with all their might to down you in a duel but you just /drink2 and /laugh at them while taunting them in /say chat until they forfeit granting you the win. Also feel free to type to your friends whilst surviving a zerg attack. This build is very survivable but you'll only gain a chance to surprise an enemy by reflecting their projectiles and "burst" (lol) them down.

Armor:
    • 5 Piece Armor Master (Orgnum is fine too. This will put your recovery over 10k.)
    • 5 Piece Beekeeper

Stam or health enchants. It doesn't bloody matter but magicka isn't ideal. If you want to invest in being a pest then spend money on tri stat glyphs. It doesn't freakin' matter.

Skills:
    1h/s (Bar 1)
    Vigor
    Immoveable (Activates Armor Master. If you run Orgnum's then you can use hurricane)
    Bound Armaments (Daedric Summoning Recovery Passive)
    Ulti: Spell Wall (Reflect enemy projectiles for a burst (lol). Time it right and you can kill them)

1h/s (Bar 2)
    Crit Surge
    Bound Armaments (Daedric SUmmoning Recovery Passive)
    Shuffle

An example of some fun:

I don't record myself playing games but you can find me in Bruma sometimes /drink2 'ing and sitting in forward camp tents for absolutely no reason besides a nice picnic and to tick you off for no freaking reason.

Do you think the orgnums or armor master work better? With beekeeper/troll king.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kerioko wrote: »

SnB/Master Resto

Instead of stacking health recovery, I stack outgoing and incoming heals to a point my swallow soul does more self healing than damage when I spam it, same goes for sap and refreshing path.

Its fun watching people die to 1.5-2K dps and not being able to out heal the damage. Actually had a templar accuse me of cheating because his jabs only healed him for around 100 and his 12K BoL was only healing for 2K as he spammed his way out of magicka and died to a 1K bash!

Just so you know, your points into Befoul increase the effect of the Minor Defile on yourself from Pirate Skeleton.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
    ØMNI
    Solongandthanksforallthef
    Revenge of the Hist
    Revenge of the Deer

Ḍ̼̭͔yride -- Sorceress of the Reach

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Armor:
    • 5 Piece Beekeeper

Skills:
    1h/s (Bar 1)
    Vigor
    Bound Armaments (Daedric Summoning Recovery Passive)

1h/s (Bar 2)
    Crit Surge
    Bound Armaments (Daedric SUmmoning Recovery Passive)
    Shuffle

An example of some fun:

Do you think the orgnums or armor master work better? With beekeeper/troll king.

It doesn't freakin' matter. You could swap it out for another 5 piece if you wanted to.
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    Before you think of using Orgnums, on PS4 at least, it's bugged atm and doesn't work correctly.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/317222/ps4-orgnums-scales-set#latest
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PikkonMG wrote: »
    Before you think of using Orgnums, on PS4 at least, it's bugged atm and doesn't work correctly.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/317222/ps4-orgnums-scales-set#latest

I could be wrong but I don't believe it's bugged. It increases your recovery based off of your base recovery which doesn't include percent modifiers. So food and any flat increases like set bonuses or enchants.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol that's great bud, I usually do the same with my DK. The sorc definitely has nice trolling potential.
    And when I vest my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who hase me. O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol bro. You got me with this when I was camping Warden resources on my stamsorc, Eno. After everyone was dead and I couldn't kill you, you told me to learn to bash and ran off. lol

Edit:

SnB/Master Resto

YOU /pointsangerly. Well, not you specifically.. but this setup shouldn't exist, and is one of the balance issues as to why I stopped playing. Now to quit the forum surfing.
    Edited by Own on February 4, 2017 8:26PM
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for Morrowind update... Well, not really. Nothing changed. The build is still unstoppable but one thing to mention...

CAPTURE THE FLAG
    Become the medal MVP. This build can single handedly win BGs by camping with an enemy flag in your base.
    Edited by TheValkyn on May 26, 2017 3:43AM
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

SnB/Master Resto

I laughed out loud reading this - I kind of want to do this on my Templar. For bonus points I'll use Solar Barrage as my execute. B)
  • AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭
    Updated for Morrowind update... Well, not really. Nothing changed. The build is still unstoppable but one thing to mention...

CAPTURE THE FLAG
    Become the medal MVP. This build can single handedly win BGs by camping with an enemy flag in your base.

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn
    what food would you run......the yellow bear haunch? (adds health, and mag/stam/health regen
    Makkir the Stormcaller
    Makkir of Daggerfall
    Check my Magicka Sorc Videos- Makkir YouTube Videos
    #SorcLivesMatter
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn
    what food would you run......the yellow bear haunch? (adds health, and mag/stam/health regen

That's a good food to run however it is pretty expensive. It does fine with regular purple tri-drink.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, do you actually get a nice amount of medals in battlegrounds running this? In my experience, people that get a lot of kills and/or do a lot of healing tend to get the most medals.

Edited by timidobserver on May 30, 2017 5:16AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn

That's a good food to run however it is pretty expensive. It does fine with regular purple tri-drink.

@TheValkyn

I am running this set up on console. I have never played tanks/perma block builds before so is it possible for you to post a working video? I am just curious to watch some one else run it.

The build did very well for what you said, but I still found some players able to drop my health rather quickly. When TK procs, I think I am at 6.2k health regen. The other note is I DID find myself running low on stamina a lot and def needed dark deal. I am also only CP 380 or so on console so the missing 220 CPs might play a part.

Some comments

- Shuffle also procs armor master and is cheaper. Can you just run immovable pots instead of the Immovable ability?
    - You also get major ward from Hurricane if you ditch Immovable for it.
    - You have Crit Surge on your set up but i don't see the point unless you run hurricane....you have just the one offensive ability and then light attacks to proc surge heals....at least with hurricane you are getting heals constantly.

What wep enchants are you running?
    Makkir the Stormcaller
    Makkir of Daggerfall
    Check my Magicka Sorc Videos- Makkir YouTube Videos
    #SorcLivesMatter
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, do you actually get a nice amount of medals in battlegrounds running this? In my experience, people that get a lot of kills and/or do a lot of healing tend to get the most medals.

In capture the flag or domination you get a ton of medals because you're playing the objective and mostly ignoring players.
    Edited by TheValkyn on May 31, 2017 2:31AM
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn

@TheValkyn

I am running this set up on console. I have never played tanks/perma block builds before so is it possible for you to post a working video? I am just curious to watch some one else run it.

The build did very well for what you said, but I still found some players able to drop my health rather quickly. When TK procs, I think I am at 6.2k health regen. The other note is I DID find myself running low on stamina a lot and def needed dark deal. I am also only CP 380 or so on console so the missing 220 CPs might play a part.

Some comments

- Shuffle also procs armor master and is cheaper. Can you just run immovable pots instead of the Immovable ability?
    - You also get major ward from Hurricane if you ditch Immovable for it.
    - You have Crit Surge on your set up but i don't see the point unless you run hurricane....you have just the one offensive ability and then light attacks to proc surge heals....at least with hurricane you are getting heals constantly.

What wep enchants are you running?
    • You don't have to block with this build.
    • Knock back resistance and break free cost reduction is the better reason to slot this over hurricane. It's hard to heal or refresh buffs when you are sitting on your ass.
    • I've been replacing crit surge with guard on the bars. Ideally you don't want people around you but when you do need them it grants buffs to them.
    • Run dark deal as a heal and not only when you need stam. You'll live longer.
    • Tbh it doesn't matter which enchants you run. Honestly, I often forget to recharge them and end up saying screw it. lol

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@timidobserver

Peace Tank = Zero Kills.

43.2k damage out. 7.5k healing out. Top medal score and this was a below average match.

Ov8pSh8.jpg

Nice.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn

How are your attributes distributed?
  • Eligos
    Eligos
    @TheValkyn Hi i was just wondering what your amor, weapon and shield traits are for this build?