The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Suggestions! Add your requested furniture types here

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A refridgerator, for my Bosmer cuisine ;)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Wow, some great suggestions in here.

I would also really love a variety of "floor" tiles. I have been experimenting using varies tables/counters/benches etc to create a raised floor (not a second level), but floor tiles would be really nice.

I also really want water features. Ponds that you could fish in too! Fountains with flowing water (this might be a problem with lighting/reflection and that is why there aren't any to place ourselves?)

Definitely want dirt/soil and it doesn't have to be in a planter it could be "Dirt Patch, Small Round" and that could be put into a pot of your choosing or bigger plots so we can have a vegetable type garden.

I really want to be able to place bugs (especially torchbugs and butterflies) but I am sure all the critters would be popular to place (from centipedes to sand roaches to rabbits and squirrels)

The chicken/dog house we see in-game. It is a rough looking wooden box shape with a door and some straw.

Armor/Weapon displays of course.

I love the suggestion of clothing (folded, heaped, etc) and would like to make sure that includes a variety of shoes/boots to place near our front doors!

Grape Vines, Pumpkins with vines for gardens.

Open books! great suggestion!

Bath and accessories: been playing with ideas for a bath "tub" but no way to put water in it currently, so at most it will be an empty bathtub.

More plants: as above all the glowy mushrooms and flowers, I really like the light-bulb orange ones in Deshaan.

Stairs/Stair pieces would be good. I have found making stairs is not as easy and have been using mostly ramps due to my character needing to jump or getting stuck on my home-made "stairs".

Dwemer "stuff": there is so much awesome dwemer clutter.

Cacti for sale (as of 2.7.3 we couldn't purchase many Cacti with gold or crowns, just the one type and the others just came with desert houses).

Yes! Bathroom items would be amazing! And having a bathroom area would also really help to fill out some space in some of the larger houses too! There have been a few guildies comment now on how our characters don't seem to care much for personal hygiene or needing a place to pee :lol: If we could have a bath in our homes, I would have one in every house on the pts for sure, it would look brilliant :smiley:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
    Options
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampiric cattle, on whom we can feed and not receive a bounty.

Coffin beds.

Altars to the divines and the daedra.

A standing stone attuned to whichever one you wanted, similar to crafting stations.
    Options
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    These three items in Alikir - Yellow and purple patch of flowers, lamp with purple smoke coming out, and the decorative iron barrier/grates.
    Options
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    More large stuff to customize my home:
    -a stone wall
    -a wood wall that I don't have to rotate to death like the stupid orc platform
    -a doorway

all to block off areas I don't want others to go to.
    Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
    Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
    Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
    Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more sconces. The only one to provide enough light right now is the Breton torch. If you use the other ones, you need like 30 per room.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Musical instruments, too. :)
    An open book
    Options
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need more sconces. The only one to provide enough light right now is the Breton torch. If you use the other ones, you need like 30 per room.

The Khajiit one is pretty good too
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Options
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firestar_ wrote: »
    More large stuff to customize my home:
    -a stone wall
    -a wood wall that I don't have to rotate to death like the stupid orc platform
    -a doorway

all to block off areas I don't want others to go to.

For outside, consider using the big hedges to make "garden rooms"
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A trap door that leads into a pool of slaughter fish and a 2nd trap door with a view of my slaughter fish aquarium, complete with a chair and popcorn to enjoy the show :D
    Edited by Silver_Strider on January 31, 2017 4:53PM
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • alu-fleurb16_ESO
    alu-fleurb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Totes-Bode wrote: »
    These three items in Alikir - Yellow and purple patch of flowers, lamp with purple smoke coming out, and the decorative iron barrier/grates.

1. these flowers u can buy.....< wait for it > ... in the crown store! both the golden and the purple ones ^^
    2. the "gates" are fences and made from wood ^^

btw... the pic are huuuuge.... :o
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought of some more for our gardens:

Rake
    Shovel

NPCs use these (and I think players can too with emotes)
    Options
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like

* some small round and square table cloths
    * Redguard sideboards in the "bolted" style
    * Redguard large dining table in the "bolted" style
    Options
  • AcuteChronic
    AcuteChronic
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see some Clavicus vile themed stuff. Statue, Tapestry, Banner, Rug, Etc...
    Options
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love a legit fireplace worthy cooking station. The current station doesn't look right in the fireplace. I want NPC's to put in my larger houses to sweep around the stable or man my shops. I want insects and animals to be included on the grounds that fit the lore of the location. I want containers, backpacks, etc., that I can hide items (Easter eggs) for my guildies to find when they visit. I want nodes I can place that can be farmed once per day, including fishing holes (even if the fish weren't special, I think this would be fun.) I liked this in Skyrim. I would like roofing materials, legit stairs, and ladders that can be climbed.
    Options
  • wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    More bonez, skull isn't enough. :)
    elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Bone_(Oblivion)
    Edited by wolfdoggie_ESO on April 2, 2017 4:47PM
    Options
  • akeldamapreub18_ESO
    akeldamapreub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    With all the great pets you have I really want a dog house and a cat bed.
    "And, masters, do not forget to specify, when time
    and place shall serve, that I am an ass."

- Dogberry in "Much Ado about Nothing"
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the great pets you have I really want a dog house and a cat bed.

There is already a cat bed. Multiple of them. They are under khajiit style.
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they would add sleep/ sit/ stand options to pets. Also it would be nice to have some decorative items like crown, weapons, shields, heralds etc.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options