The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double mundus exploit, holy cow how many is doing it.

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    wait you can double mundus bug again? I seriously went out and made myself a set of heavy twice born because i thought maybe I was missing something lol

Hilarious! :lol:

On NA, it's more like 2 in 10 in any given zerg.

'Elite' players and Farming groups? 8 out of 10.

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol anyone who plays with me knows I do all my own theory crafting. Me and Aoe BBQ used to just crack a few beers and talk until the wee hours of the morning coming up with outrageous stuff.

Never found anything like double mundus, just some fun gimmick builds.

I spent almost all morning dying to giant groups farming IC and getting very few kills of them. Thats how I prefer to learn.

Though I will admit. I used to load up blazing shield damage and 1 shot 6 people on a breach because it was hilarious and im petty like that.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    wait you can double mundus bug again? I seriously went out and made myself a set of heavy twice born because i thought maybe I was missing something lol

Hehe, thats the kicker, most of the people I find with this exploit are seasoned veterans and decent pvpers. Shameful.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atleast it feels so much better owning the cheaters 1 vs. 1 knowing they had an unfair advantage :-)
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Hehe, thats the kicker, most of the people I find with this exploit are seasoned veterans and decent pvpers. Shameful.

You may want to revise your judgment there.

There's nothing decent in such behaviour, sorry.

PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »

You may want to revise your judgment there.

There's nothing decent in such behaviour, sorry.

Agreed, nothing decent behaviorwise. But decent in terms of playingskill, or so I thought.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Went into cyro with my LUI Extended showing mundus boons on target frames. Holy cow, like 3 out of 10, if not more (probably more) are having 2 mundus stones active. And ofc everytime I asked them, they said they used twice born start. However, LUI extended can also show if target has any full sets equipped, and most ppl didnt. So...time to get this bug fixed perhaps?

are you sure that most of those are not wearing Twice Born Star set (which enables to have 2 boon stones active)?
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »
    Is this really a thing again? I'm behind on the news.

Surprised you're behind on the news considering quite a few NA pvpers have been using it for quite a while.

The day it got out in EU, Kr3do makes a post on the forums to let Zos know its back lol. Still, since it got out a decent amount of EU players are enjoying their double mundus while it lasts, and I don't blame them. Zos need to work on fixing bugs so they stay fixed. Can't expect the players to take them serious if the same bug keeps resurfacing over and over.

Oh hi Kiso, enjoying your new TBS build ? xD
    Edited by covenant_merchant on January 22, 2017 9:32PM
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    It is actually fun how "elite" pvpers claim they use it coz it grant "small advantage".
    Imagine if entire vMoL raid wearing 5 Moondancer+5 Mother Sorrow just decided "hell, why not to get small advantage" and on top of those sets start wear 5 TBS.

Who says they're aren't? Only ones who would know are the 12 inside the group.

You can't hide your mundus stones (although next patch Zeni are changing that). I know Hodor are refusing to use TBS at all because of the likelyhood that idiots will claim they're cheating. They've all swapped their 5 TBS for BSW/MS etc. and all it takes is for whoever is vidding to just take a look at each person with a buff tracker on and you'll see 1 mundus.

As for the # of people with the skin? I believe that is the result of the other bug where you can exploit Rakkhat specifcally. Something to do with HA's (what I've heard, the video got took down by Zos very quickly). Double mundus doesn't make people be able to do vMoL easily lol.

in PvE it is actually pretty easy to spot wheter one exploits or does use TBS. Just check HP. TBS has a HP bonus, most other sets do not. 2x Mundus and lower HP then you should have? > exploit > goodbye ***

I agree. You should also look into your members making false accusations at other guilds they seem to think are using the exploit. Causing quite a bit of drama. @Alcast
    Edited by KisoValley on January 22, 2017 9:57PM
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1i5jwb.jpg
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    1i5jwb.jpg

qft :joy:

but actually more like :bawling:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    1i5jwb.jpg

My favorite comic .
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fix pls
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu Don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Probably both.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • KILLING4ALIVING
    KILLING4ALIVING
    ✭✭✭
    So this is reason I keep getting killed in pvp. Yep, the only reason, bunch of cheaters! LOL but seriously, I didn't even know this was back. Fix it for us again please.
    I use to be a PVP'er like you but then I took a lag spike to the knee.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's what happens when you don't actually have any integrity in policing the game. I ranted about it enough in the past, no one actually has any fear of ZOS or the GM staff because nothing seems to ever be done.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

It's what happens when you don't actually have any integrity in policing the game. I ranted about it enough in the past, no one actually has any fear of ZOS or the GM staff because nothing seems to ever be done.

Sad truth aswell.

They´ve created a community where using/abusing bugs is so widely accepted and faces no consequences a player not utilizing those puts themselves at a disatvantage knowingly.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

Sad truth aswell.

They´ve created a community where using/abusing bugs is so widely accepted and faces no consequences a player not utilizing those puts themselves at a disatvantage knowingly.

Yea, I feel zos is punishing me for having integrity. Sure its just a game most ppl would say, but integrity in my world is applied to everything I do. Its a way of life.

This is zos when they see ppl not exploiting:

hqdefault.jpg

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also pretty interesting to attack a certain dk emp while afk in a keep and still see him dodge attacks. and no, i don't think his shuffle is invisible and lasts for half an hour... and neither did he seem to have taped down is right mouse button so that his hist bark could do some work...

i don't even write a report for that *** anymore... pretty pointless
    especially hist bark and mundus exploit could be incredibly easy to detect and just ban them for a week or something (sure permanent would be better, but that would be kinda ridiculous given that CE users are back in the game)
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We have removed several comments that were related to naming and shaming, which is against the forum rules.
    Please remember to keep your posts civil and constructive.

Better keep going for players that post gameplay clips with a song that uses somewhat strong language (yet is played on the radio, tv, and pretty much everywhere on the internet). Seriously, with your half-hearted enforcement of rules ingame, and your overly sensitive policies on the forum, you just ridicule yourselves.
    Edited by Kas on January 23, 2017 12:05PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nearly every time I point out the sheer degree of exploitation in this game I get someone attempting to mock and ridicule me.

Eventually some might realize that I'm right.

Not only are some video posters abusing this, they were also abusing a number of other things as the same time.

The problem, other than ZOS' lack of action, is the cheering of known cheaters when they post their videos... even when it's obvious to many that the video poster is a cheater.

Want to know how you get the forum title "beast" (like "X is a beast")? It's not via skillful play... it's mostly exploits. They have been abused and abused so long, that many don't even realize how prevalent it is.

Crux of the issue is how these lowlife cheats are lauded and praised in game and on the forums. Particularly those that can and will never "share" their build and run with no buffs showing. In game, many of them are just nearly impossible to land an attack on... and certainly not enough in a row to kill them. It's not skill....

Like "anger lying-honor". Gets celebrated with every video... Meanwhile in game he just dodges bunches and bunches of attack and then does max damage barrages on people while never running out resources. Obviously I won't use names, but these type of players are not legit, but they get cheered on with their videos here and treated like champions in game. They are cheaters... they have been cheaters a long time now... they just keep getting away with it. Not only do they get away with it, they are literally treated like royalty by their factions. So much so... that even in the face of conclusive evidence, people will defend them.

The response is always some drivel about "envy" and having to l2p.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "LUI extended can also show if target has any full sets equipped"

Really?

• Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The problem, other than ZOS' lack of action, is the cheering of known cheaters when they post their videos... even when it's obvious to many that the video poster is a cheater."

+1
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Like "anger lying-honor". Gets celebrated with every video... Meanwhile in game he just dodges bunches and bunches of attack and then does max damage barrages on people while never running out resources. Obviously I won't use names, but these type of players are not legit, but they get cheered on with their videos here and treated like champions in game. They are cheaters... they have been cheaters a long time now... they just keep getting away with it. Not only do they get away with it, they are literally treated like royalty by their factions. So much so... that even in the face of conclusive evidence, people will defend them."

And ZOS dont care!
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly every time I point out the sheer degree of exploitation in this game I get someone attempting to mock and ridicule me.

Not only are some video posters abusing this, they were also abusing a number of other things as the same time.

The problem, other than ZOS' lack of action, is the cheering of known cheaters when they post their videos... even when it's obvious to many that the video poster is a cheater.

Want to know how you get the forum title "beast" (like "X is a beast")? It's not via skillful play... it's mostly exploits. They have been abused and abused so long, that many don't even realize how prevalent it is.

Crux of the issue is how these lowlife cheats are lauded and praised in game and on the forums. Particularly those that can and will never "share" their build and run with no buffs showing. In game, many of them are just nearly impossible to land an attack on... and certainly not enough in a row to kill them. It's not skill....

Like "anger lying-honor". Gets celebrated with every video... Meanwhile in game he just dodges bunches and bunches of attack and then does max damage barrages on people while never running out resources. Obviously I won't use names, but these type of players are not legit, but they get cheered on with their videos here and treated like champions in game. They are cheaters... they have been cheaters a long time now... they just keep getting away with it. Not only do they get away with it, they are literally treated like royalty by their factions. So much so... that even in the face of conclusive evidence, people will defend them.

Awesome post.

Whats funny is after that Sunday where all hell broke lose some of them were mia for a bit or down right killable all of a sudden. 2 of the more well known streamers were all of a sudden hitable and killable. Now they are like the matrix again. Unlimited resources and dodge chance of 80%.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Awesome post.

Whats funny is after that Sunday where all hell broke lose some of them were mia for a bit or down right killable all of a sudden. 2 of the more well known streamers were all of a sudden hitable and killable. Now they are like the matrix again. Unlimited resources and dodge chance of 80%.

You really hate streamers don't you? You've literally claimed every streamer of ESO is a cheater I'm pretty sure.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Awesome post.

Yep, that's exactly the issue.

Unlimited resources and dodge chance WAY beyond 20%.

It must be pretty easy to kill people when you go max damage stats (and never run out of resources) and basically can't be hit often enough for your max stats vigor to be broken through.

The saddest part of it all is the cheats are the most arrogant rearends in existence.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Awesome post.

You really hate streamers don't you? You've literally claimed every streamer of ESO is a cheater I'm pretty sure.

He thinks I'm a cheater :(
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Awesome post.

Eh the only one I've yet to see the bs from is Sypher.

ONLY ONE.

You love to comment, but you play EU. Many of us actually fight these streamers in NA-land. If you haven't fought them and just watched nothing but a steady stream of dodges and the actual ultimate to the face that somehow misses entirely.... It's easy to deny everything.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome post.

False. Just 2. And this is precisely what he was talking about. Blindly defending. They were killable and hitable for like a week.

Trust me. I know. Igot banned from thier stream for making a comment about the 80% increase on how often they were dying.

If u dont think some ayers are jacking up dodge chance and regen your nuts.

You cannot have that much damage and roll dodge that much and retain resources like that. And one of them puts up thier build. Tried them all to see. Resources plummet. That is a fact
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome post.

Eh the only one I've yet to see the bs from is Sypher.

ONLY ONE.

You love to comment, but you play EU. Many of us actually fight these streamers in NA-land. If you haven't fought them and just watched nothing but a steady stream of dodges and the actual ultimate to the face that somehow misses entirely.... It's easy to deny everything.

Sypher and Fengrush are completely legit. The other two popular ones not a chance in hell. NA streamers that is.

Blobs is legit. Also the best imo. Very level headed and lots of good info and entertaining. Came close to subscribing for the first time. Just couldnt pull the trigger. Something about giving someone money to watch the play a video game. I am coming around tho i think. Better than the girls that suck preying on lonely dudes tho. Lol
    Edited by Darnathian on January 23, 2017 7:58PM