Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The things you notice

Totes-Bode
Totes-Bode
✭✭✭
After using the pts, I've noticed here and there some things that seem out of place. For instance, this Pie dish at the entrance to ICP.

Just, why?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a fire bowl. You fill it with coals or some other long-burning fuel so that it lights the path at night.

In IC prison, they also sometimes cut off the privates of particularly mouthy prisoners, then burn them in front of everyone. But yes, after they wash the out fire bowl after the floor show, sometimes they use it to make pie.
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    That is a fire bowl. You fill it with coals or some other long-burning fuel so that it lights the path at night.

In IC prison, they also sometimes cut off the privates of particularly mouthy prisoners, then burn them in front of everyone. But yes, after they wash the out fire bowl after the floor show, sometimes they use it to make pie.

maybe they make pie from the privates they cut off...two jobs in one :)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even perhaps a Coq au Vin?

Sorry

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, well, what about this? These Kvatch city "pumpkins" that are clearly a bunch of oranges.

• Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    These papers in Hollow City that only very faintly poke through the surface of the table that they are intended to rest upon. This can be seen in other locations too.
  • Lizzrdd
    Lizzrdd
    ✭✭✭
    This is typical of games created by Bethesda. Clipping is apparently an afterthought to them. Now, I know this is a ZOS game, but it WAS made by Bethesda. These little glitches are rampant in Skyrim, Oblivion, and the last 2 Fallouts.
    Play how you want to, not how others tell you to! Live and let Play!
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totes-Bode wrote: »
    Okay, well, what about this? These Kvatch city "pumpkins" that are clearly a bunch of oranges.

You clearly haven't been on pumpkin sites XD Check this out:

minipumpkins.jpg
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The fun part is, to craft the furnishing equivalent of those "oranges" you actually need pumpkins.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »

You clearly haven't been on pumpkin sites XD Check this out:

minipumpkins.jpg

You're correct in saying i haven't been "on pumpkin sites", but i have actually seen oranges.
    oranges_PNG5265.png
    Those tiny pumpkins are Jack-be-Littles and versus the gold coast graphic of oranges, they have a stem, and a pretty different basic shape. :)
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    Glenumbra's NW Coast.
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    This is the oblivion logo. It's the O in the Daedra language. So could I please get an explanation for why the O on these books about the Oblivion Planes is upside-down? Sometimes daedric wording appears upside-down in ESO, but single letters like this should most likely not be. Considering the Oht is an iconic emblem, and upside-down it is the letter Yoodt (Y) and meaningless to the topic, this seems inappropriate for the cover of Daedric Lore books.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Are you able to please comment on this as to whether it can be fixed?
    Edited by Totes-Bode on March 6, 2017 7:58PM
  • Mephilis78
    Mephilis78
    ✭✭✭
    This is the oblivion logo. It's the O in the Daedra language. So could I please get an explanation for why the O on these books about the Oblivion Planes is upside-down? Sometimes daedric wording appears upside-down in ESO, but single letters like this should most likely not be. Considering the Oht is an iconic emblem, and upside-down it is the letter Yoodt (Y) and meaningless to the topic, this seems inappropriate for the cover of Daedric Lore books.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Are you able to please comment on this as to whether it can be fixed?

This would be an extreamly easy fix. Well, at least if this game is set up in a similar way to other TES games. Should be a simple retexture that anyone could do in Gimp. It would effect all copies of the book everywhere in game.
    "'You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.'" The Many Headed Talos - Michael Kirkbride
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the oblivion gates looked like that in oblivion when outside them, and that was the cymbol on the mini map.
    so it kinda fits.
    i guess.
    Edited by Gilvoth on March 10, 2017 7:18PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ob_gate_mid.jpg
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like i was wrong
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    og01resizefh4it6mkwo.jpg
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭
    Image #1: Argonian Tree of Lights, seen in Ruins of Mazzatun.
    Image #2: Just in front of a stone door in Ruins of Mazzatun, only the flickering lights of the Tree of Lights can be seen. The missing object can actually be climbed on, but the body of the item, other than the candle flames, cannot be seen. This was not only a bug for me. Everyone in my party also saw only the candle flames.