Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Once you see it, you cant unsee it

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't see what your seeing

maxresdefault.jpg

E4yyaA5.jpg
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leeux wrote: »
    If anything that loading screen is really really *really* outdated, because they moved the Wayshrine from that position like, 2 years ago? Is that they way it still shows in the game? (I never noticed before, if that's the case... but then, I never travel too much to Deshaan these days...)

I actually liked the wayshrine outside, even if it made no sense :D

It also describes Mournhold as magnificent. Anyone who has been to the village of Mournhold and seen all 3 of its buildings knows it's anything but.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 28, 2017 7:37AM
  • Haulinash
    Haulinash
    ✭✭✭
    It's the Alik'r loading screen...
    Thank the stars! I wasn't sure I'd find anyone else out here. Please, I ne- STAB! STAB! STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything that loading screen is really really *really* outdated, because they moved the Wayshrine from that position like, 2 years ago? Is that they way it still shows in the game? (I never noticed before, if that's the case... but then, I never travel too much to Deshaan these days...)

It also describes Mournhold as magnificent. Anyone who has been to the village of Mournhold and seen all 3 of its buildings knows it's anything but.

Yeah, but back in 2003 or '04, the place was rockin'.

...until the Fabricants poured out of the Dwemer ruin and made a mess of the plaza.
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I thought Alik'rs loading screen was bad. Atleast Alik'r is quite obvious. This one however, I had to play Where's 'Waldo.'

Edited by SaRuZ on January 28, 2017 8:15AM
  • AarDoTaazokaan
    AarDoTaazokaan
    ✭✭✭
    Its in the center of the screen in the clouds. it looks like they even added extra effects.

uuhhh ...
    please be more specific and possibly show a screen shot that has arrows or something ?
    [not trying to be sarcastic, i honestly do not see what you are reffering to]

Only 3% of the active player base is able to see it.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MLGProPlayer

Well, tbf I would describe Mournhold (in ESO) as magnificent (not at the epic scale of Novigrad, which is my fav city depiction in a modern game,) as I really like the city and the views in the area... it has a pretty awesome atmosphere, and I spent too much time taking screenshots while I was questing there with my chars :)

(Though, the one in Tribunal of Morrowind, was just walled cells with the Temple in one of them, sadly...)

I'd love for a city in the ES world to try to be of approximate to realistic size, or at least, as varied as Novigrad from Witcher 3 is.

I'd love to see a re-engineering of the old zones' cities, to enhance in the way that later cities (like Hew's Bane or Orsinium) have been developed... I'd like to get close to Mournhold or Wayrest, and feel the same sense of "lostness" as when I approached Novigrad in Witcher 3 :smile:
    Edited by leeux on January 28, 2017 7:36PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wat
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So seriously.....I have been wondering for a while. What's up with the cloud wiener in the deshan loading screen? Its in the center of the screen in the clouds. it looks like they even added extra effects. @zos_anyoone
    @Psychodellix
    I really don't see any d!ck figures in the clouds. Maybe you just have a dirty mind.
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just see a banana
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I know what he is referring to. It's not like an image or anything. The post saying "I see a banana" is pretty accurate
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • xXMichonneXx
    xXMichonneXx
    ✭✭✭
    One that's always annoyed me is the Bankorai loading screen with the rock formation on the left side---it is clearing giving me the middle finger.
    XBoxOne NA
    910 CP
    50 Imperial Stamblade DC
    50 Argonian Templar Healer DC
    50 Altmer Mag Sorc DC
    50 Imperial Stam Templar DC
    50 Dunmer Mag DK DC
    50 Imperial Stam Sorc DC
    50 Nord Stam DK Tank DC
    50 Redguard Stam DK DPS DC
    50 Altmer Mag Templar DPS DC
    50 Imperial Stam Warden DC
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »
    You see what you want to see OP.

Exactly what I thought because I've never seen it.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So seriously.....I have been wondering for a while. What's up with the cloud wiener in the deshan loading screen? Its in the center of the screen in the clouds. it looks like they even added extra effects. @zos_anyoone

If my man-part looked as mangled and malformed as that cloud I go see a doctor about corrective surgery.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a case of Pareidolia to me
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tell me you dont see it

I see skull or mask, formed out of clouds. Just my imagination, nothing to see here move along.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MLGProPlayer

Well, tbf I would describe Mournhold (in ESO) as magnificent (not at the epic scale of Novigrad, which is my fav city depiction in a modern game,) as I really like the city and the views in the area... it has a pretty awesome atmosphere, and I spent too much time taking screenshots while I was questing there with my chars :)

(Though, the one in Tribunal of Morrowind, was just walled cells with the Temple in one of them, sadly...)

I'd love for a city in the ES world to try to be of approximate to realistic size, or at least, as varied as Novigrad from Witcher 3 is.

I'd love to see a re-engineering of the old zones' cities, to enhance in the way that later cities (like Hew's Bane or Orsinium) have been developed... I'd like to get close to Mournhold or Wayrest, and feel the same sense of "lostness" as when I approached Novigrad in Witcher 3 :smile:

Novigrad is a marvel of virtual engineering.You could literally fit every city from ESO inside it and still have room left to fill. I think someone approximated the city as being able to house 5000 NPCs, which is unheard of in the video game world.

The biggest city in ESO is Wayrest with about 40 buildings. Novigrad has almost 300.

With that said, I'd be happy if we had more cities on the scale of Wayrest or Abbah's Landing in this game. One of my pet peaves is walking into an RPG city with grand walls, that NPCs describe as a metropolis, only to discover that it has less than 10 buildings. Where the hell do all the NPCs you meet live?
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 29, 2017 12:31AM
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ummm.....are you sure you aren't smoking something illicit? hehehe
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

tell me you dont see it

14255599.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tbf there's a lot of d!cks in Mournhold
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope just swirling white that look like clouds
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    I see it. Though it's more like a platinum banana than a body part, it still doesn't look much like a cloud.
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sometimes a cloud is just a cloud."
    -- Sigmund Something-or-other
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If my man-part looked as mangled and malformed as that cloud I go see a doctor about corrective surgery.

All The Best

This.

After people saying that they see a banana I looked again and than I saw a banana-like shape too. Which is actually wrong and should be adressed. This is Ebonheart Pact for crying out loud, why do we have a reference to an enemy in our screenshot?
    Edited by The Uninvited on January 29, 2017 9:46AM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting to see IT
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, if you are on the lookout for junk-shaped items in eso, take a gander at generally the entire map for Hew's Bane.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All i see is a bunch of swirly clouds. Not sure what kind of wieners you've seen in your life O_O
    Edited by andreasranasen on March 7, 2017 8:39PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    LOL! Cloud weiner looks like a banana to me. I must not have a dirty mind. :p

I do have a dirty mind and I think it looks more like a banana.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tower behind and slightly right of the wayshrine, look at the cloud to the right of the tower. One of the trees is right below.

C8yyx6K.jpg
    Edited by phairdon on March 7, 2017 8:48PM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see the OP's ink blot test results. I don't see it either.