Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Once you see it, you cant unsee it

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DeVoDeVo
    DeVoDeVo
    ✭✭
    I see a palm tree falling into to ocean. And above that, a dragon flying behind Casper the Ghost.
  • Psychodellix
    Psychodellix
    ✭✭✭
    :D Necrod!!!!! the little dot cloud after the main cloud.....*puts shades on* That's the icing on the cake. kek
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i see it now but, i have several pics of eso that are way worse then this is.
  • cjthibs
    cjthibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an exceptionally filthy mind...and I see the Normandy SR1.
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look for these in nature IRL for my job and I'm sorry but I do not see it
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭

tell me you dont see it

I think you should cut down on the psychodelics
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

tell me you dont see it

I don't see it either...
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This again? Giggity, it's funny how some people see the world.
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do see a wayshrine that isn't there anymore. Would be nice if the City Council of Mournhold would have it rebuilt.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit sees a cloudy banana. But you must zoom in quite far to see it yes.

This one though often she see fruit in the sky for no reason. Sometimes also cakes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Despite the fact that ESO players might be h.... as fook, this thread tells me people spends too much time in loading screens so Zenimax FIX IT!!!!
    ;)
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »
    I do see a wayshrine that isn't there anymore. Would be nice if the City Council of Mournhold would have it rebuilt.

Could I put in a requisition for wayshrines NEXT to Daen Seeth & Varanis in Stonefalls?
    Plzzzzzƶɀɀɀ.
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Lmao. Bruh. These threads sometimes.

Wahahahaha, and this coming from the one that is mostly the OP of such threads ;)
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    LOL! Cloud weiner looks like a banana to me. I must not have a dirty mind. :p

Feel honored my friend for not many can ride a nimbus cloud.
  • Auros
    Auros
    ✭✭✭
    These lessons are quite above my level. ... I don't seem to understand what's going on ... at all. Maybe the shrine has been moved, this I understand but more than that ... I see nothing ...
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez, there are a bunch of virgins in these forums... if you think that looks like a loaf.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Akrimus
    Akrimus
    ✭✭
    4d26775.jpeg

3f004f2.gif

IMAGINATION
    Edited by Akrimus on March 8, 2017 10:33AM
    PC EU DC Akrimus (Sorcerer) Daggerfall Bandits
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone please use a markup tool and highlight it
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tell me you dont see it

I truly think you need to get out more, maybe meet some real people.
  • ralvdlindenpeb18_ESO
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    Tower behind and slightly right of the wayshrine, look at the cloud to the right of the tower. One of the trees is right below.

C8yyx6K.jpg

sigh, that's just a half peeled banana.

Funny is, I always though alik'r desert cloud was a joke because it does look like a ***.
    But a while back I drove home from work and saw the same kind of cloud. So dongclouds exist.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.