The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The wall decor.

bovardjeff_ESO
bovardjeff_ESO
✭✭✭
In this newest artistic rendering i noticed something particular. They have swords and axes and other weapons mounted on the walls toward the back of the picture. May I respectfully ask why don't we?
Really i love this update but I do not like seeing things in a redering that I do not really have access to :( please keep in mind I am not asking to craft high end gear and place it on my tables or walls just maybe a generic alliance/race based set up? For now at least?
  • willlienellson
    willlienellson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon racks holding weapons is another example.
    Something seen all over the game, but nowhere in Homestead that I can find.
  • Totes-Bode
    Totes-Bode
    ✭✭✭

There are some racks tho it doesn't seem possible to put things on them. I think they are called "Wood Elf Rack", in woodworking.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've noticed that there are a lot of missing assets in homestead that are available in the game. Not sure if ZOS has forgotten to add them or they just haven't gotten to creating crafting recipes for them yet? In any case, I hope all existing housing assets eventually make it into homestead.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 20, 2017 6:36AM
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @MLGProPlayer Especially the display cases scattered throughout Tamriel O_O I have seen them I KNOW they have them and i want them.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In any case, I hope all existing housing assets eventually make it into homestead.

This.

• Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i
    @MLGProPlayer Especially the display cases scattered throughout Tamriel O_O I have seen them I KNOW they have them and i want them.

You mean this one from Craglorn?

Screenshot_20170121_093033.png
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Incognitius that and others in the world.i particularly like the flat ones that acutally have something inside
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found them by accident:
    Screenshot_20170122_122056.png
    They are really giving me the Skyrim feels. :)

• bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thats it WE NEED THOSE
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got the wood elf rack and was initially disappointed as it doesn't seem useable but I'm very tired and just figured out you can probably balance stuff on it using the housing editor.
    Edited by TheImperfect on February 12, 2017 6:02AM
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @mrsrobot i guess but we dont have access to any form of weapon display. unless i stick a blacksmith hammer or something :(