Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonian Target Skeletons

Elephant42
Elephant42
✭✭✭✭
Furnishings
  • Argonian Target Skeletons are now available for purchase in the Housing Editor.

Where?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda sounds like they're crowns only. Which is lame.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer
    Linnea Heavy-Pockets - EP Nord Templar brawler
    Lollygags-Where-She-Likes - EP Argonian Templar healer
    Gurtha gra-Margaz - DC Orc Sorcerer stormflailer
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    I figured they would be crown only, but can't find them anywhere in the crown store - and yes I have checked from within the housing editor.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't find them either...

Have to do the recipe all over again.... >_<
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can someone from ZOS please clarify - are argonian target skeletons available for sale or not, and if they are, where can they be found?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see them either, I figure they are like the Crown Crafting Stations that were supposedly added in 2.7.3 but couldn't be located...
    "When the enemies begged for the mercy they lacked,
    Three voices as one shouted "Blood for the Pact"

-excerpt from "Three Hearts as One" by Malukah
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    How are they different? Do they heal themselves, etc,, or appearance only?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    Totes-Bode wrote: »
    How are they different? Do they heal themselves, etc,, or appearance only?

Probably just appearance only. I doubt they're going to add mechanics based items as Crown Store only items just yet.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page :: ESO Sets :: Woeler Tank Guides :: ESO Community Discord ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    My Dunmer characters like this addition .

Lmao!

Still no news from this. I guess they don't want us to know the crown store price yet.

PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elephant42 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can someone from ZOS please clarify - are argonian target skeletons available for sale or not, and if they are, where can they be found?

@ZOS_GinaBruno it's a simple question, would take 10 seconds to answer and I would appreciate one.