The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Clouding Swarm

Patro
Patro
✭✭✭
I tried the new morph of Bat Swarm on PTS and I noticed that the animation of my character when he teleports to the target is very similar to the Shadow Cloak of Nightblade, so I'd understand if in the next patch Clouding Swarm will invisibility when I hit the enemy
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There will be no more invisibility with bats, on either morph. Clouding became the teleport ability.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    There will be no more invisibility with bats, on either morph. Clouding became the teleport ability.

I've been trying to get this answered for a bit, so the teleport ability with clouding swarm is not affected by bonuses to stealth when teleporting?

Any testing been done to confirm this?
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

I've been trying to get this answered for a bit, so the teleport ability with clouding swarm is not affected by bonuses to stealth when teleporting?

Any testing been done to confirm this?

oohhh, and I wonder if it removes dots or something when you teleport.