[Supposedly Leaked Expansion Details] Are these real? *EDIT: Site Has Been Shut Down.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Apollo wrote: »
    Could be, wait an hour, then we will have information from the livestream

please give link to that live stream.

@dwemer_paleologist twitch.tv/bethesda
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I honestly believe it. There are so many details, dates, and other things that it would be absolutely ridiculous to fabricate so much information when it looks so detailed on everything it mentions.

Also I made an educated guess based on datamining awhile ago that Vvardenfell would be an expansion and likely include the Warden class. Never though Battlegrounds would arrive at the same time though! It goes right in line with my overall expansions expectations though :open_mouth:

yu6zj.jpg

(Conspiracy theorists for lack of a better word)

Area 51 was a conspiracy. And now it's truth.
    Options
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭

Here ya go
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    I would like to see some orc related update.

You have Orsinium .-.
    Yeah? You can always want more.
    Example:
    I have girlfriend, but I want to have two more.
    Same thing. Expect I don't really have girlfriend, but I have Orsinium. And I wont propably pay for next update unlike for my future girlfriends.

But you got the point.

Good luck on your future love life.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

thank you for answer but ...

1] that's not a link
    2] it was announced that it was to take place at 11 am, did it allready happen ? because there is nothing on there that is pre recorded.
    Options
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    Druid-like class... I can't wait for it! If the game has druid/shaman, then the game is one of my favorites. <3

Agree.

Been trying so hard to turn a Templar or DK into a Shaman and I can get very, very close but not quite there.

I'm subbed till end of Feb, the next hour or so will decide if that gets extended to end of May.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
    Options
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

thank you for answer but ...

1] that's not a link
    2] it was announced that it was to take place at 11 am, did it allready happen ? because there is nothing on there that is pre recorded.

The link for the stream

And its starting in 25 minutes

"Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer

Options
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like they made them take the link down
    Options
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

Either
    1)They got into serious trouble by claiming false information
    2)They actually leaked when they shouldn't have
    ~Brelin Geolas

~Lyris Titanborn

~M'aiq the Liar
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer

Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Libonotus wrote: »

awesome, thank you friend.
    Options
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    http://www.shacknews.com/article/98829/the-elder-scrolls-online-returns-to-morrowind-in-upcoming-expansion

Says new Warden class, Battlegrounds (4 v 4 v 4) Huge new zone and more. But I'm not 100% sure if it's legit.

*EDIT: Site Has Been Shut Down.

I'm guessing the sudden removal indicates some truth within the article
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

Either
    1)They got into serious trouble by claiming false information
    2)They actually leaked when they shouldn't have

you are right on the money with that.
    in basic english terms = they stoled zenimax and bethesdas thunder, and thats a BIG no no lol
    = lawsuits and not good for you to leak stuff lol
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.shacknews.com/article/98829/the-elder-scrolls-online-returns-to-morrowind-in-upcoming-expansion

Says new Warden class, Battlegrounds (4 v 4 v 4) Huge new zone and more. But I'm not 100% sure if it's legit.

Here is a copy pasta of the article, I still have it open in a tab
    Written By Jason Faulkner

Return to Vvardenfell in Bethesda's new content for The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online players already technically have access to the Province of Morrowind in the form of Stonefalls, the Deshaan Plains, and Bal Foyen, but the latest expansion to ESO will bring the mainland of Vvardenfell. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will be the largest ESO content update Bethesda has released yet, and adds the same amount of area as included in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind's base game.

The new expansion to ESO takes place 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, so you'll get to see Vvardenfell in its heyday. Red Mountain hasn't erupted and thrown the province into turmoil, and Vivec City is still in its infancy. All the sights are waiting to be seen, from the mushroom towers of the Telvanni wizards to the docks of Seyda Neen.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind also brings the first new class since the premiere of ESO. The Warden is a druid-like warrior who has the ability to use nature-based magic to fight their foes. Additionally, the Warden gets a powerful companion in the form of the War Bear, a bear that rips through the Warden's enemies with massive claws.

A new Player-vs-Player mode arrives with Vvardenfell as well. The Battlegrounds PvP mode will pit teams of 4v4v4 against each other in arena-style combat. These battles will take place in the Ashlands and are sure to be intense.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind expansion is priced as follows:

Standard Edition - ($59.99): The Standard Edition includes The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and the base game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Upgrade Edition - ($39.99): If you already own a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you can grab the Upgrade Edition to add Morrowind to your collection.

Digital Collector's Edition - ($79.99): The Digital Collector's Edition gives you both The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and Morrowind as well as:
    An Armored War Horse clad with Dwarven Plate.
    A Dwarven Spider Pet
    A Morag Tong Converter that will allow you to customize your gear in the style of the Morag Tong.
    Exclusive Character Emotes
    All the content in the pre-order Discovery Pack bonus.

Digital Collector's Upgrade - ($59.99): This package features all the items available in the Digital Collector's Edition except for a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.
    Collector's Edition - ($99.99): The physical Collector's Edition includes everything in the Digital Collector's Edition, plus:
    A 12" Dwarven Colossus Statue.
    A large-format, full-color book chronicaling Morag Tong Assassin Naryu's journey through Tamriel.
    A full map of Morrowind.
    A steelbook case featuring the marks of the Tribunal and Vivec.

Additionally, those that pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind get the Discovery Pack which is filled with even more goodies like:
    An exclusive Warden Costume that lets all classes match the Warden's garb seen in the announcement trailer.
    A Dwarven War Dog pet.
    Treasure maps that point you in the direction of some of Vvardenfell's greatest rewards.
    A Dwarven Crown Crate that gives you a chance to get Dwarven-themed pets, costumes, and mounts.
    Experience Scrolls that allow you to gain 50% more experience for two hours.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will release worldwide on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 6, 2017. You can pre-order it now on your platform of choice.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Like the massive DLC that already happened?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

Here is a copy pasta of the article, I still have it open in a tab
    Written By Jason Faulkner

Return to Vvardenfell in Bethesda's new content for The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online players already technically have access to the Province of Morrowind in the form of Stonefalls, the Deshaan Plains, and Bal Foyen, but the latest expansion to ESO will bring the mainland of Vvardenfell. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will be the largest ESO content update Bethesda has released yet, and adds the same amount of area as included in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind's base game.

The new expansion to ESO takes place 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, so you'll get to see Vvardenfell in its heyday. Red Mountain hasn't erupted and thrown the province into turmoil, and Vivec City is still in its infancy. All the sights are waiting to be seen, from the mushroom towers of the Telvanni wizards to the docks of Seyda Neen.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind also brings the first new class since the premiere of ESO. The Warden is a druid-like warrior who has the ability to use nature-based magic to fight their foes. Additionally, the Warden gets a powerful companion in the form of the War Bear, a bear that rips through the Warden's enemies with massive claws.

A new Player-vs-Player mode arrives with Vvardenfell as well. The Battlegrounds PvP mode will pit teams of 4v4v4 against each other in arena-style combat. These battles will take place in the Ashlands and are sure to be intense.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind expansion is priced as follows:

Standard Edition - ($59.99): The Standard Edition includes The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and the base game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Upgrade Edition - ($39.99): If you already own a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you can grab the Upgrade Edition to add Morrowind to your collection.

Digital Collector's Edition - ($79.99): The Digital Collector's Edition gives you both The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and Morrowind as well as:
    An Armored War Horse clad with Dwarven Plate.
    A Dwarven Spider Pet
    A Morag Tong Converter that will allow you to customize your gear in the style of the Morag Tong.
    Exclusive Character Emotes
    All the content in the pre-order Discovery Pack bonus.

Digital Collector's Upgrade - ($59.99): This package features all the items available in the Digital Collector's Edition except for a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.
    Collector's Edition - ($99.99): The physical Collector's Edition includes everything in the Digital Collector's Edition, plus:
    A 12" Dwarven Colossus Statue.
    A large-format, full-color book chronicaling Morag Tong Assassin Naryu's journey through Tamriel.
    A full map of Morrowind.
    A steelbook case featuring the marks of the Tribunal and Vivec.

Additionally, those that pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind get the Discovery Pack which is filled with even more goodies like:
    An exclusive Warden Costume that lets all classes match the Warden's garb seen in the announcement trailer.
    A Dwarven War Dog pet.
    Treasure maps that point you in the direction of some of Vvardenfell's greatest rewards.
    A Dwarven Crown Crate that gives you a chance to get Dwarven-themed pets, costumes, and mounts.
    Experience Scrolls that allow you to gain 50% more experience for two hours.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will release worldwide on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 6, 2017. You can pre-order it now on your platform of choice.

They took it down for a reason bud, I advise to edit it out before its noticed
    ~Brelin Geolas

~Lyris Titanborn

~M'aiq the Liar
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer

Options
  • GeneralPardon
    GeneralPardon
    ✭✭✭
    Well if his post gets removed we have confirmation don't we?
    CP10+
    nMA nDSA nSO nAA nHRC nMoL nHoF nAS
    Options
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭

It doesn't properly mean the information was true. it can mean that information was false, and they claimed to be true
    ~Brelin Geolas

~Lyris Titanborn

~M'aiq the Liar
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer

Options
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Orsinium was DLC about Orsimer. But I want DLC about Orcs. Something like Orcinium.

Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't properly mean the information was true. it can mean that information was false, and they claimed to be true

It could be. Spreading misinformation is against the rules.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Orsinium was DLC about Orsimer. But I want DLC about Orcs. Something like Orcinium.

Is there a difference or didn't I get the joke?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Nobody forces somebody to shut down their website or remove an article when the stated things are false (unless they're incredibly damaging for the reputation and this article wasn't).
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @dwemer_paleologist

EDIT: lol, forgot to check if there was a page 2
    Edited by essi2 on January 31, 2017 6:55PM
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well; for anything that could excite me, I have hesitation.

Thinking about how balance has been terrible now then thinking about throwing another fold in with another class. Thinking of how some ideas have been tossed around to improve existing class abilities or thinking about abilities that have been lost and how they could wind up all being part of the Wardens arsenal. I'd be excited to try the class but that could ruin it.

Then arenas. It would be nice to have some faster access small battles; but then I get concerned with the fact that this game should be balanced around RvRvR large scale battles IMO. For all the crying about getting zerged, the large battles are what sets this game apart from most other MMOs who don't have it. I'd hate to see that ruined and to find arenas became the focal point yet they need to do something like this in order to add some PvP content.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Warden is indeed coming, then I want class change tokens

Oh yeah, and the other things are good too I guess...
    Edited by Tryxus on January 31, 2017 6:55PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

There isn't a difference, Ghettokid is just too Orc for us to comprehend.

At least he is from clan Morkul.
    Edited by Abeille on January 31, 2017 6:55PM

Meet my characters:

Options
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

Sorry been little rusty for few days. Some problems in subconscious level propably.

But when I come back I will spam orc in every discussion and I'll start getting those awesomes again.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I stand corrected.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    If the Warden is indeed coming, then I want class change tokens

Oh yeah, and the other things are good too I guess...

I doubt that happens. The idea of stuff like this is content by you having to grind a new class.
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol

Nothing I posted was false. My post is just saying what that website said. Just like quoting someone. I am not claiming that information is true. I am claiming it was what was up on the sight. Nothing more nothing less. If you don't believe that was up on the sight, I can make a video of the page open, as I said I still have it open in the tab.

It's also in spoiler format so no one who doesn't wish to see it before the streams sees it.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options