The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New to Xbox looking for pre level 50 DUNGEON PvE guild to do group content with ... level 10 ATM

Loomis
Loomis
✭✭✭
I love dungeons and group finder is okay but not as fun as using voice chat with regular group ... I have leveled up all the classes in both magica and stamina to level 15 with the exception of the level 10 Stam Sorc DPS I'm on now ... which also happens to be the one style I liked the most so it will be my main. Now that I have chosen my main I'm looking for a relaxed mature but fun at least somewhat organized group to PvE group content with...

I will dabble in PvP for achievements and something to mix up the play but PvE will be focus

So in a nutshell ... Stam sorc DPS looking for guild ... don't expect me to play current Meta as I find it looks boring as hell but I am a good MMO player and have 20 plus years of experience in group PvE starting in late 1990's with Merida befor ultima online ... so even though I will not be top dps meta I'll always hold my enough for PvE ... unless the meta ever comes around to my play style heh

Fun is always greater than min max for me unless the min max is my preferred play style then they are the same ... nutshell I will not use a two hander because I think it looks dumb heh no matter the power but after much theorycrafting and reading I found I can use surge for Brutality so screw the two hander heh

So I may pull around 85-90% of current meta at end game ... if that matters to you "you are not the guild I'm looking for" - in my best Obi Wan voice :smiley:
“There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
-Drizzt

Semper Fi