Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Supposedly Leaked Expansion Details] Are these real? *EDIT: Site Has Been Shut Down.

• Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    I would like to see some orc related update.

Like the massive DLC that already happened?
    Orsinium was DLC about Orsimer. But I want DLC about Orcs. Something like Orcinium.

Is there a difference or didn't I get the joke?

Sorry been little rusty for few days. Some problems in subconscious level propably.

But when I come back I will spam orc in every discussion and I'll start getting those awesomes again.

Go back to the Ghetto :)
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess that are only speculations
    Options
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Mr_Apollo wrote: »
    Well if his post gets removed we have confirmation don't we?

It doesn't properly mean the information was true. it can mean that information was false, and they claimed to be true

No. Nobody forces somebody to shut down their website or remove an article when the stated things are false (unless they're incredibly damaging for the reputation and this article wasn't).

Actually they can...lawsuits can be made from that
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    lol

Nothing I posted was false. My post is just saying what that website said. Just like quoting someone. I am not claiming that information is true. I am claiming it was what was up on the sight. Nothing more nothing less. If you don't believe that was up on the sight, I can make a video of the page open, as I said I still have it open in the tab.

It's also in spoiler format so no one who doesn't wish to see it before the streams sees it.

Like I said...it was taken down for a reason. Doesn't properly mean its false nor true
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »
    @dwemer_paleologist

EDIT: lol, forgot to check if there was a page 2

thank you friend
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VVARDENFELL AND WARDEN CLASS CONFIRMED!!!!!! YESSSSSSS! The trailer was amazing!
    Edited by Vaoh on January 31, 2017 7:06PM
    Options