The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Feedback Thread for ESO's Anniversary Event

• BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc Ack! This is a PTS thread. I mistook it for a live one. My apologies.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • Meathook94
    Meathook94
    ✭✭✭
    I experienced a small glitch in Auridon, the ground seemed to lose texture after travelling from a wayshrine in the north to the Vulkhel Guard wayshrine. This happened each time I did the quest.

The crown was an alright reward, can't complain. The cherry blossoms are MUCH a better reward than those annoying mudballs that the trolls spam.

The epic level firework that left a jester hat in the sky would have been much cooler as a memento than a consumable.

The furnishing banners popped up as a reward too often, I ended up destroying a bunch since I didn't really like them anyway, and they clashed with my other furnishings lol.

No problems finding or completing the quests, however the dungeon delves felt like dungeon delves, nothing special, to be honest. I enjoyed the bit where I was setting off fireworks and sprinkling blossoms on people lol, that was different enough to be enjoyable. The other, basic, fireworks were about as spectacular as a sparkler, I just destroyed them because they were taking up inventory space and I didn't have the patience to sell them.