The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't install the file Install_ESO.exe

Ravenje
Ravenje
When I double click on Install_ESO.exe a little window appears with a loading bar ( you can see the screenshot number 1 attached to this ticket ) that load till 100%. After the complete bar's loading the window disappears and so another window about the firewall appears ( as you can see by the screenshot number 2 attached to this ticket ) asking me if I want to allow Java to communicate on networks, by the way, I clicked on Allow access. After the last click, nothing happen. By some youtube videos I saw that another window where I should select the language should appear just after, but nothing.

Can someone help me? I contacted already the Support but they didn't give me a solution. That's insane.
1.PNG 112.7K
2.PNG 157.3K
  • voth_ESO
    voth_ESO
    Yep been trying to download the game also and the same thing happened to me.
  • Ravenje
    Ravenje
    I can't even install the launcher to download the game, and the support is so rubbish that I haven't word for describing it.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been away from the game for a few months & need to re-install the game as well.

I can't get past the access code issue to get into my account to even start to download it.

Waiting on Support....Ugh
    I see nothing has really changed much in that aspect :(
  • xKLFx
    xKLFx
    Soul Shriven
    Vibro wrote: »
    C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp\I1(random Number here)\InstallerData\Disk1\InstData\Resource1\ extract resource1/ to the same folder and do a search in this file for Bethesda.net_launcher

mine was in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp\I1XXXXXXXXX\InstallerData\Disk1\InstData\Resource1\D_\launchers\winlivepub but that's not 100% the same all the time it seems, then move the entire thing out of the temp section and download away
  • Ravenje
    Ravenje
    xKLFx wrote: »
    Vibro wrote: »
    C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp\I1(random Number here)\InstallerData\Disk1\InstData\Resource1\ extract resource1/ to the same folder and do a search in this file for Bethesda.net_launcher

mine was in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp\I1XXXXXXXXX\InstallerData\Disk1\InstData\Resource1\D_\launchers\winlivepub but that's not 100% the same all the time it seems, then move the entire thing out of the temp section and download away

I did already this, believe me. With this method the launcher works, I can even download the game, but when I launch it and into the game I type my username and password, after the click on LOGIN it says that "The launch version is outdated" i think because this way to avoid the normal installation makes conflict with the game files.

UPDATE: I fixed it. I've just deactivated the automatic update of the launcher and checked manually for updates, and now it works. Btw thank you @xKLFx for the advice.
    Edited by Ravenje on January 30, 2017 4:01PM
  • kdp2000
    kdp2000
    Soul Shriven
    Ravenje wrote: »
    When I double click on Install_ESO.exe a little window appears with a loading bar ( you can see the screenshot number 1 attached to this ticket ) that load till 100%. After the complete bar's loading the window disappears and so another window about the firewall appears ( as you can see by the screenshot number 2 attached to this ticket ) asking me if I want to allow Java to communicate on networks, by the way, I clicked on Allow access. After the last click, nothing happen. By some youtube videos I saw that another window where I should select the language should appear just after, but nothing.

Can someone help me? I contacted already the Support but they didn't give me a solution. That's insane.

I had this same issue, the way I got it to work is to start my computer in safe mode with networking. I installed the installer then restarted into windows normally, then just started the installer and started downloading the game.