The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Costs of housing furnishing seems too high to promote creativity

jarydf
jarydf
✭✭✭✭
Watched ESO live yesterday. Thank you great show. The thing that seems disconnected is I wonder whether we will see the creativity in housing on live as you have on pts because the resources required to create these beautiful houses will be out of reach with the costs.
Edited by jarydf on January 28, 2017 9:20PM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I designed my house on PTS and made a list of every furnishing I used so I can buy them on the live server. I suggest that everyone does this.

It's a shame that we can't even preview furniture in the actual game (as in place it in the house to see how it looks).

It will take at least a few months and well over a million gold to decorate a single large house. Most people will lose focus if they didn't create their vision on PTS already.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 29, 2017 12:38AM
  • willlienellson
    willlienellson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I discovered is that the item limit restrictions are so low that I can't decorate and build creatively in the way I want at any price, so I doubt I'll be participating at all.