Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Meta-free Zone (theory crafting unchained)

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be surprised if Storm Master doesn't stack in the future.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer.

5 Bloodthorn, 1 kena, 3 wp, 2 torug.

1 jewelery with stamina regen. typical shield sorcerer designed for homestead benefitting from more CP. Take new CP points and put them in stamina regeneration, break free, take a few points out of damage(yes I'm serious, with the 8% fire staff buff, you can give up a little bit of damage, 2 or 3% that is, and do fine). start running divines/mundus on gear, replace missing impen, with the warrior tree. You know have, 1kish worth of stamina regen, a little bit less magicka regen(dark deal then becomes viable for this build so it no longer matters) STILL slightly more damage than the msorcerer from pre-homestead, more max magicka than the old build, more spellpower then julianos, and a slightly reduced break free. With the nerf to proc sets, this made me want to avoid infernal guardian. What this build does, is utilize the 8% fire staff buff damage, and reroute that benefit to more stamina regeneration. Well, because I felt like our damage was fine before the buff. This takes that extra damage, and puts it in msorcerers biggest weakness. Getting caught in CCs without stamina.

Anyoone have knowledge on bloodthorn versus amberplasm? Amberplasm has slightly more dps (spell crit) but bloodthorn has a magicka regen in the set bonus, more my preference.
    Edited by xboxNA corin6 on February 14, 2017 10:03PM
    I'm a magsorc
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I am preparing for the upcoming Ice staff tanking (feb 6) by trying to build a Tank Healer Breton Templar in Heavy Armor... Although I have seen light armor tanking it seems risky to try to pull off and i'd rather go with the safe option.

Then try a light armor set Jewels/weapons with either regen or cost reduction or some way to refresh resources.

Seducer heavy + Lich?, Desert Rose? it is getting a nerf but I heard rumors from the PTS of infinite tanking. Should my heavy set be something specifically for tanking and the resources set from the jewels be good enough.

Atm I am just leveling up so it will be awhile.. so far I am still using S&B since i can't actually taunt with ice staff yet.

If your in heavy Magica Furnace will give you more Magic back the Lich plus it adds a resistance bonus.

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorcerer.

5 Bloodthorn, 1 kena, 3 wp, 2 torug.

1 jewelery with stamina regen. typical shield sorcerer designed for homestead benefitting from more CP. Take new CP points and put them in stamina regeneration, break free, take a few points out of damage(yes I'm serious, with the 8% fire staff buff, you can give up a little bit of damage, 2 or 3% that is, and do fine). start running divines/mundus on gear, replace missing impen, with the warrior tree. You know have, 1kish worth of stamina regen, a little bit less magicka regen(dark deal then becomes viable for this build so it no longer matters) STILL slightly more damage than the msorcerer from pre-homestead, more max magicka than the old build, more spellpower then julianos, and a slightly reduced break free. With the nerf to proc sets, this made me want to avoid infernal guardian. What this build does, is utilize the 8% fire staff buff damage, and reroute that benefit to more stamina regeneration. Well, because I felt like our damage was fine before the buff. This takes that extra damage, and puts it in msorcerers biggest weakness. Getting caught in CCs without stamina.

Anyoone have knowledge on bloodthorn versus amberplasm? Amberplasm has slightly more dps (spell crit) but bloodthorn has a magicka regen in the set bonus, more my preference.

I'm coming from a similar angle - ie building in more break-free/dodge-rolls. I tried looking into bloodthorn not too long ago but the biggest problem I had with it was that its 5-piece bonus was from attacking - which means to make the most efficient use of it in a build you need a sharpened bloodthorn flame staff - and I just couldn't get hold of one. Saying that, getting a full set of Amberplasm is no breeze either - but at least with amberplasm you want the 5-piece active all the time - which you don't need weapons for (but that has its own challenges in terms of what you mix it with).

Edited by Biro123 on February 15, 2017 9:50AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be surprised if Storm Master doesn't stack in the future.

If they change it to not stacking then they completely have to revamp the set.

The set is NOT overpowered in it's current state even with the stacking. At maximum capacity I can barely keep up with meta builds. The only place it shines is single target damage. You have to sacrifice a lot of other things when using this set.

1. You have to spec really really high Crit chance... preferably 75% and up, for it charge reliably.
    2. You have to sacrifice some AOE skill dps output in favor of your light attacks getting a bit stronger.
    3. You have to sacrifice other sets with penetration and other good effects in favor of a bit of single target damage.
    4. It takes a lot of time to charge it up, effectively losing DPS while heavy attacking.
    5. For it to be somewhat useful you better use DW or Lightning staff.
    6. The set is Medium armor with stamina specced jewelry, but effect is elemental damage, which forces you to a hybrid combo to be somewhat effective.

I find it really hard to outperform pure dps builds even with stacking effect. At maximum I'm on par with other DPS when running Vet Dungeons. Most of the time I'm doing 30-60% of group damage with my current setup, depending on encounter and group composition.
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭✭
    Fjord's + Darkstride makes for an AMAZING scroll runner combined with your setup. Outrunning mounts with ease, lol
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gruntz_II wrote: »
    Fjord's + Darkstride makes for an AMAZING scroll runner combined with your setup. Outrunning mounts with ease, lol

I was thinking about that just yesterday haha all well-fitted
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amasuriel wrote: »
    Khajit Nightblade Permacritter. Leviathan / Briarheart. Thief mundus. Camo Hunter. 4 Assassination abilities slotted. Should give something like 85-90% crit chance, and briarheart will give you some weapon damage and healing when you crit. Sorc you could heal on crits instead, but no assasination passive, so less crit chance.

I have one of these Already for PvE, he is my Critty Kat, Moko-No-Tora, and he uses Hundings Rage and Toothrow (Toothrow gives Major Savagery at all times) and with DW he has 105.7% critical strike chance, he wears all Medium with Divines (Thief Mundus stone), with bow he is at 95/96% critical strike chance.

I'm looking into getting him a Briarheart set soon to test out the heals..

Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on February 23, 2017 9:13AM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a blast haha
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like "Forrest Gump" build.

Take the scroll and Run, Forrest, run!
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got a new one!

I'll call it Boing Boing.

It's a heavy armor stam sorc build focusing on keeping the 1H&S ultimate up as much as possible.
    Sorcs get reduced ultimate cost and we wear Akaviri Dragonguard to reduce the cost further.
    With this SPELL WALL will cost 73 ultimate. Yay.
    We pair this with Witchman to get health and stamina back from constantly activating the ultimate.
    The monsterset is Tremorscale for single target proc dps with pierce armor, and for trolling purposes.
    The back bar is DW for some AoE and speed buff.

FRONT: Shielded Assault - Pierce Armor - Streak - Resolving Vigor - Bound Armaments - (Spell Wall)
    BACK: Steel Tornado - Quick Cloak - Hurricane - Critical Surge - Bound Armaments - (Flawless Dawnbreaker)

Impressive graphics:

tMnKffS.png
    ZN9lZ7J.png
    NrXlppX.png
    Edited by Jitterbug on March 3, 2017 1:25PM
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my max magicka build. I do not have a divines helmet yet and two peices aren't gold. So magicka will go up just a bit. I am also not at 600 CP yet so more magicka is even possible:
    I call it a Relaxicka Magicka build as i find it very relaxing to play. With two lightening staves things just melt. And i just put on cruise control and relax. If you want more magicka regen then swap out the jewelry enchants for regen. It won't affect overall magicka or your pet pbaoe any.

60,486 max magicka build. My pet pbaoe tooltip is just shy of 7,000. IIRC it is 6,950(ish). If I put on another mage ability it goes up over 7,000.

Race: High Elf
    You need these on both hot bars:
    Hotbar: Bound Aegis, Inner Light, Volatile Familiar (need a pet up for Necropotence bonus)
    This just leaves you 2 slots and the ultimate to play around with on each bar. So you are IMHO still adaptable. But if you want to have the + aoe bonus from electric staffs you need to have at least 1 destro staff skill on each bar. It can be the ultimate or just a skill.

Mundus: Mage - yes technically thief is better for dps. but I want my magicka! It makes for a happier pet.
    Armor setup: 5 light, 1 Medium, 1 Heavy to take advantage of Undaunted passive Magicka boosts.
    Equipment Traits: Infused traits on the big pieces and divines on the small pieces gives the most Magicka.
    Monster sets: Any +magicka monster set works.
    Food: Green +magicka food. (who needs health with a 32,000 damage shield)

Ways to get magicka even higher:
    1. Use two swords and change belt out for a set that has 2 and 3 piece of max magicka. Like Shadow Dancer set
    2. use mixmatched +magicka monster sets.
    I don't like using 2 swords and combat get clunky and this is a cruisin' and relaxin' pet build.
    OOPS. just realized I posted my mixmatched monster set picture. With a full monster set max magicka is just a smidge over 60,000 iirc. as one of the other pieces is gold now. I don't have a new picture of that setup yet.
    4zX6Vi1.jpg?1

Head: Heavy Infernal Guardian’s – Currently I have Training (Should be Infused but I don’t have that yet so Magic can get a smidge higher)
    Shoulders: Medium Infernal Guardian’s – Divines
    Chest: Robe of Necropotence - Infused
    Hands: Gloves of Necropotence - Divines
    Legs: Breeches of Necropotence - Infused
    Feet: Shoes of Necropotence - Divines
    Waist: Magnus Sash – Divines (1st piece of Magnus)
    Necklace: Necklace of Necropotence – Arcane (5th piece for max Magicka with pet up)
    Ring 1: Ring of Willpower - Arcane
    Ring 2: Ring of Willpower - Arcane
    Main Hand Bar 1: Magnus Lightening Staff – Sharpened (2nd piece of Magnus set for magic bonus)
    Main Hand Bar 2: Magnus Lightening Staff – Sharpened (2nd piece of Magnus set for magic bonus)

Edited by SmalltalkJava on March 3, 2017 10:09PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/324498/pve-magicka-sorc-tank-build-for-the-magicka-lovers#latest

PvE or PvP magicka sorc tank - very fun to play if you want to tank and play a magicka character
    Edited by brandonv516 on March 4, 2017 2:12AM
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    amasuriel wrote: »
    Stamina Templar vigor healer. Templar because you can get major mending from several class skills and stam back with repentance. Blessed maxed out in CP tree. Probably VO or Hircines for cost reduction and either Leviathan for crit chance or Hulk for extra stam pool / larger ticks.

Hircines and Powerful Assault.
    Powerful Assault Set
    LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 1064 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 967 Max Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) When you cast an Assault ability, you increase the Weapon and Spell Damage of up to 4 friendly targets within 10 meters by 164 for 15 seconds.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    tunepunk wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170205_184008.png

What Enchants are you running?

My idea would be:
    Backbar destro staff:
    Charged + Crushing Enchant

Front bar duals:
    Lightning Dmg + infused?

Also, for trials, switching to Molag Kena instead of Iceheart might be another DPS boost.
    Edited by Draqone on March 4, 2017 9:47AM
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's high time for a new lolbuild.

This one is classless!

I call it Tremorgank, and this one has all kinds of impressive visual tools.

Front bar, bow: Poison Injection - Radiant Magelight - Focused Aim - Inner Beast - Magnum Shot - (Ballista)
    Back bar, 2H: Shuffle - Retreating Maneuver - Vigor - Unstoppable - Rally - (free slot)
    5VbVNTX.png
    The idea is to pick a target, magelight for empower, snipe. Then weave inner beast and injection with medium attacks for dot finisher and duneripper procs. If one of your poor victims come too close there's powerful synergy between ballista and magnum shot.
    Back bar is purely for get-away, and all the skills can be replaced to fit your class. I just thought it was extra stupid to design the build classless.

On the front bar we wear 2 Tremorscale, 5 Marksman, 4 Morag Tong with the 5th Morag Tong (or whatever) as 2H on back bar. The sets can also easily be replaced, except for Tremorscale of course.
    UYKz3t3.png
    FP5D2Fw.png
    DR9KWOO.png
    vnED7PK.png
    Edited by Jitterbug on March 7, 2017 3:17PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK, Challenge accepted

Build name: Pyromaniac
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: NB
    Vampire

Sets: 5 pieces vicious death + 5 pieces reactive + 2 troll king

DW and s/B

skills

- Bomblade bar: a regular bomblade (dw)
    Proxy - sap esscence - cloak - double take - radiant magelight/siph attacks. U Devouring swarm/ soul tether

- Pyro bar: The bar to burn siege and camps (S/B)
    CW - cloak - double take/ret maneuv. shadow image/crip grasp - mass hysteria. U: Spell wall (try to keep it up as much as possible)

when you see the siege, cast ret man/double take -> cloak -> run to the enemy engine when the holder is not there -> burn it -> cloak -> run away. If they catch you, block, fear them and run until you can cloak again, or use shadow image.

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • seitekisaki
    seitekisaki
    ✭✭✭
    Meta Free huh? :) I have a build idea I've been trying to get working in trueflame. Can Someone help? And yes I tested molten armaments it works with medium weave again.

It's ranged dragon knight.
    5 piece spinner 5 piece elegant, not sure what monster set to run but you run it with high points into staff light and heavy cpoints.

Front bar: force shock, reflect, volcanic rune, dampen magicka, inner light shooting star,

back bar: healing ward, coagulating(or fossilize), molten arm, illusive mist, flames of oblivion, standard of might.

The medium weaves hit like crystal frag. And the CP tree gives it execute power. Also inner light is for engaging from stealth or a distance with empower. Mostly I make people come to me with volcanic rune for cc. Also fighting from standard at a choke helps. Help pls.
    Edited by seitekisaki on March 7, 2017 4:11PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meta Free huh? :) I have a build idea I've been trying to get working in trueflame. Can Someone help? And yes I tested molten armaments it works with medium weave again.

5 piece spinner 5 piece elegant, not sure what monster set to run but you run it with high points into staff light and heavy cpoints.

Front bar: force shock, reflect, volcanic rune, dampen magicka, inner light shooting star,

back bar: healing ward, coagulating(or fossilize), molten arm, illusive mist, flames of oblivion, standard of might.

The medium weaves hit like crystal frag. And the CP tree gives it execute power. Also inner light is for engaging from stealth or a distance with empower. Mostly I make people come to me with volcanic rune for cc. Help pls.

It's called heavy attack DK. anyway, you need Molten armaments to make it work properly (40% extra dmg on full heavy)

You can change volcanic rune for molten and keeping inner light to get a full heavy that hits at 80% extra dmg (molten - elegance - might of the guild empower)

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • seitekisaki
    seitekisaki
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

The medium weaves hit like crystal frag. And the CP tree gives it execute power. Also inner light is for engaging from stealth or a distance with empower. Mostly I make people come to me with volcanic rune for cc. Help pls.

It's called heavy attack DK. anyway, you need Molten armaments to make it work properly (40% extra dmg on full heavy)

You can change volcanic rune for molten and keeping inner light to get a full heavy that hits at 80% extra dmg (molten - elegance - might of the guild empower)

Am using molten on the back bar since it has a long duration now
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Am using molten on the back bar since it has a long duration now

You're right didn't see it.

What about flame reach? Volcanic rune is harder to use and doesn't benefits from the penetrating magic passive.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • seitekisaki
    seitekisaki
    ✭✭✭

What about flame reach? Volcanic rune is harder to use and doesn't benefits from the penetrating magic passive.

This is true but I'm comfortable just using it defensively to dance around or have on choke points and just using fossilize for CC. Force shock benefits from the penetration passive and prices from my heavy burning attack with inferno staff.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is true but I'm comfortable just using it defensively to dance around or have on choke points and just using fossilize for CC. Force shock benefits from the penetration passive and prices from my heavy burning attack with inferno staff.

Funny thing, I had a kind on hybrid DK sometine ago that used volcanic rune and steel tornado on mobs.

And before that I had one that used talons and scorching earth (what is now endless hail)

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noxious dragon build. Argonian Stamina DK.
    5 pieces Swamp raider. 3 pieces torugs, 2 selene on body. Even if Velidreth would fit the theme better.
    Torug's sword and dagger infused, poison and disease enchant.
    Sharpened Torug's bow.
    And any poison ability... Venomous claw, noxious breath, corrosive armor, poison injection, toxic barrage, or other poison bow abilities. Anything :D
    Venomous serpent might replace torug's pact set, but I'm rarely in trials.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After months of trial and error. I've finally come up with a (kind of a) hybrid build that doesn't use Pelinnal's.

Warning: This is NOT a competitive build, though I've got interesting results in Cyro and IC. Anyway, the main goal here is to have fun and this is a fun build.

Class: Sorcerer
    Race: Dunmer
    Mundus: Thief
    Build Name: Arcane Archer
    Stats: 52 magicka - 12 stamina - 0 Health

Equipment: 5 pieces WMK (jewelry, sharpen bow, hand), 4 pieces Imperial Physique, 2 pieces Slimecraw. 5M, 2L

Skills:

8418adf218de43d98eb276c866d023d8.jpeg

Bar 1.
    1. Poison injection: Useful dot. As long as it you put dmg on the enemy, it becomes stronger
    2. Endless fury: Main spamable with an execute, great synergy with poison injection
    3. Hardened ward: Defensive skill. Helpful for proccing shards.
    4. Haunting curse: Interesting skill to put pressure. Helps a lot to increase dmg of p.injection and endless fury
    5. Crystal shards: Extra dmg when proccing. Idealy to be used in close range or to stun enemies (no DKs)
    U. Greater storm attronach: Sparky is your best friend open world. Use it as a bodyguard whenever you can

Bar 2
    1. Arrow barrage
    2. Lightning flood: Both skills can be used to harass the enemy or to open fight (PvE)
    3. Power Surge: Key skill to increase both, spell and wpn dmg. Crit hits heal you for a considerable amount, even LA
    4. Streak: Main escape skill. Useful for traveling to (avoiding ganking when mounted)
    5. Dark Deal: Yes, Dark deal and not Dark exchange. Sometimes you will need more stam than magicka, especially when traveling.
    U. Supression field: If you want to help to stop a zerg, there's no better skill since they lose their mental conxion and spread in different directions.

CPs:
    Red: 100 Bastion, 10 quick recover, 30 thick skinned, elemental defender and hardy (each)
    Blue: 30 Thaum, Piercing, Mighty and Spell erosion; 70 Ele expert, 10 Blessed
    Green: 50 Thumbling, 30 Arcanist, 100 magician, 20 tenacity.

Food: Any triple stat food
    Weapon poison or Glyph: Glyph of shock

Questions:

a) Why a bow? Bow is a great skill for spamming light attacks. Since sorcs have no reliable spammable, I thought it was a good idea to try something different.
    b) Why 5 medium and not 5 light? At the beginning it was because I wanted to use pelinals because the goal was increase wpn dmg. As long as I started playing the buid, it became natural to use dodge roll to avoid dmg, so I kept the armor.
    c) Why Slimecraw and not kena? Kenas dmg increase is a strong but fix number. I found that the synergy between WMK, concussion and Slimecraw is better

Playing style.

The playing style revolves around getting the objective under 50% dmg as soon as possible, then the party starts. To get that number you need:

1. Put poison injection (Heavy attack + poison injection)
    2. Put haunting curse
    3. Get a shard proc
    4. Spam endless fury while ani cancel LA

Once you get the enemy under 50%, poison inject again. It is more likely haunting first tick is gone, so put it again. Keep on spamming endless until you get the enemy at 20% dmg (from 50 to 20 can be quite fast if you do everything OK). At 20% health, just keep on spamming endless and LA. If you can't get him down faster enough, drop a shard. Keep on checking p Injection ticks.
    At 15% dmg you have gotten implosion landmark. Here's when the Light attacks, endless and the shock glyph become important. 12% chance of implossion can turn the fight in your favor. Watch your magicka. If you see it near the limit, start spamming light attacks.

That's all

=)

Edit: Next build... an archer with Galerion's
    Edited by Xvorg on March 13, 2017 7:17PM

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm baaack!

This time with something really weird. You pledge-purists are going to love this!

It's a stamina warden healer. It needs a name... how about, Tree Hugger!

First the bars:
    J88Gaux.png
    FRONT: BOW
    Soothing Spores (spammable stamina heal)
    Bone Surge (synergy shield)
    Echoing Vigor (stamina heal over time)
    Focused Aim (flex spot, here for minor fracture. Could do Sub Assault in stead but will conflict with back bar)
    Bird of Prey (also flex, here for 100% uptime on major endurance)
    Utimate: Enchanted Forest

BACK: Lightning staff (no, it's not a hybrid)
    Ring of Preservation (minor protection/endurance) 20 sec.
    Elemental Drain (major breach, magicka steal) 20 sec.
    Green Lotus (savagery, but more importantly heal from light/heavy attacks) 20 sec.
    Expansive Frost Cloak (major ward/resolve) 20 sec.
    Bull Netch (major brutality and stamina back) 20 sec.
    Ultimate: Permafrost (major protection)

As you can see the entire back bar is on a nice 20 sec +/- timer so most of your time is spent on the front bar where echoing vigor is kept up 100%, as is bone surge. Soothing Spores is spammed ftw along with heavy/light attacks for healing.
    Focused Aim is in for the minor fracture (helps the dps) but you could slot Sub to get major fracture if the tank is not running pierce armor.

When it comes to gear most things will work, you just need to find a sufficient amount of stamina recovery. There's a sweet spot and mine is around 1800... I started out at 2k but have worked my way down as I get better at the rotation. Then get as much of that sweet, sweet scaling as possible: max stamina, weapon damage.
    So Bone Pirate with Cameron Throne and a damage/crit 4 piece.
    Go 7 medium, or 5-1-1. I would, however, recommend Troll King as monster set.

Have fun chain wiping, nerd! <3