The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has anyone found a way to get ritual of retribution to show up in S'Rendarr?

Rungar
Rungar
✭✭✭✭✭
Other than major mending of course. Its the only ground target I cant get to work.
It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem and when I looked into the details the only way I figured out was to actually modify the S'rendarr code in order for it to work. The way it is now S'rendarr never even considers spells like Ritual and Blazing Spear as potential buffs to display.

If you, or anyone else, or the S'rendarr authors are interested the changes I made are as follows (user discretion is advised as always when modifying code):

AuraData.lua
    Add the following to the alteredAuraIcons array (I've only included rank 4 skills here):
    [27175] = [[/esoui/art/icons/ability_templarsun_thrust.dds]],	-- Blazing Spear
    [27280] = [[/esoui/art/icons/ability_templar_purifying_ritual.dds]],	-- Ritual of Retribution

AutoControl.lua
    Change the line in the Srendarr.OnEffectChanged function from:
    unitTag = (unitTag == 'player' or unitTag == 'reticleover') and unitTag or (abilityType == ABILITY_TYPE_AREAEFFECT and GetAbilityDescription(abilityID) ~= '') and 'groundaoe' or nil

to
    unitTag = (unitTag == 'player' or unitTag == 'reticleover') and unitTag or (abilityType == ABILITY_TYPE_AREAEFFECT) and 'groundaoe' or nil

Note that as a result of this change you will receive a lot more ground AoEs that you probably don't want so you will need to add them to your blacklist as you see them. There are probably better ways to add effects like Ritual but I didn't spend much time in make them work (a whitelist would probably be a much better idea).

If there are other ground abilities like this that people would like to see in S'rendarr let me know. The reason that buff doesn't appear in S'rendarr is because the ability you cast is not the actual ground ability. The cast ability only spawns a bunch of other abilities, one of which is the important one for the purposes of showing buffs.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you, I appreciate that.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium