Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queen's Own Rangers PC/NA (casual, social, crafting guild)

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent- invite sent!
  • george611
    george611
    Soul Shriven
    drop me a invite level 50 blksmth and provisions
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    george611 wrote: »
    drop me a invite level 50 blksmth and provisions

What's your gamertag? Same as forum name?
  • Thorgrimn
    Thorgrimn
    ✭✭
    I sent you an in-game mail request to join. Your guild sounds like it would be a good fit and I look forward to hearing from you.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorgrimn wrote: »
    I sent you an in-game mail request to join. Your guild sounds like it would be a good fit and I look forward to hearing from you.

Great - I'm at work right now but will get to it as soon as I get home :)
  • george611
    george611
    Soul Shriven
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    george611 wrote: »

Gotcha - invite sent! I also got two in game mails, so @Thorgrimm I hope one was you :)
  • genunlimited
    genunlimited
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite, please: @genunlimited

Thanks!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite, please: @genunlimited

Thanks!

Invite sent!
  • BQWolf05
    BQWolf05
    Soul Shriven
    Sent in game request
  • KhmerSeang
    KhmerSeang
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested in joining. I just picked this game up a couple days ago so having a guild to help me learn would be awesome. Thanks :)

@KhmerSeang
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • DethiasX
    DethiasX
    I'd like an invite :)@DethiasX
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've had some great response lately, so if you've been considering us now is the time to request an invite! Now with 100% more Guild Store! :)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're having a casual guild event this Friday - so I'll be on at least 12-2GMT if anyone wants an invite. Feel free to contact me before as well.
  • wrgagurl
    wrgagurl
    ✭✭✭
    Would like an invite! :smiley:
    XBOX ONE X, NA
    530CP
    Magika Sorceror
    Magika Warden
    Magika Templar
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrgagurl wrote: »
    Would like an invite! :smiley:

Great - is your username the same in game? Otherwise, drop me a mail in game with it and I'll send it out :)
  • LoreScholar
    LoreScholar
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,
    I have grown interested in your guild and I would like to try it out myself, I believe that a social guild is exactly what I need at the moment.

Thank you

@LoreScholar
    NA-PC
    "Lux aeterna luceat eis." - Let perpetual light shine upon them.
  • TBQ
    TBQ
    I would love an invite, please. Tried in beta, came back recently due to the various changes. Biggest interests are in exploring and low key PvE as quests demand. Would also love to try some RP at some point.

@TBQ

Thank you.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • TBQ
    TBQ
    Thank you! Got the invite and I believe I accepted. What's next? =)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say hi in guildchat and have a good time :) I might not be on tonight (work) but hope to see you Friday at the guild event 7PMET
  • TBQ
    TBQ
    If I can get home from work in time, sure! Where can I find more info about the event tomorrow?
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBQ wrote: »
    If I can get home from work in time, sure! Where can I find more info about the event tomorrow?

On the guild message of the day - I'll also shout it out on guild chat. It's casual drop in - so just come whenever you can :)
  • TBQ
    TBQ
    Woot! Thanks.
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join this group if I may seems like a nice place my nord crafter can enjoy and trade. @rynlath is me in game
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Athryl
    Athryl
    ✭✭
    I thought Mercedes Lackey at first too! Sounds more my speed than most guilds so I would love an invite if possible @Athryl

I mostly explore and craft at the moment :)
  • KateRoses
    KateRoses
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please. I am new to game and just starting. Casual. Thanks. :#
  • Pinkmagnolia54
    Pinkmagnolia54
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I'm new to ESO but not MMO's. I'm still trying to figure out a lot in this game. I know that I am already in love with crafting. I'm pretty quiet while playing but I would love to get more involved with groups and trade. Please send me an invite if you are still recruiting @Pinkmagnolia54

Thank you!