The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If you could implement one feature, what would it be?

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better Guild Management tools. Running a large Social or Trade guild is such a pain with banning if you send out a guild wide mail. Bank tabs to adjust withdraws. An "AGM" rank for when GM goes MiA so someone can have same powers as GM. More space on MoD and About Us. Ability to cancel "mistake" bids on traders. The list goes on as anyone who follows forums knows.
    OH! And Storage In Housing & Guild Halls!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Henryc1t807
    Henryc1t807
    ✭✭
    Slavery
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auction House
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game-wide trade system.

Even a way to search and buy from all guild traders from one location would be a vast improvement over the mess we currently have. Better would be to have one universal system like most games in the past few decades have used.

I completely understand that just because other games do it doesn't mean it's the best system, but exactly the same is true of being different just for the sake of being different. If it's inconveniencing your players it's not a good system and if there's already a better one out there (even several different variations of a better system) refusing to implement it just so you can be different is just poor design.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    A 1 time per character Alliance change please.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group dialogue options.

This is the feature that made SWTOR one of the most enjoyable RPG's to play with friends, that we all shared in the same story together rather than just "did ya get the quest? which option did you choose?"
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Battlegrounds
    2. Wouldn't mind trials group finder tbh, even if it's just for normal, vet trials wouldn't go well with pugs
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arena.
    PC EU
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Barehanded Magicka Skill line.

So much yes!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Server wide auction house.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New 2H weapons from Morrowind - Spears and Halberds.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Global LFG channel.

EDIT: ...or a PVP group size cap of 8-12.
    Edited by Hand_Bacon on January 23, 2017 12:38PM
    #AlmostGood@ESO
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something to keep the Veterans from leaving the game. The content is old and washed up. Running the same old dungeons over and over and over and over again. Then again, maybe it's just run it's course and time to move on to a new 2017 mmo release?
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    I would make all "nodes" take it all or leave it alone.

NO MORE CHERRY PICKING the good stuff!!
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That they added the Warden Class soon.
    Or just new active skill lines. (And f... the balance) ;)
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    one feature I would love since I only ever use dungeon finder would be an additional drop down INTEREST tab of which I can select the following:
    -pledges
    - casual (learning)
    - farm run
    - achievements (time)
    - achievements (no death)

and so forth, so that when I do pledges I don't end up with end boss farmers running past all that I must do for the pledges or what ever.
  • Dr_Resilient
    Dr_Resilient
    ✭✭✭
    Better servers would be great.
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    12-24 player combat arenas in a dungeon setting with an array of mechanics such as capture the flag/war asset. Alliance vs alliance.
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auction House
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (Lagfree) player collision in pvp. This would make zerging a lot harder and add some nice strategy elements (e.g. having tanks block certain areas like stairs or being able to protect your healer with your body).
    But I guess this won't happen anytime soon.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Something to keep the Veterans from leaving the game. The content is old and washed up. Running the same old dungeons over and over and over and over again. Then again, maybe it's just run it's course and time to move on to a new 2017 mmo release?

For Honor @P3ZZL3, at least for my PvP kicks. There's no better MMO out there atm, though it's pretty painful playing ESO. Doing a dungeon 150x just to get a weapon has worn thin, I'm no achievement hunter either I just like doing the occasional dungeon for Undaunted skill line. There is literally nothing to do apart from get zerged or zerg another zerg in Cyrodiil.
    PC EU
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dual shields!!!!!
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A search function in the guild stores.
    PS | EU
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    A better Trader system.
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hide Shoulders & Shoes like we can Hide Helmet

{ Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give the Console Players a Guild Store Interface much like Awesome Guild Store. Heck, give that to everyone on all 3 platforms now that I think about it.

Edited by Nestor on January 24, 2017 9:37PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A wardrobe system similar to the dye system, where you have to invest a lot into it but then it's free, infinite changes at the station. I'm so tired of not being able to play with these great motifs because of the need to run dropped sets and the incredible expense for changing around ones you craft yourself.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to implement the removal of prosperous.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see some new layers added to the open world combat system in Cyrodiil.

Maybe some way to disguise yourself as an enemy player for assassination mission, some better integration of all the towns and Cyrodiil delves into the alliance war, or more complex siege system, like craftable barricades, ladders, traps, etc.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmog system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+