The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If you could implement one feature, what would it be?

Prof_Bawbag
Prof_Bawbag
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
For me, not so much a game play feature, but I'd like to see a timer implemented on those premium appearance change tokens/race change tokens. The lighting discrepancy between the creator and in-game lighting is just too much (especially on consoles). Not a biggie when creating a new character as there is no real money involved.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An LOL button back in the forums. That's my number 1 wish.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There used to be a lol button? Were we awarded a forum jester badge? I obviously missed the golden era of the ESO forums.
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    challenge and reward - that isnt VMA
    Edited by rxhymn on January 22, 2017 10:15PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There used to be a lol button? Were we awarded a forum jester badge? I obviously missed the golden era of the ESO forums.

People were using it to troll others so it was removed. I supported the change.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see the option to save multiple character skill bar settups so you can more easily move between PVP and PVE, solo and group, etc. Having to switch out different buttons when moving between these, remembering what they were and then switching back, can be time consuming and annoying.

A similar 'attire' setting save feature could also be helpful, especially when switching from PVE to PVP and back again. As long as you are carrying the gear on you, simply select the setup you have previously put on and saved, will switch out all gear accordingly.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting as mentioned in the QuakeCon video.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unrealistic: woking anti-cheat system.
    Realistic: Transmog system.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 22, 2017 10:32PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove crown crates, earn your money zo$
    Edited by Mojmir on January 22, 2017 10:39PM
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon dyeing.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More storage space. Three things specifically, a map bag which can hold all my maps and surveys and works like the craft bag. Also account wide storage specifically for item sets so I don't have to try to store all my sets in my bank and on mules. Finally a furnishings bag for all the new furniture items coming. The current system is very clunky when it could be much easier to manage.
    Edited by redspecter23 on January 22, 2017 10:45PM
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    storage in my house.

i think that will come in time.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet targeting, for consoles.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fav feature would be to change the way my chars are shown in the selection screen.
    Sucks that your oldest char is at top position.
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change, and then faction change.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to buy both morphs of skills if youv got extra skill points being able to choose both morphs would be cool. Would give better diversity to skills
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the annoying side - to skip walkthru on first main quest mission listening to prophet.

Gets dull after 13 times.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A 7-piece set that automatically reflects all proc set procs back on the opponent, including all CC effected by them.

And yes, you need to wear 7 pieces, two of which are hat & shoulders as mandatory.
    Edited by Leandor on January 23, 2017 12:15AM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game could benefit from a lot of features. But if I had to narrow it down to a single one I would have to say giving characters who use a staff (in particular a restoration staff which is what I use) the option to run two five-set bonuses plus a monster set.

How this is accomplished doesn't really matter to me. Whether through the addition of a new off hand (like a grip or something along those lines) or something else I don't really care. But I think this needs to be done because it's really lame that I have to give up my second five-set bonus to enjoy the new monster sets.
    Edited by Jeremy on January 23, 2017 12:46AM
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alliance locks on zones, not group contents, to not have to wait 3 minutes so Rawl'kha Traders appear anymore
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer Cannibalism
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've Googled the heck out of this, so if it's already a feature, please share with me how to do it...

I'd like to be able to start over from scratch. Dump my craft bag (do I REALLY need 350 crawlers?), have no champion points and nothing in the bank. I'd like to start a character as though I am brand new at the game. I've been playing for about 4 or 5 months and I picked up EVERYTHING. I would probably still do quite a bit of that, but at least now I know what I'm picking up and why. :)

It might be silly or stupid, but sometimes I'd just like to have a clean slate.
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    Companions who fight with you.
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage in houses with a better way to store items.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One feature? Class Morphs. But then, i would say that, wouldn't I? ;)
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CMFan1966 wrote: »
    I've Googled the heck out of this, so if it's already a feature, please share with me how to do it...

I'd like to be able to start over from scratch. Dump my craft bag (do I REALLY need 350 crawlers?), have no champion points and nothing in the bank. I'd like to start a character as though I am brand new at the game. I've been playing for about 4 or 5 months and I picked up EVERYTHING. I would probably still do quite a bit of that, but at least now I know what I'm picking up and why. :)

It might be silly or stupid, but sometimes I'd just like to have a clean slate.

Mail me all your stuff, don't allocate CP, and there you go! Problem solved.

Mail me all your stuff.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barehanded Magicka Skill line.

CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have a wolf pet that could fight with me.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just going to be honest here. I know there are many people who like the guild trader system, but I personally hate it. I always have. If I could change anything in the game at all.. I would implement a central auction house that utilizes a listing fee like we have now, but no guild involvement at all. AKA a WOW type auction house system. I would make all the guild trader places in the game auction house portals. That is all.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ironside wrote: »
    Companions who fight with you.

The actual companions (Lyris and company) or a different NPC? If they are sworn to carry my burdens and fight by my side, I could get behind this idea.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%